Underground Abortion network.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
It is easy to declare something illegal. It is a lot harder to make it stick. It is incredibly hard to stop it with words and enforcement is time consuming and costs a lot of money in terms of man hours and expenses.

Enforcement is going to be time consuming and difficult. A package of pills shows up from FedEx or the mail. Tracking who sent it is possible but will require interstate efforts. Possibly international. That isn’t fast or cheap. And shutting down one pipeline merely opens up two or three more.

One need only look at the War on the Drug Cartels to see that. Every time they arrest some cartel leader the drugs don’t stop flowing. Despite the announcement that the Law Enforcement Community has dealt a major blow to the Cartels. Another moves in. Another is created to fill the vacuum. I suspect this will be the same.

New York battles this with Cigarettes. People smuggle Cigarettes into the City and State all the time. And the profit margin is low for the risks they take.

Stopped Abortions have you?

It is easy to declare something illegal. It is a lot harder to make it stick. It is incredibly hard to stop it with words and enforcement is time consuming and costs a lot of money in terms of man hours and expenses.

Enforcement is going to be time consuming and difficult. A package of pills shows up from FedEx or the mail. Tracking who sent it is possible but will require interstate efforts. Possibly international. That isn’t fast or cheap. And shutting down one pipeline merely opens up two or three more.

One need only look at the War on the Drug Cartels to see that. Every time they arrest some cartel leader the drugs don’t stop flowing. Despite the announcement that the Law Enforcement Community has dealt a major blow to the Cartels. Another moves in. Another is created to fill the vacuum. I suspect this will be the same.

New York battles this with Cigarettes. People smuggle Cigarettes into the City and State all the time. And the profit margin is low for the risks they take.

Yet you still endorse the same laws on guns, don't you?

Try personal responsibility...oh wait you're a left loon that's a foreign concept

Drug laws do not stop the trafficking of drugs.

Gun laws do not stop gun violence.

Abortion laws will not stop the practice of abortions...

You did not really think this was about actually stopping abortion did you?

Do you ever wonder why the same people that claim to want to stop abortion are most often the same people agasint birth control?

Drug laws do not stop the trafficking of drugs.

Gun laws do not stop gun violence.

Abortion laws will not stop the practice of abortions...
Then bring back the slave market.

Human trafficking still exists. Let’s make slavery “safe, legal, and rare.” Some folks just need slaves. Slavery is healthcare. You don’t want them to be hurt trying to buy slaves in a back alley do you?

Slavery is a human right. Slaves aren’t really people or human, they’re just clumps of cells, parasites really. And ackshually I heard the Bible says slavery is okay, so it must be okay. Stop moralizing. Keep your laws off my body - the hand I use to beat or whip slaves is my body, bigot.

There’s a reason this all maps so well… It’s all the same argument.

Last edited:
No you're not lol

Actually. I am. I agree with the ACLU on most of the amendments. I believe they are wrong on the Second. So I support the NRA on that one.

I’m also a paid member of the USCCA. The United States Concealed Carry Association. And I have the permit in my wallet to carry concealed.

Actually. I am. I agree with the ACLU on most of the amendments. I believe they are wrong on the Second. So I support the NRA on that one.

I’m also a paid member of the USCCA. The United States Concealed Carry Association. And I have the permit in my wallet to carry concealed.

This is a concept most on this forum cannot grasp, they are all 100% right or left and assume everyone in the world is. They cannot get their mind around a few of us do not fit in their stupid little boxes

Right, so why outlaw guns again?

The abortion pill is still legal is it not? it just takes abortion out of the clinics and into the bathroom

This is a concept most on this forum cannot grasp, they are all 100% right or left and assume everyone in the world is. They cannot get their mind around a few of us do not fit in their stupid little boxes
The Problem is that when Progs are in power, they do not have concern for those who vote for them that are in those boxes. The last near two years is very evident of that. To many politicians change their views with the wind to stay in power. Biden is in a class by himself.

Forum List

Back