Under Progressives/Obama the riches got richer, poorest got poorer

here it is FROM PROGRESSIVES; OUCH!!!

Obamanomics: the rich get richer, the poor get poorer ...
humanevents.com/.../obamanomics-the-rich-get-richer-the...
Human Events
Sep 4, 2014 - It's not surprising that the rich would get richer, while the poor got poorer. ... Oh, no, we're not going to start blaming Obama's failures on ATM machines again, are we? .... Bad Things Happen Under the 200-Day Average.

why are these trolls like the occupier and his ILK allowed to derail this thread in the politic forum?
You want to talk about income inequality and leave the republicans out of it? It's just not possible.

Then why aren't conservatives praising Obama? Every economic policy conservatives support is designed to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

i don't know why you arent kicked off these message boards; everything you post is an idiotic false narrative you cant back up

You would be gone first if that was the rule.

Really?

what part of what i posted isnt true?

thanks
The lie of omission where you failed to explain the causality of income inequality, which is a mostly conservative republican story.

except you cant say what part is a lie leftard?
I did you just do not know what a lie of omission is apparently.

i don't know why you arent kicked off these message boards; everything you post is an idiotic false narrative you cant back up

Really?

thanks
The lie of omission where you failed to explain the causality of income inequality, which is a mostly conservative republican story.

i know what a sin of ommission is leftard; you just have not explained what and where exactly i am guilty of it

try again

TRY DEALING with all of what i posted carbin-tard

snicker

Try posting like an adult.

The poorest in America get help from the government. Help that makes them less poor. That government help is constantly targeted by conservatives for reduction or elimination,

with the goal of making the poor poorer.

Human Events
Sep 4, 2014 - It's not surprising that the rich would get richer, while the poor got poorer. ... Oh, no, we're not going to start blaming Obama's failures on ATM machines again, are we? .... Bad Things Happen Under the 200-Day Average.

Again, since conservatives want to make the rich richer and the poor poorer, what are you complaining about?

snicker

The poorest in America get help from the government. Help that makes them less poor. That government help is constantly targeted by conservatives for reduction or elimination,

your position is that it doesnt matter how many people failed Progressive policies make POORER; as long as you got welfare for them?

and you say i'm not the adult here?

Human Events

Again, since conservatives want to make the rich richer and the poor poorer, what are you complaining about?

you are a small child; unable to debate without your straw man

WELL THERE YOU GO FOLKS

CARBINEER JUST ADMITTTED the Progressive plan for prosperity and to help the poorest is to give them welfare!

"the poorest get help in America..............................."

they USED to be middle class leftard.

you want a cookie for "helping" people you made poor???????

Really?

thanks

i know what a sin of ommission is leftard; you just have not explained what and where exactly i am guilty of it

try again
You are one dense motherfucker, You want to talk about income inequality as if it does not involve republican policies or did not begin growing thirty or more years ago? Fuck that. You posted a pile of shit that "begged the question", a logical fallacy, if you still do not get it I can't help you.

One silly thread is too much on the subject. Your silly thread is a pile on of being silly

snicker

What is less poor?

The 99 weekers were not helped by the government it just gave them an almost a 2 year vacation, ask moonglow he admitted in a thread, once the program ended they got a job.

Really?

thanks

try again
You are one dense motherfucker, You want to talk about income inequality as if it does not involve republican policies or did not begin growing thirty or more years ago? Fuck that. You posted a pile of shit that "begged the question", a logical fallacy, if you still do not get it I can't help you.

...........................AAAAAAANNNND here comes your anger

because YOU KNOW YOU'RE LOSING

Forum List

Back