Unbiased analysis of Biden's Embarrassing meltdown

Did you really think no one would notice?

Look at the standard dictionary definition of "debate". I'll even let you pick out which dictionary to use.

Can you claim Biden followed that?

It's not that meticulous, jeebus dude. Anything, ANYTHING to disagree with "teh uber left" huh?
Just when they're wrong.
Do yourself a favor and go outside and have a beer with a Democrat. It's ok, dude.
It's really simple. If you want to believe that Biden won, just say so. Mental gymnastics and torturing words isn't required...unless you're trying to convince yourself.

I think that there wasn't a clear cut winner. Can you sleep now that you know my "opinion?"

My gosh.

As an unbiased observer, it was clear to me that Obama had Biden locked in a cage for the last week and was starving him only to release him to attack Ryan during the debate. Biden kept interrupting and was annoying, at one point I thought for sure Joe would start gnawing on Ryan's forearm.

Crazy Uncle Joe kept yelling the same things over and over as if that would make the statement true or more interesting. Yes, Joe, the Afghans will handle their own security. Joe do you know that thanks to your stupid rules of engagement and complete lack of military understanding, the Afghan forces are totally infiltrated by AQ and the Tolly-baan? and yelling like you were unhappy with the Jell-o does not make them stop killing our soldiers

I wish Obama would treat people suffering from Dementia and early onset Alzheimer, like Biden, with dignity and respect.

I think you had this response prepared before you even saw the debate.

It's not that meticulous, jeebus dude. Anything, ANYTHING to disagree with "teh uber left" huh?
Just when they're wrong.
Do yourself a favor and go outside and have a beer with a Democrat. It's ok, dude.
It's really simple. If you want to believe that Biden won, just say so. Mental gymnastics and torturing words isn't required...unless you're trying to convince yourself.

I think that there wasn't a clear cut winner. Can you sleep now that you know my "opinion?"

My gosh.
Uh huh.

It was Romney that re-defined "debate". He wanted to play by "Jungle Rules" and now he will die by them.
You know, Affirmative Action doesn't apply to debates. The liberal doesn't get extra points for being unprepared.

I agree. No one does. Now that the new rules have been established Obama will have no excuses for not taking Mittens head off and shitting down his throat.

Obama is famous for going over time limits, and ignoring the moderators in a debate. The only person who got bullied in the first debate was the moderator, and that was done by both parties. The reason Obama lost the first debate was because he was not prepared. Romney had started his debate prep right after the convention, and Obama did not start until much, much later. Obama didn't win on content, because he didnt have any content. And the middle americans could see that he didnt, thats why they broke for Romney. Romney didnt tell lies that were sooo outrageous, or change his position soooo much, that it shocked Obama into a stupor, Obama just didnt think he had to prep. Everything Romney said in the debate has been on his website for a while, and Obama did not have a response to it. Personally if I were a democrat, I would be very upset with Obama for thinking he didnt need to prep as much as everybody else, and putting the campaign in jeopardy.

Desperate people resort to desperate measures. I was surprised that Raddatz made no effort at all to keep the discourse on a courteous and professional level. And the way she interrupted Ryan several times made it seem like a 2 on 1. Have to credit Ryan for keeping his composure, not sure I could've done as well in that regard.

Raddatz was a house guest of Biden. She is probably banging him.

Why do you right wingers insist on using such foul language?? Is it because you really have no point to make and that causes you to be angry??

If you cannot articulate the facts or your opinion clearly, without swearing or being crude, then maybe you just really have nothing to say.

Desperate people resort to desperate measures. I was surprised that Raddatz made no effort at all to keep the discourse on a courteous and professional level. And the way she interrupted Ryan several times made it seem like a 2 on 1. Have to credit Ryan for keeping his composure, not sure I could've done as well in that regard.
It was 2 on 1. Ratass brought up the question of abortion on her own? I think not. It had not been a topic for discussion until Obama told her to bring it up because Romney was gaining points with the women voters.

ABC is a front for the Obama campaign. George Stephanopolos and that Ratass girl are in Obama's pocket.

Obama was her wedding guest also.

They all suck each other daily!

You are a trash mouth with nothing of any value to say.

It was 2 on 1. Ratass brought up the question of abortion on her own? I think not. It had not been a topic for discussion until Obama told her to bring it up because Romney was gaining points with the women voters.

