"Unfathomable": Reporter Breaks Down Two Key Gaps In Police Response

Joe Bi-Dung's open border is getting people killed, too!!

It's unfortunate and criminal in this case. He swore an oath to uphold the Constitution AND protect national security!
Beyond this, he's gonna get most of us killed eventually by continually upping the military armaments to Ukraine.
Joey is the most dangerous man in America!!!
Your pathetic whataboutism is pathetic

Well i dont know the answer, but dont think the teachers should be armed. Maybe a security guard or 2.

Or maybe we should just make teachers and staff FOLLOW THE FRIGGING POLICIES and KEEP THE DAMN DOORS LOCKED.

AS for the stupid left wing idiocy re disarming the public, the fact is gun crimes and murders are less than they were 30 years ago, with a larger population and and a lot more guns in private hands, so your witless 'arguments' are based on nothing but your own racism and insipid hatred for blue collar whites. You morons actually advocate 'normalizing' mental illnesses, not screening for them, so you're also lying out your asses about why you want to disarm citizens..

Yes, that's what happens when cops are out gunned.
How the hell were the cops outgunned? The shooter had one semi-automatic weapon and each of the 19 cops had a semi-automatic weapon. At the ranges involved, the handguns are as deadly as the rifle. I would be very surprised if the truth comes out that they had several AR-15s available. The handguns would have a capacity of from 16 to 21 rounds per magazine. There are far more cops than the single shooter.

The police all have body armor available. The shooter, in spite of original reports, did not have body armor.

I haven't seen an official statement one way or another but I don't believe for a minute that none of those 19 cops had an AR available.

The idea that a single shooter with a black rifle outguns 19 cops is just plain dishonest and you only suggest it to support your anti-gun agenda.

Well i dont know the answer, but dont think the teachers should be armed. Maybe a security guard or 2.
Unless the security guard is in the classroom he's worthless. He'll hide like the police in Uvalde or at Stoneman Douglas. In the time it would take the guard to get the classroom where the shooter is, even if the guard is 2 doors down, the shooter could easily kill 20 or 30 kids and teacher - and that's if they're using a 5-shot revolver.

I don’t have a print source but on TV they reported the police chief is refusing to participate in the State investigation
As have the school district. Very odd that the police and the district do not want this shooting investigated.

Pistols and shotguns vs. a rifle, at distance.
At what distance? Across a classroom? Trained, armored, police against a kid who just got his very first gun a few days ago and had likely never been to the range or almost certainly not more than once? You're either ignorant or dishonest.

And still no official word on whether any of the cops had an AR on their person or in their vehicles.

If what you say is right, though, then we really do need to eliminate the police because far more Americans are better prepared to defend themselves than are the police.

This was an idiotic post or response... Do better.
Really? Are your kids safe in public school? You send yours there if you want. Mine are grown but I wouldn't send mine to public school. Unfortunately, my kids all think my grandkids are safe in public schools; it would never happen in their small towns... Should something happen to them it will be my shame for not having taught my children better.

I WAS A TEACHER

Do you have ANY idea how many truly BAD homeschool parents there are?
Because you were a teacher you know statistics about homeschool parents? Do homeschool parents report to teachers? Did you have supervisory authority over them? Please explain how you being a teacher is any evidence of special skill or knowledge about homeschool teachers.

There are far fewer bad homeschool parents than there are bad public school teachers. How many children graduate high school, or don't graduate for that matter, and are completely unable to read, write, or do basic arithmetic?

With what I see in the media today, we don't need to teach kids about homosexuality. I have noticed commercials with obvious gay partners.

Christian's don't condone what they see as sinful activities nor do they teach it to their children from a parental point of view or standpoint. The channel would be "quickly changed" or the TV programming will be heavily sensor'ed if next what is seen to be a highly sinful type of stuff going on in the programming. That's the way it is, and no amount of carrying on will ever change the Christian mindset on it. Fact.

Christian's are entitled to their beliefs and cultural reasonings, otherwise as a free people in this country, just like everybody else is, but for some reason now we see a leftist militancy that thinks otherwise on the issue's of today.

Time for American's to come together again, and it's time to stop with all the crazyness and fighting. A strong together America is a free America.

They Swarmed the Campus by the Dozens ( At one point there were 120 LEOs there ( And perp was still alive )
Yep. Clearly they had enough manpower at 19 men. In fact, knowing his location, only 3 entering, 3 behind would have been enough.

We are going to have to dig and figure out why this chief froze.

Forum List

Back