Understanding women

It sounds to me as if you think quite a lot of yourself. Not a very rare thing in this world.

And here I thought the fictional character of Austin Powers was creepy... Eww.

Hey babes, wanna come over to MY place? I've got jasmine-scented candles, and lotion, and a rug made from a bear I killed with my own hands. And I can show you my calender of events.

And if that's not rare enough for you, you're probably a lesbian.

:smoke:

Be a lil more subtle and unless you want to date lesbian truck drivers, put that cigarette out.

You know what's funny? Two nights ago TBS was showing The Love Guru. I kept hearing the voice of Meyer's character while reading that post about your methods. I suppose Tim Meadow's "The Ladies' Man" could work too. :lol:

If you want my feedback, that post just read like a bunch of *pretension* to being different, or "rare"--even though that whole setup is cliche.

But if that's what works for you and you're happy like that, keep on. I've got no reason to hate. For me, all of that stuff would just feel like a bunch of props on a set. And I can think of a few girls who would probably laugh or their red flags would go up if they walked into a guy's apartment that was set up like that. And I can think of one who would probably dig it, but she's kind of "off". :razz:

There's really only one one-size-fits-all method, the cliche of "be yourself". And what's cool is it works for both sexes. That's the only two cents I pass on, because it's what works. I don't want to spend time with a girl who likes a person I'm really not. Beyond that, there really is no set method to 'understanding women'.

Basically, if she's got looks I can dig and has a similar sense of humor and can tolerate my occasional dose of "issues", she can be gravy to my silkyeggsalad. :cool:

And I don't have to understand all women--I don't think any guy does or can--I just have to know that the one I'm with feels what I'm about, and knows that I'm feeling her too. No props needed.

That's my perspective, anyways.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Why does everyone have this need to be in a relationship?

Human nature? The desire to connect on an emotional level with someone else. I think evolution has led us to be mostly monogamous because it provided some kind of advantage to the kids' survival.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Women are so very easy to figure out. Listen to what they say (really listen) and watch. You will figure her out almost immediately.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
after thirst and hunger....sex is our strongest drive....why deny it....

i love the false morals of people on this board.....its easy to be all about being saints in cyber land but how about in real life?

after all pale i remember you bragging about shaking the hand of a murder, sonny badger.

the list could just go on and on in this peyton place

bones no one is talking about denying it. At least I wasn't. I was talking about ''trickery'' to get someone to have sex with you.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Women are so very easy to figure out. Listen to what they say (really listen) and watch. You will figure her out almost immediately.

Maybe not that easy...but listening is a great idea~:)

you're an idiot...no one is "so very easy" to figure out....you may think you know them or have their number....but you don't, truly understanding someone else (male or female) requires an infinite amount of patience and a desire to never stop learning

you're an idiot...no one is "so very easy" to figure out....you may think you know them or have their number....but you don't, truly understanding someone else (male or female) requires an infinite amount of patience and a desire to never stop learning

I understood how he meant that, and I don't think he is an idiot. :)

I get tired just thinking about it.

...why...

dogs>>>people

So, if a woman decides she doesn't want to have sex after fooling around a bit, is it okay to say screw your morals and follow your 'impulses' to force her to have sex with you anyway since that's your 'base instinct' as a man? I mean, if there aren't any 'morals' and you're just following your 'base instincts' then everything's cool, right?
I was vague when I said curb the bogus morality you were taught as a child. Apologies.

Morality, in my opinion, is doing (or believing) what you wish as long as you do not go against another person's will or force them to do anything that they vehemently oppose. So obviously rudimentary crimes such as rape, murder, and theft are a no-no and, of course, morality is never that cut and dry. There is a gray area when it comes to morality in certain situations or quandaries (i.e. you're starving and in order to survive you must steal a loaf of bread)

It is not, however, the dogmatic puke shoved down our throats during bible study or sermons. That is thought and body control at its finest. No pre-marital sex. No believing in other supreme beings. No to alcohol. No to marijuana. No, no, no, no to things that are believed to be corrupt or lascivious by an ancient text or some pastor on a mound.

That's not morality, and you don't get to define it as you please. Words mean something, and "morality" is not subjective.

"mo·ral·i·ty (m-rl-t, mô-)
n. pl. mo·ral·i·ties
1. The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct.
2. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct: religious morality; Christian morality.
3. Virtuous conduct.
4. A rule or lesson in moral conduct."

morality - definition of morality by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Your dislike of me colors your interp of my words. Go back and read them carefully. Listening and watching are everything. Yes, it is very easy. Works the same way with guys.

That's not morality, and you don't get to define it as you please. Words mean something, and "morality" is not subjective.

n. pl. mo·ral·i·ties
2. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct: religious morality; Christian morality.
3. Virtuous conduct.

morality - definition of morality by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
And "right or good conduct" isn't subjective? There are many different interpretations of what 'good conduct' is.

• Indigenous tribes in Ecuador thought it was good conduct to feed their villagers Ayahuasca (a hallucinogen) in order for them to see vivid visions for healing and/or enlightenment.
  • Native Americans thought it was good conduct to take Peyote for similar reasons.
  • George W. Bush thought it was good conduct to invade Iraq because god told him to do so.
  • Early Puritan settlers thought it was good conduct to burn accused witches at the stake for their heresy
  • Radical Muslims feel that it's good conduct to have a Jihad against anyone who doesn't agree with them and blow themselves up to see forty virgins in the sky
  • Ed Gein thought that it was good conduct to make bowls from human skulls.

There are contradicting viewpoints when it comes to morality. Every person and/or sect has their own unique set of moral standards. Some of the same ones may cross paths.

So, if a woman decides she doesn't want to have sex after fooling around a bit, is it okay to say screw your morals and follow your 'impulses' to force her to have sex with you anyway since that's your 'base instinct' as a man? I mean, if there aren't any 'morals' and you're just following your 'base instincts' then everything's cool, right?
I was vague when I said curb the bogus morality you were taught as a child. Apologies.

Morality, in my opinion, is doing (or believing) what you wish as long as you do not go against another person's will or force them to do anything that they vehemently oppose. So obviously rudimentary crimes such as rape, murder, and theft are a no-no and, of course, morality is never that cut and dry. There is a gray area when it comes to morality in certain situations or quandaries (i.e. you're starving and in order to survive you must steal a loaf of bread)

It is not, however, the dogmatic puke shoved down our throats during bible study or sermons. That is thought and body control at its finest. No pre-marital sex. No believing in other supreme beings. No to alcohol. No to marijuana. No, no, no, no to things that are believed to be corrupt or lascivious by an ancient text or some pastor on a mound.

n. pl. mo·ral·i·ties
3. Virtuous conduct.

:eusa_eh:

By your definition, there's nothing MORE SUBJECTIVE than morality.

I find the women I have been acquainted with easy to understand.

They let me know how they are feeling and then all I have to do is find the reason with a little coaxing.

They need to coax me more as it's a bit harder for me to share my feelings. They work harder to understand me than I them.

I find the women I have been acquainted with easy to understand.

They let me know how they are feeling and then all I have to do is find the reason with a little coaxing.

They need to coax me more as it's a bit harder for me to share my feelings. They work harder to understand me than I them.

But mostly with cash, deleted?:lol:

Forum List

Back