ABC is a front for the Obama campaign. George Stephanopolos and that Ratass girl are in Obama's pocket.

If you dont like harsh language rinata, then maybe a political message board isn't the right place for you. Not trying to be a smart-alac but just saying, thats like trying to scold howard stern for talking about sex.

You know, Affirmative Action doesn't apply to debates. The liberal doesn't get extra points for being unprepared.

I agree. No one does. Now that the new rules have been established Obama will have no excuses for not taking Mittens head off and shitting down his throat.

Obama is famous for going over time limits, and ignoring the moderators in a debate. The only person who got bullied in the first debate was the moderator, and that was done by both parties. The reason Obama lost the first debate was because he was not prepared. Romney had started his debate prep right after the convention, and Obama did not start until much, much later. Obama didn't win on content, because he didnt have any content. And the middle americans could see that he didnt, thats why they broke for Romney. Romney didnt tell lies that were sooo outrageous, or change his position soooo much, that it shocked Obama into a stupor, Obama just didnt think he had to prep. Everything Romney said in the debate has been on his website for a while, and Obama did not have a response to it. Personally if I were a democrat, I would be very upset with Obama for thinking he didnt need to prep as much as everybody else, and putting the campaign in jeopardy.

I saw the debate. You sound like you saw the "spin" of the debate on Fox. I stand by my assessment. I'm sure that Obama will come out swinging with more energy that Biden proved the key to smashing Ryan.

Mittens prepared as if there would be one debate. You can get away with being the crazy lying bully in one performance. Now Obama has all the ammunition and rules he needs to destroy Mittens in the next two debates and Romney has no room to cry foul.

I saw the debate. You sound like you saw the "spin" of the debate on Fox. I stand by my assessment. I'm sure that Obama will come out swinging with more energy that Biden proved the key to smashing Ryan.

Mittens prepared as if there would be one debate. You can get away with being the crazy lying bully in one performance. Now Obama has all the ammunition and rules he needs to destroy Mittens in the next two debates and Romney has no room to cry foul.

Please, I watch fox news once in a blue moon. Believe it or not, and this is going to sound crazy, but there is more than one point of view out there. There is not only one point of view, and everything else is just lies. I cannot stand when people have that mentality. Like I said before, whatever candidate voices your point of view, you will think that candidate won. And the only "lie" I hear Obama accusing Romney of is that his tax plan wont raise the deficit by 5 trillion or whatever. Truth is we have seen tax plans similar to Romney's and they have worked in situations similar to what we have today. That doesn't sound like a debate fully based on lies to me. Like I also said before, what Romney said in the debate, has been on his website, for a long long time.

I dont know about the next debates either, I wouldn't be too confident in Obama. I really feel like what we heard from biden is the extent of the ammo that Obama has.

As an unbiased observer, it was clear to me that Obama had Biden locked in a cage for the last week and was starving him only to release him to attack Ryan during the debate. Biden kept interrupting and was annoying, at one point I thought for sure Joe would start gnawing on Ryan's forearm.

Crazy Uncle Joe kept yelling the same things over and over as if that would make the statement true or more interesting. Yes, Joe, the Afghans will handle their own security. Joe do you know that thanks to your stupid rules of engagement and complete lack of military understanding, the Afghan forces are totally infiltrated by AQ and the Tolly-baan? and yelling like you were unhappy with the Jell-o does not make them stop killing our soldiers

I wish Obama would treat people suffering from Dementia and early onset Alzheimer, like Biden, with dignity and respect.

I heard afterwards that Biden took a swing at Ryan backstage. Can you believe that?

Biden was yelling at Ryan, "Get off my lawn before I call the Afghan Security Forces on you!!"

I heard afterwards that Biden took a swing at Ryan backstage. Can you believe that?

Biden was yelling at Ryan, "Get off my lawn before I call the Afghan Security Forces on you!!"

With a bottle of Jack in his hand.

Please, I watch fox news once in a blue moon. Believe it or not, and this is going to sound crazy, but there is more than one point of view out there. There is not only one point of view, and everything else is just lies. I cannot stand when people have that mentality. Like I said before, whatever candidate voices your point of view, you will think that candidate won. And the only "lie" I hear Obama accusing Romney of is that his tax plan wont raise the deficit by 5 trillion or whatever. Truth is we have seen tax plans similar to Romney's and they have worked in situations similar to what we have today. That doesn't sound like a debate fully based on lies to me. Like I also said before, what Romney said in the debate, has been on his website, for a long long time.

