Under Progressives/Obama the riches got richer, poorest got poorer

One silly thread is too much on the subject. Your silly thread is a pile on of being silly

TRY DEALING with all of what i posted carbin-tard

snicker

Try posting like an adult.

The poorest in America get help from the government. Help that makes them less poor. That government help is constantly targeted by conservatives for reduction or elimination,

with the goal of making the poor poorer.

What is less poor?

The 99 weekers were not helped by the government it just gave them an almost a 2 year vacation, ask moonglow he admitted in a thread, once the program ended they got a job.

Less poor is when you are a working family with a very low income that receives Medicaid, for example. You are less poor with Medicaid than you are without it.

One silly thread is too much on the subject. Your silly thread is a pile on of being silly

snicker

The poorest in America get help from the government. Help that makes them less poor. That government help is constantly targeted by conservatives for reduction or elimination,

What is less poor?

The 99 weekers were not helped by the government it just gave them an almost a 2 year vacation, ask moonglow he admitted in a thread, once the program ended they got a job.

Less poor is when you are a working family with a very low income that receives Medicaid, for example. You are less poor with Medicaid than you are without it.

BUT YOUR IDIOT MESSIAH is claiming to have created MILLIONS of new jobs. why do people need all this help leftard???

The lie of omission where you failed to explain the causality of income inequality, which is a mostly conservative republican story.

except you cant say what part is a lie leftard?
I did you just do not know what a lie of omission is apparently.

i know what a sin of ommission is leftard; you just have not explained what and where exactly i am guilty of it

try again
You are one dense motherfucker, You want to talk about income inequality as if it does not involve republican policies or did not begin growing thirty or more years ago? Fuck that. You posted a pile of shit that "begged the question", a logical fallacy, if you still do not get it I can't help you.

...........................AAAAAAANNNND here comes your anger

because YOU KNOW YOU'RE LOSING
Here comes my anger because you are an annoying butthead with no actual interest in the topic so I might as well vent on your ignorant ass.

except you cant say what part is a lie leftard?

i know what a sin of ommission is leftard; you just have not explained what and where exactly i am guilty of it

try again
You are one dense motherfucker, You want to talk about income inequality as if it does not involve republican policies or did not begin growing thirty or more years ago? Fuck that. You posted a pile of shit that "begged the question", a logical fallacy, if you still do not get it I can't help you.

Here comes my anger because you are an annoying butthead with no actual interest in the topic so I might as well vent on your ignorant ass.

that's soooooo un-holistic lol!!

That doesn't really upset conservatives. That was their plan all along.

That doesn't really upset conservatives. That was their plan all along.

SIGH................

another loser with a straw man

snicker

What is less poor?

BUT YOUR IDIOT MESSIAH is claiming to have created MILLIONS of new jobs. why do people need all this help leftard???

Why do conservatives want to end Medicaid? Who benefits from that?

try again

Whatever that means, go sell your trickle down dogma to the true believers, no one except them actually believes that voodoo bullshit anymore.

I'm waiting for one RWer to name a rightwing policy that would narrow the gap between richer and poorer.

TOO EASY LEFTARD; how about a few thousand less regulations that chase companies to foreign lands???

try again

Whatever that means, go sell your trickle down dogma to the true believers, no one except them actually believes that voodoo bullshit anymore.

the Clinton years; "trickle-down, voo-doo" economics

I'm waiting for one RWer to name a rightwing policy that would narrow the gap between richer and poorer.

TOO EASY LEFTARD; how about a few thousand less regulations that chase companies to foreign lands???
Companies send jobs to countries where there is practically no labor and environmental laws, if that's what you want for America then you are fucking retarded.

the Clinton years; "trickle-down, voo-doo" economics
The Reagan years, the Bush years, the Clinton years, the Bush years and the Obama years have all been ruled by "free market" bullshit that you still believe in with all your shrunken black heart. If you actually cared about income inequality you would not try to pin it all on a couple of people and instead look at the continuation of a failed economic philosophy that has about ruined us.

WELL THERE YOU GO FOLKS

CARBINEER JUST ADMITTTED the Progressive plan for prosperity and to help the poorest is to give them welfare!

Who gets less poor if we ended Medicaid?

Ny you are smart, you know dang well any major entitlement in place never leaves. That's why the republicans fought tooth and nail on Obama care.

I don't know why the ultra left tries to use fear mongering, who is saying the republicans want to get rid of Medicaid?

The rich got richer and the poor got poorer?

Isn't that the way Supply Side Economics is supposed to work?

Are conservatives finally recognizing we need to abandon this failed policy?

Forum List

Back