Unarmed Man With Dementia Murdered by Police, Shot 9 Times

American police, still protecting and serving the living shit out of you.

Police had arrived at the 7900 block of Silver Birch Avenue and, when a witness pointed to Serna, one officer fired several rounds and killed him, Bakersfield police spokesman Sgt. Gary Carruesco tells the Los Angeles Times.

No gun was turned up in a search of the scene or Serna's house or car, Carruesco said.

Serna's son said his father had worked at a cotton gin in California's Central Valley until retiring about a dozen years ago.

He lived on the block where he was killed.

Serna had five children and lived with his wife and one of his daughters.

Francisco Serna suffering from dementia shot 'NINE TIMES' and killed by California cops | Daily Mail Online

Take it up with so-called 'liberals' who thought it was such a grand idea to dump the mentally ill out on the streets with no support, and then now run around whining about 'Da Cops!!!! Wah! Wah!! Wah!!!".

In many places over half of police calls involve the mentally ill. If one or two get shot every now then well tough shit, get your own ass out there and make them take their meds , and we can see how well you handle it all.

Police had arrived at the 7900 block of Silver Birch Avenue and, when a witness pointed to Serna, one officer fired several rounds and killed him, Bakersfield police spokesman Sgt. Gary Carruesco tells the Los Angeles Times.

No gun was turned up in a search of the scene or Serna's house or car, Carruesco said.

Serna's son said his father had worked at a cotton gin in California's Central Valley until retiring about a dozen years ago.

Francisco Serna suffering from dementia shot 'NINE TIMES' and killed by California cops | Daily Mail Online

Take it up with so-called 'liberals' who thought it was such a grand idea to dump the mentally ill out on the streets with no support, and then now run around whining about 'Da Cops!!!! Wah! Wah!! Wah!!!".

In many places over half of police calls involve the mentally ill. If one or two get shot every now then well tough shit, get your own ass out there and make them take their meds , and we can see how well you handle it all.
Regan wasnt a liberal and its the cops job to handle whatever mess the conservatives created.

I have had cops almost blow my head off, just because they thought I was someone else...

I've had guns drawn on me about 7 times by cops. All before I reached the age of 18.

I've almost blown a cops head off because they pulled me over for no reason.
I'm white and that has happened to me several times.
That doesnt happen to most white people. We know because they always claim that kind of stuff doesnt happen unless you are doing something.

Haven't seen the details on this, but the fact that he was unarmed or that he had dementia, is completely irrelevent. Was he acting in a dangerous manner? That's all that matters.

Police are not defenders. They are enforcers.

The sooner we accept this, the closer we can get to independence.

According to the write up, the man was delusional, so you do the math. When the cops entered the picture, how do you think that things were going for the guy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've had guns drawn on me about 7 times by cops. All before I reached the age of 18.

I've almost blown a cops head off because they pulled me over for no reason.
65342511.jpg

View attachment 101917
I have also heard Caucasians referred to as ice monkeys. Funny too.

Police are not defenders. They are enforcers.

The sooner we accept this, the closer we can get to independence.
The police are mostly a response team for anyone who lives long enough to complain about something on their phones.

They also write up murders and thefts.

They do enforce traffic rules but that's about it, as far as enforcement goes.

The police are mostly a response team for anyone who lives long enough to complain about something on their phones.

They also write up murders and thefts.

They do enforce traffic rules but that's about it, as far as enforcement goes.

You are kidding yourself. The police are the forceful arm that ensure tax collection, adherence to regulations, and compliance to government bureaucracies.

"A police spokesman confirmed officers had visited Francisco Serna’s home, but he could not provide any details.

About eight hours before the shooting, police said, there was a separate incident involving Serna in which a neighbor also believed the man may have been armed, Martin said.

Serna had reportedly banged on doors and windows and attempted to drag the neighbor outside for a fight. The neighbor said Serna also kept a hand in his pocket and acted as though he had a gun, police said. The neighbor did not report it to police."
As usual you neglect to describe the true story. It doesn't fit your narrative.
Bottom line is the LEOs KNEW this man was causing people in his neighborhood to feel fear because of the way he was acting.
Bottom line: When a LEO tells you to stop where you are and take your hands out of your pockets and you refuse you're going to get shot. 'Center mass'.
As usual your 'narratives' always have a 'Big Mike was just a gentle giant' taint to them.
Wise up pal. Start looking at the totality of events instead of attempting to 'cherry-pick', as in "he had dementia", to fit your obvious extreme anti-LE bias.
Beleive it or not even people with "early stages of dementia" can have a gun in their jacket pocket and walk towards a LEO and pull the gun a fire it in less then a second.

Sounds like we have a bunch of eye witlessness's here that need to come forward and testify.

shit, get your own ass out there and make them take their meds , and we can see how well you handle it all.
Regan wasnt a liberal and its the cops job to handle whatever mess the conservatives created.[/QUOTE]

You aren't a Liberal either and a police officer's first priority is looking out for himself. They don't get paid to be professional martyrs for some assortment of snotty little morons arm-chairing some social experiment they read about at Daily Kos from the Burbs and based on still being pissed off about some traffic ticket they got years ago they couldn't bullshit their way out of.

Sounds like we have a bunch of eye witlessness's here that need to come forward and testify.

Sounds more like a typical deliberate media bias pretending to be 'news', and the media just isn't interested in real reportage, they like to incite.

:link:

Forum List

Back