Unarmed Man With Dementia Murdered by Police, Shot 9 Times

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
American police, still protecting and serving the living shit out of you.

Police had arrived at the 7900 block of Silver Birch Avenue and, when a witness pointed to Serna, one officer fired several rounds and killed him, Bakersfield police spokesman Sgt. Gary Carruesco tells the Los Angeles Times.

No gun was turned up in a search of the scene or Serna's house or car, Carruesco said.

Serna's son said his father had worked at a cotton gin in California's Central Valley until retiring about a dozen years ago.

He lived on the block where he was killed.

Serna had five children and lived with his wife and one of his daughters.

Francisco Serna suffering from dementia shot 'NINE TIMES' and killed by California cops | Daily Mail Online

Police state 101, but don't worry it's all a conspiracy that our police are militarized.

Dimensia
Must have forgotten how to spell it...Cops have pretty much figured out how to get away with murder..

The cops in my White community are always so nice and calm

Like I always say, the power structure first rolls this type of thing out into society on the unsubstantial people, just to get everyone comfortable with the notion. Then they scale up.

Like I always say, the power structure first rolls this type of thing out into society on the unsubstantial people, just to get everyone comfortable with the notion. Then they scale up.

This article was from a few years ago, but you are exactly right. To bad more don't believe it.

The targets are still available for sale on the company’s website via this link (screenshot here).

190213target1.jpg

190213target2.jpg

190213target3.jpg

190213target4.jpg

190213target5.jpg

Law Enforcement “Requested” Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women

This article was from a few years ago, but you are exactly right. To bad more don't believe it.

The targets are still available for sale on the company’s website via this link (screenshot here).

190213target1.jpg

190213target2.jpg

190213target3.jpg

190213target4.jpg

190213target5.jpg

Law Enforcement “Requested” Shooting Targets of Pregnant Women

the first pic was an eye opener. I didnt even see the gun in the pregnant womans hand. I would have shot the old white guy because he looks like he would have a gun.

American police, still protecting and serving the living shit out of you.

Police had arrived at the 7900 block of Silver Birch Avenue and, when a witness pointed to Serna, one officer fired several rounds and killed him, Bakersfield police spokesman Sgt. Gary Carruesco tells the Los Angeles Times.

No gun was turned up in a search of the scene or Serna's house or car, Carruesco said.

Serna's son said his father had worked at a cotton gin in California's Central Valley until retiring about a dozen years ago.

He lived on the block where he was killed.

Serna had five children and lived with his wife and one of his daughters.

Francisco Serna suffering from dementia shot 'NINE TIMES' and killed by California cops | Daily Mail Online

Wow, very sad

I have had cops almost blow my head off, just because they thought I was someone else...

I've had guns drawn on me about 7 times by cops. All before I reached the age of 18.

I've almost blown a cops head off because they pulled me over for no reason.
If you survived the ordeal and I was on the jury you would not be convicted. If you shoot someone who aims a gun at you, it is clearly self defense if you blast their head off, regardless of whether they have a badge or not.

Blue state justice.

Texas is just as bad as California, if not worse, with this kind of thing. Furthermore, it is typically conservatives who defend this kind of shit, so your partisan attack is a dud.

Forum List

Back