Do you think reporters & FBI agents that offered & accepted bribes for stories should be prosecuted?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Two major questions that I have for the DOJ IG.

1. What was the justification given for the FBI and DOJ conducting the email investigation of the bitch is such an atypical manner. Can he proved examples of other investigations of similar size, depth and importance, that didn't utilize subpoenas or a grand jury?

2. What "journalist" bribed FBI officials with meals, sports tickets, golf outings, ect, and who were the agents who took the bribes, violated their oaths and department policies, to leak stories to the journalist?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Discuss

Bribes are a crime and BOTH sides are criminals. I read the IG report and while it ADMITS certain agents got gifts from certain news outlets it does not name either. That section of the IG reports reads as bad as Comey's white wash of Clinton.

I'm assuming the agents involved were part of the ones being referred to the Office Of Personal Responsibility (OPR). I want them fired of course, but I also want them prosecuted along with the ones that bribed them.

1. What was the justification given for the FBI and DOJ conducting the email investigation of the bitch is such an atypical manner. Can he proved examples of other investigations of similar size, depth and importance, that didn't utilize subpoenas or a grand jury?

2. What "journalist" bribed FBI officials with meals, sports tickets, golf outings, ect, and who were the agents who took the bribes, violated their oaths and department policies, to leak stories to the journalist?

Discuss
If the FBI agents accepted compensation from outside individuals in return for information they are required to report that compensation to their agency
If they failed to do so they broke the law

Where is your evidence of a crime?

I don't know that it is illegal for a journalist to offer a bribe but, whoever in the FBI should certainly be prosecuted.

Discuss
If the FBI agents accepted compensation from outside individuals in return for information they are required to report that compensation to their agency

It's right there in the IG report.

FBI employees received 'improper' gifts from reporters, routinely leaked to media without authorization: IG report

Any questions?

If an FBI agent accepted a bribe for information on a case, they're guilty of accepting a bribe. They don't get to simply report what they accepted as if it were a part-time job or a sideline. It's illegal.

At some point here, we're going to have to reach the conclusion, as a society, that our national "press" is no longer even attempting to be objective.

I realize that denying the obvious has its advantages, granted, but at some point it will no longer work.

You say that as though you don’t believe any of our news sources attempts to be objective.

I realize that taking that position has its advantages. But it certainly does not work.

Discuss

It's right there in the IG report.

FBI employees received 'improper' gifts from reporters, routinely leaked to media without authorization: IG report

Any questions?

Thanks
It wasn’t in the OP

If federal employees accepted gifts without reporting them, they broke the law

At some point here, we're going to have to reach the conclusion, as a society, that our national "press" is no longer even attempting to be objective.

I realize that denying the obvious has its advantages, granted, but at some point it will no longer work.

Yes, truth is not even a consideration to the press. They just forcefully push their leftist agenda

Yes, truth is not even a consideration to the press. They just forcefully push their leftist agenda

If you could prove that I would join you and Mac on your quest to give the bullshit machine control of this nation by throwing up my arms and giving in to the assholes. But you cannot.

The fact is that our major news sources have standards which have generally been adhered to. Anyone who wants to can ascertain the facts from our mainstream media outlets.

I don't know that it is illegal for a journalist to offer a bribe but, whoever in the FBI should certainly be prosecuted.

You attempt to bribe government employees, officials that's illegal as hell. There are some serious laws on the books covering that.

If you could prove that I would join you and Mac on your quest to give the bullshit machine control of this nation by throwing up my arms and giving in to the assholes. But you cannot.

The fact is that our major news sources have standards which have generally been adhered to. Anyone who wants to can ascertain the facts from our mainstream media outlets.

What you have is called confirmation bias and you and the media both suffer from Trump Derangement syndrome.

Your offer is like someone with OCD trying to diagnose what's wrong with someone who has OCD. You don't see a problem.

That you can't turn on the news and just see the overt one sided reporting and outright vitriol to anyone the media disagrees with is just flat out pathetic

Forum List

Back