Unelected Bureaucrat Fauci With Zero Authority Warns In Violation Of The Law: Wear Your Mask Or We’ll Lock You Down Again

The only positive outcome of Fauci is a selfish one, my Spidey Senses were on target once again.

I sensed early he was a rat. Not objective, a partisan of the highest order. That is NOT what you want of medical advisers.
Amen to that,fauci has exposed he is the biggest hypocrite ever,during a speech,he was wearing a mask but after he finished it,not knowing the cameras were still rolling,he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar removing it while stepping off the platform. :laughing0301: He wasputting on a show.:laughing0301:

Fakey sat at a baseball game with friends on both sides of him and no masks.
If the mask is so darn good at trapping Covid then how does it let my toxic outbreath escape?

Fakey sat at a baseball game with friends on both sides of him and no masks.
If the mask is so darn good at trapping Covid then how does it let my toxic outbreath escape?
No standards. And frankly, why pay for them? You can wear many variations of cheap materials and materials that will rip easily.

you just need to follow the 5 W's, my friends!

1) We know what to do!
2) Wear a mask!
3) Watch your distance!
4) Wash your hands!
5) Win At Life!

He is such a jerk, since the Governor in my state MANDATE wearing masks in all public and commercial buildings.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

Gov Kate Brown of Oregon COMMANDED us to wear masks ... one year jail sentence ... we ignored her ... defund your police and DemoNazi's can't steal your civil rights ...
I heard Kate Brown was into chicks

Yes, this has been pointed out to them 50 times, but they'd rather engage in fearful conspiracy theories
Who is 'they'?

i have said this for the longest time, but the Oval Orifice can 'push' states to shut down with threats of funding with-held, POTUS can declare a national emergency,. etc.

Bidens advisers are prepping for another 18 months of lockdowns, I assume that they have carrots and whips ready to go to implement this stupidity.

Forum List

Back