"Unfathomable": Reporter Breaks Down Two Key Gaps In Police Response

They have very little, and they pay very little as well. Most officers in that entire region probably have to buy their own gear. It ain't New York or Dallas, it's a small agricultural town with a small tax base.

And if they had done that stuff that works for movie and TV cops they might have just scared the loon into shooting even more kids. Once he was barricaded in it was going to be a matter of blowing open rushing the door; that's why those tac guys wear that armor and they run in line behind the lead guy with a shield.

True and yet they didn't use their apparently small brains to COORDINATE an attack using cheap rocks thrown through classroom windows and shoot from different angles.

There shoulda been at least 4-5 Alpha Males with Combat Experience to fall in a Stack and make entry in the Almost 130 Leos that had gathered at the School during the Rampage

They have very little, and they pay very little as well. Most officers in that entire region probably have to buy their own gear. It ain't New York or Dallas, it's a small agricultural town with a small tax base.

And if they had done that stuff that works for movie and TV cops they might have just scared the loon into shooting even more kids. Once he was barricaded in it was going to be a matter of blowing open rushing the door; that's why those tac guys wear that armor and they run in line behind the lead guy with a shield.
You are suggesting we avoid TV cartoon like response yet your description is Entirely a comical cartoon.

A lot of triggered Burb Brats waving their arms and yelling dumbassery
You are suggesting we avoid TV cartoon like response yet your description is Entirely a comical cartoon.

You and the other cop hating triggered Burb Brats should build yourselves a treehouse and invent some secret handshakes n stuff.

A dedicate police force who wants to survive criminal actions would get at least one or two Vest for available use could but can it with their money or with state and County monetary help.

You don't even know how many were paid full time officers. In a town that size and mostly farm laborers I doubt they have many at all.

You don't even know how many were paid full time officers. In a town that size and mostly farm laborers I doubt they have many at all.

All I did was make a suggestion you come back with more negative crap.

Your unsupported excuses suggest that you don't want the funding/equipment problems to be addressed.

:cool:

Umm....teachers are in charge of the children we are WITH. And we are all with children all of the time. So in a fluid situation where no one knows what's going on am I to tell a roomful of 2nd graders "Hey you all good here? Cool I'm gonna go play Rambo unarmed with the shooter"

Really??
Very true and I agree. However, if there was any PA system announcement to lockdown or really any organized response, we aren't hearing about it. Today we are hearing some teachers broke windows to get the kids out ----

I want to know if Room 112 had windows and if so, why was that not an access point for police.

A lot of triggered Burb Brats waving their arms and yelling dumbassery

You and the other cop hating triggered Burb Brats should build yourselves a treehouse and invent some secret handshakes n stuff.
I oppose the action thst this group took or didn’t take
I support police otherwise and feel Floyd killed himself
Stop whitewashing every time one comment does not soothe your feelings

Very true and I agree. However, if there was any PA system announcement to lockdown or really any organized response, we aren't hearing about it. Today we are hearing some teachers broke windows to get the kids out ----

I want to know if Room 112 had windows and if so, why was that not an access point for police.

The new training is to get kids out if we are able by any safe means possible, including breaking windows. We are no longer taught to hunker down in lockdown and just wait for the shooter like sitting ducks.

The new training is to get kids out if we are able by any safe means possible, including breaking windows. We are no longer taught to hunker down in lockdown and just wait for the shooter like sitting ducks.
Well, darn!! I'm glad to hear that!!

And very sorry to hear children and school staff were EVER taught to do such a cowardly thing, just wait for someone to shoot you! :oops:

They're being murdered by wackjobs who stroll right through unlocked doors. Why weren't the fucking doors locked?
Because a teacher propped one open. Minutes before. They are saying today. Wow, that's a whoops. That's the one he walked in. But if ANY lockdown, in or out, was called on a PA system, there has been no mention of it at all.

Myself, I would think that hearing a lot of gunfire all around the school would cause someone to wonder if they should lock the doors, but noooooooooooooooooooo -----

True and yet they didn't use their apparently small brains to COORDINATE an attack using cheap rocks thrown through classroom windows and shoot from different angles.
DID that room have windows? If so, why was that not an obvious entry point for police. Again, not a single word about that question.

Forum List

Back