I dont know about the next debates either, I wouldn't be too confident in Obama. I really feel like what we heard from biden is the extent of the ammo that Obama has.

I don't really care that much. I just like a good fight where both opponents are playing by the same rules. Obama was presidential and somewhat reserved in the first go-around. He told no untruths and barely challenged Mittens on his somewhat startling array of reversals and lies. Romney saw that as an opening to double down on many lies. What he "won" was on style points that the public percieved as more forcefull and entertaining.

The people of Germany cheered wildly for Hitler's lies also. All that goose stepping and straight armed "Heil Hitler" saluting was for real. Bullies are entertaining and if someone's core values, justifiable or not, are played upon... quite intoxicating. The German people were much like the right wing conservatives are here now in our country. The Germans were butt hurt because of the conditions imposed on their country after WWI. RW's here are butt hurt becauase they believe their core religious values are not respected. It is true. They are not. That said the RW's ..possibly even yourself are desperate for a standard bearer. Those emotions lead to faulty judgement and assessment.

With a bottle of Jack in his hand.

separated at birth?

JethroTullAqualungalbumcover.jpg

A2YAAZSCUAAjKiC.jpg:large

If you dont like harsh language rinata, then maybe a political message board isn't the right place for you. Not trying to be a smart-alac but just saying, thats like trying to scold howard stern for talking about sex.

In case you hadn't noticed, the majority of posters are not so classless and do not talk like that. It's gross no matter where it occurs. They need to grow up. But thanks for your input.

I don't really care that much. I just like a good fight where both opponents are playing by the same rules. Obama was presidential and somewhat reserved in the first go-around. He told no untruths and barely challenged Mittens on his somewhat startling array of reversals and lies. Romney saw that as an opening to double down on many lies. What he "won" was on style points that the public percieved as more forcefull and entertaining.

The people of Germany cheered wildly for Hitler's lies also. All that goose stepping and straight armed "Heil Hitler" saluting was for real. Bullies are entertaining and if someone's core values, justifiable or not, are played upon... quite intoxicating. The German people were much like the right wing conservatives are here now in our country. The Germans were butt hurt because of the conditions imposed on their country after WWI. RW's here are butt hurt becauase they believe their core religious values are not respected. It is true. They are not. That said the RW's ..possibly even yourself are desperate for a standard bearer. Those emotions lead to faulty judgement and assessment.

Wow, comparing the right to nazi's, thats a very big stretch. Obama wouldn't even give that one to you. And you do realize the nazi's were a socialist party? And thats a pretty big generalization saying that all of the right (which is pretty much half of the country) is just butt hurt because their religion is being disrespected. Wow, havn't heard that one yet. So I guess it has absolutely nothing to do with the state of the economy? Just a bunch of pissed off bible beaters. Thats a loose butthole statement.

Just the fact that CrazyKrustyFrankie thinks he is capable of an unbiased report on a political matter after thousands of examples he has posted that fly in the face of such poppycock is astonishing.

You really need a mental evaluation Frankie. :lol:

Not funny :mad: Seriously!

Huggy, no duh a thread using the words "unbiased" and "biden's meltdown," is obviously a biased statement. But you are getting waaay too pissed right now. Jesus h, calm down. I also doubt that you have never been biased before, and saying someone needs a mental evaluation because they're biased is a bit of a hyperbole.

you think Huggs was pissed?.....did you see this little guy?......>>:lol:......Huggy never gets mad.....he gets even.....

Really? Biden had a meltdown?

People can take issue with Biden's demeanor, but he certainly did NOT have a meltdown.

This is why most people don't really take conservatives seriously when they talk at any length about matters of politics and/or public policy. They can't seem to describe events without engaging in wholesale exaggerations.

So, even THOUGH the economy has been bad for the last few years, and even THOUGH talk radio and FOX News has been railing against the president for years, President Obama was nonetheless leading in most polls. And it incensed conservatives. So, what to do? Why the answer is simple (to them, it seems). Engage in even MORE exaggerations and hyperbole.

Here's a question for people at large. What do you think happens in the minds of average people when they tune in to hear or see something that's been advertised as one thing and they find little more than hype instead? Do you think they'll be so readily fooled the next time? And the next time after that?

He was a ass clown!

285757_479099392130027_70061645_n.jpg

which one?........

Forum List

Back