Underground Abortion network.

It is easy to declare something illegal. It is a lot harder to make it stick. It is incredibly hard to stop it with words and enforcement is time consuming and costs a lot of money in terms of man hours and expenses.

Enforcement is going to be time consuming and difficult. A package of pills shows up from FedEx or the mail. Tracking who sent it is possible but will require interstate efforts. Possibly international. That isn’t fast or cheap. And shutting down one pipeline merely opens up two or three more.

One need only look at the War on the Drug Cartels to see that. Every time they arrest some cartel leader the drugs don’t stop flowing. Despite the announcement that the Law Enforcement Community has dealt a major blow to the Cartels. Another moves in. Another is created to fill the vacuum. I suspect this will be the same.

New York battles this with Cigarettes. People smuggle Cigarettes into the City and State all the time. And the profit margin is low for the risks they take.

Stopped Abortions have you?
The only way to radically decrease abortions is to increase birth control education.

Half of all abortions are for women who used no birth control. Another 19 percent are due to the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

Black and brown women make up 70 to 75 percent of all abortions.

Democrats are strongly pro-abortion.

So how does this fit into the idiotic White Replacement Theory without the tards' heads exploding from cognitive dissonance?

It's irrelevant if you think that or not. You vote for and support people who do, which is the same thing.

Holy Crap. Are you telling me that Kemp, the Republican Governor of Georgia supports the banning of guns? My God. I had no idea.

I didn’t vote in 2020 because neither side was good. Both candidates were steaming piles of shit.

I did vote in 2018 in which I voted for Kemp. I also voted for Trump in 2016. A fact I’ve mentioned many times.

Your idiotic ideal that everyone is either 100% for you or 100% against you is wrong. Learn to accept it.

Holy Crap. Are you telling me that Kemp, the Republican Governor of Georgia supports the banning of guns? My God. I had no idea.

I didn’t vote in 2020 because neither side was good. Both candidates were steaming piles of shit.

I did vote in 2018 in which I voted for Kemp. I also voted for Trump in 2016. A fact I’ve mentioned many times.

Your idiotic ideal that everyone is either 100% for you or 100% against you is wrong. Learn to accept it.

^^^LOL, another Biden voter trying to hide it. Have you met Mac1958?

Laws against murder, rape, fraud, and robbery haven't stopped them either....What's you point?

That's exactly my point.

People say they want to get rid of abortion, but they attempt to do that by doing the one thing we know won't work...

^^^LOL, another Biden voter trying to hide it. Have you met Mac1958?

I said before the election I wasn’t voting and why. I could prove it with the voter rolls which show I didn’t vote. I honestly haven’t decided this year. I’m thinking a vote for Kemp would be tolerable. Abrams is not in my top ten choices. For the senate. I just can’t vote for Walker. I just can’t vote for him.

Warnock is not a great choice either. Although given the two piles of shit Warnock is smaller and stinks less.

Why register automobiles or require drivers licenses?
Exactly.

Why have laws and police and jails at all?

Woops. I forgot, the January 6th crowd

Maybe we could send them to club Gitmo.

It is easy to declare something illegal. It is a lot harder to make it stick. It is incredibly hard to stop it with words and enforcement is time consuming and costs a lot of money in terms of man hours and expenses.

Enforcement is going to be time consuming and difficult. A package of pills shows up from FedEx or the mail. Tracking who sent it is possible but will require interstate efforts. Possibly international. That isn’t fast or cheap. And shutting down one pipeline merely opens up two or three more.

One need only look at the War on the Drug Cartels to see that. Every time they arrest some cartel leader the drugs don’t stop flowing. Despite the announcement that the Law Enforcement Community has dealt a major blow to the Cartels. Another moves in. Another is created to fill the vacuum. I suspect this will be the same.

New York battles this with Cigarettes. People smuggle Cigarettes into the City and State all the time. And the profit margin is low for the risks they take.

Stopped Abortions have you?

So should we make murder and rape legal because making it illegal won't stop all of it?

Drug laws do not stop the trafficking of drugs.

Gun laws do not stop gun violence.

Abortion laws will not stop the practice of abortions...

No they do not.

But if you didn't have those laws there would be a whole lot worse going on than there is now. Laws just keep things in check for most people.

Oregon was the first state to decriminalize hard drug possession and are paying the price

So should we make murder and rape legal because making it illegal won't stop all of it?

You have 40 hours a week to work. That limit is the same the cops operate under. A finite amount of time with which to work. So how many man hours will an investigation into this sort of thing take? Hundreds? Thousands? All those hours spent chasing evidence to try and punish someone for having a simple medical procedure.

Hours spent ignoring the aforementioned murder, and rapes. Hours where Rapists aren’t caught. Murderers aren’t caught. And if you do catch a few women who had abortions in violation of the law. Then what? Convictions aren’t as likely. The probability of a hung jury is high.

And it won’t stop the pills from arriving in the mail anyway.

But let’s say you do manage to get convictions. With prison overcrowding you’ll be releasing other criminals. Violent criminals. In order to make room for the women having abortions. And those supplying the pills. Assuming you can catch them.

It is a thing called prioritizing. What is your priority?

Forum List

Back