Japan & UK In Recessions USA is next

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021

Japan is in Recession, China also is having a huge financial crisis....Russia is as well.
Which means Brazil is also in Recession.

The US is part of a Global economy....meaning that we are most definitely next. Too many warning signs to be anything else.

It's been said that Japan was in a recession for years but yet they seem to be plugging along just like everyone else.

And here you had the senate trying to send 60B of "aid" to the Uke midget....100% of it deficit spending....No offsets at all to pay for it.

If a hole opened-up and swallowed DC during the State of the Union we would be far better off than we are now.

I'd be OK with it if Rand Paul managed to crawl out. ;)

Last edited:
Japan and UK in Recession

Biden economy the best in the world

:dance:

Japan is in Recession, China also is having a huge financial crisis....Russia is as well.

The US is part of a Global economy....meaning that we are most definitely next. Too many warning signs to be anything else.

That doesn't necessarily mean the US HAS to be next. Japan imploded in the late 80s.

Some still own property here they bought back then. It was looking like they were going to take over for a while.

That doesn't necessarily mean the US HAS to be next. Japan imploded in the late 80s.

Some still own property here they bought back then. It was looking like they were going to take over for a while.
Global Economy...

We make gains by shipping goods to customers...even though our production facilities are in other countries. If nobody can buy those goods....

Japan and UK are important trading partners. Just like China....

It is possible. If we get dragged backwards by the tail into a recession, the EU will be the driver though. I am still staying out of the markets and still waiting for that shoe to drop. Has taken longer than I thought it would but I do still feel like it is coming.

It is possible. If we get dragged backwards by the tail into a recession, the EU will be the driver though. I am still staying out of the markets and still waiting for that shoe to drop. Has taken longer than I thought it would but I do still feel like it is coming.
Nothing wrong with profit taking....in fact taking money off the table after a big run up is one of those SOP....but...when the big boys do it will it spark a free fall into a depression? Especially if earnings reports are disappointing.

Forum List

Back