Uncovering the Russia ties of Hillary’s campaign chief...........

http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

During a heated Fox Business interview with Maria Bartiromo, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief John Podesta made a series of misleading statements when questioned about his involvement in a company that received $35 million from the Russian government while Hillary served as secretary of state.

On Jan. 18, 2011, a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited announced Podesta’s appointment to its board. Months later, Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin, pumped $35 million into Joule. Serving alongside Podesta on Joule’s board were senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and oligarch Ruben Vardanyan, who has been appointed by Putin to a Russian economic-modernization council.

Bartiromo asked Podesta why he failed to disclose his role in Joule as required by law when he entered the White House in January 2014 to serve as counselor to President Barack Obama

“Maria, that’s not true. I fully disclosed and was completely compliant,” Podesta shot back.

But according to his own financial-disclosure form, Podesta only listed two of the three entities that made up Joule Unlimited, failing to disclose his presence on the board of the Dutch-registered Stichting Joule Global Foundation.

When Bartiromo pressed Podesta on the whereabouts of his 75,000 shares of Joule stock, Podesta resorted to Clintonesque semantics: “I didn’t have any stock in any Russian company!”

Notice the rhetorical sleight of tongue there: Joule is based in Massachusetts, not Russia, making Podesta’s statement technically true. Podesta added: “And by the way, I divested before I went into the White House.”
Russia hacked the DNC, and Trump wants sanctions against Russia eased. Your source is Murdochs New York Post.
By the way, the author of this thread is the clown who said the missile launched by North Korea is not an ICBM.

The DNC was hacked by the NSA, this is common knowledge, the NSA wants to hide their actions by blaming it on the Russians, they developed software to do just this.

Next idiot
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

During a heated Fox Business interview with Maria Bartiromo, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief John Podesta made a series of misleading statements when questioned about his involvement in a company that received $35 million from the Russian government while Hillary served as secretary of state.

On Jan. 18, 2011, a small green-energy company named Joule Unlimited announced Podesta’s appointment to its board. Months later, Rusnano, a Kremlin-backed investment fund founded by Vladimir Putin, pumped $35 million into Joule. Serving alongside Podesta on Joule’s board were senior Russian official Anatoly Chubais and oligarch Ruben Vardanyan, who has been appointed by Putin to a Russian economic-modernization council.

Bartiromo asked Podesta why he failed to disclose his role in Joule as required by law when he entered the White House in January 2014 to serve as counselor to President Barack Obama

“Maria, that’s not true. I fully disclosed and was completely compliant,” Podesta shot back.

But according to his own financial-disclosure form, Podesta only listed two of the three entities that made up Joule Unlimited, failing to disclose his presence on the board of the Dutch-registered Stichting Joule Global Foundation.

When Bartiromo pressed Podesta on the whereabouts of his 75,000 shares of Joule stock, Podesta resorted to Clintonesque semantics: “I didn’t have any stock in any Russian company!”

Notice the rhetorical sleight of tongue there: Joule is based in Massachusetts, not Russia, making Podesta’s statement technically true. Podesta added: “And by the way, I divested before I went into the White House.”
Russia hacked the DNC, and Trump wants sanctions against Russia eased. Your source is Murdochs New York Post.
By the way, the author of this thread is the clown who said the missile launched by North Korea is not an ICBM.

The DNC was hacked by the NSA, this is common knowledge, the NSA wants to hide their actions by blaming it on the Russians, they developed software to do just this.

Next idiot
Common knowledge among right wing nuts in the USMB, yes.

Actually the story came from the CIA, not me...........................

Shocker! CIA can mimic Russian cyber hack

Next

Forum List

Back