Under President Obama, the US, economically, is the most stable country in the world.

R

rdean

The Chinese Stock market has lost more value than what the Republicans did with the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts or the cost of the two unpaid for wars.

Russia is in recession.

Europe is in flux starting with the Greece crisis.

Brazil will be in recession for at least the next two years.

The problems in this country are lack of GOP support. They don't want roads, sewers, electrical grid, transportation or anything else that would help the country to be improved for strictly political reasons. A form of blackmail they are hoping will pay off in the next election. Honest Republicans, few and far between, admit that fact.

During the second quarter, the US economy is expected to grow at over 2%. And the Pacific Trade Pact, which so many hate, would tie the US economy to the fastest growing economies in the world.

Wages are up and unemployment is down. Fortunately, we still have nearly two years under Obama. They next big threat to the US economy, as GOP governors have shown us, is another GOP president.

Obots and their delusions of grandeur. He really is just like some cult leader. how freaking scary is that?

I guess we should start erecting statues of him on every street corner. what do you all think?
:cow:

The Chinese Stock market has lost more value than what the Republicans did with the deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts or the cost of the two unpaid for wars.

Russia is in recession.

The problems in this country are lack of GOP support. They don't want roads, sewers, electrical grid, transportation or anything else that would help the country to be improved for strictly political reasons. A form of blackmail they are hoping will pay off in the next election. Honest Republicans, few and far between, admit that fact.

During the second quarter, the US economy is expected to grow at over 2%. And the Pacific Trade Pact, which so many hate, would tie the US economy to the fastest growing economies in the world.

Wages are up and unemployment is down. Fortunately, we still have nearly two years under Obama. They next big threat to the US economy, as GOP governors have shown us, is another GOP president.
imagesDLLYPCV4.jpg

Obots and their delusions of grandeur. He really is just like some cult leader. how freaking scary is that?

I guess we should start erecting statues of him on every street corner. what do you all think?

Nah...

Middle of parks, (more pigeons)

Make sure there is one at Harvard tho...

alumni can walk by, look up at it , and ask..

"Who is that?"

Nah...

"Who is that?"

Every time I see a thread about him like this one. it gives me the creeps and think about Jim Jones and Jonestown. good gawd he is a mere FREAKING man who puts his pants on one leg at a time just like the REST OF US

I'm getting the creeps just writing this. damn

idiot

you mean under obama the very richest got richer, the very poorest got poorer, corporations are making more money then they ever made under bush and republicans, and people who were vowed to 'SHUT THEM DOWN" and "OCCUPY" Wall Street are now bragging about the record profits of Wall Street corporations on the DOW

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Russia is in recession.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE FOLLOWING:

(1) The astronomical and rising national debt
(2) 50% of our children live at or below the poverty line
(3) The decline in home ownership
(4) The rise in health care cost
(5) The number of citizens dependent on some form of government assistance program
(6) The number of part-time, temporary, and low wage jobs
(7) Many college grads working in the same jobs as high school grads
(8) The continuing importing of labor
(9) The many issues associated with illegal immigrants
(10) Our deteriorating infrastructure
(11) Cities going bankrupt
(12) Troubled pension funds
(13) Our soldiers fighting on foreign soil
(14) Government corruption
(15) Loss of privacy
(16) The ratio of cost of living to real wages
(17) Our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies
(18) The many injustices in our judicial system
(19) The largest prison population in the world
(20) The mistreatment of our Vets
(21) The theft by eminent domain laws
(22) Militarized local law enforcement
(23) Taxation without fair, equal, and just representation
(24) Inadequate investment in alternative energy sources
(25) Shameful damage to our environment, especially rivers, lakes, air, land, and oceans

So, how well are we doing again? Care to address the above mentioned items? Thanks

Last edited:

Russia is in recession.

hey dean i dont want to change the subject,but i dont see you posting anything anywhere in this forum proving im a racist.....come on, you "claim" when you say something you can back it up....lets fucking see it....or is this just more "dean talk"?.....

Have you lost your mind? We aren't just giving away wads of billions to anybody with a hand out, we are borrowing the money from China at exorbitant interest that we are handing out. We aren't benefiting from it. Our bridges are still collapsing. There are still no jobs. But watch us "help" the Castro boys out with billions. And Iran too. And spend billions to try to shore up Obamacare, before it collaspes. And billions to the IMF. And billions to stop the sun from warming the earth, This is another one of those stupid American threads.

Here is trillions in terms of seconds. Turn trillions back into money after you grasp the difference. Then add as much in interest, and explain how we intend to pay off trillions to China. Debtors are the opposite of stable.

I owe you a dollar. I will pay you in one million seconds. You will receive your money in 13 days.
I owe you a dollar. I will pay you in one billion seconds. You will receive your money in 31 years.
I owe you a dollar. I will pay you in one trillion seconds. You will receive your money in 31,688 years.

Stable and trillions in debt are the polar opposites. Add the unstable practice of just printing more, and we are a disaster.

Russia is in recession.

Read...in spite of Obama....

Nah...

"Who is that?"

Every time I see a thread about him like this one. it gives me the creeps and think about Jim Jones and Jonestown. good gawd he is a mere FREAKING man who puts his pants on one leg at a time just like the REST OF US

I'm getting the creeps just writing this. damn

These Oh thank you glorious magnificent leader posts seem to be popping up daily if not more frequently.

Let's see what the GDP report at the end of the month shows...
If it's over 2% as the OP is predicting I will be shocked.
If 2% or a bit higher that's not a lot to be proud of.

Our economy has been sluggish at best for years now in sharp contrast to the notion that is has
been robust and thriving as the left wants us to believe.

As far as unemployment it has come down but so many are out of work and wages are flat.
I haven't had a raise in years and the President of my company tells us be thankful we have a job.
Tolls have gone up,my rent goes up every two years,prices for goods have increased,more people on food stamps then ever before.
Our national debt increases by the minute....

The stock market has been up and the left has said it's ALL because of Obama which is a lie.
And guess what,the market right now is down for the year.

And then we get the all hail Obama posts....

What the hell....

Last edited:

Russia is in recession.

When you're finished dreaming, here are some facts:

* Under Obama, the average real unemployment rate (the U-6) has been higher than under Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, etc.

* Under Obama, median family income has fallen.

* The Obama "recovery" has been the weakest and slowest in decades.

* Under Obama, black unemployment has been markedly worse than under Bush, Clinton, Reagan, etc.

* Obama added more debt in 6 years than Bush did in 8 years.

Forum List

Back