UN is investigating poverty in the United Kingdom

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
This is an interesting tale and the one which shows what the decadent elite can do to a society. I am posting an excerpt below but I will highly recommend you read the entire article by clicking the link.

---

Presenting the initial results of his investigation at a press conference in London on Friday, Alston blamed cuts and reforms of state benefit payments and the closure of public facilities for the poverty of 14 million people.

His findings include:

- 14 million people - a fifth of the UK population - live in poverty

- Four million of these are more than 50% below the poverty line, and 1.5 million are destitute, unable to afford basic essentials

- Child poverty is predicted to rise 7% between 2015 and 2022

- Homelessness is up 60% since 2010

- A 49% real terms reduction in funding for local governments since 2010

“During my visit I have spoken with people who depend on foodbanks and charities for their next meal, who are sleeping on friends’ couches because they are homeless and don’t have a safe place for their children to sleep, who have sold sex for money or shelter, children who are growing up in poverty unsure of their future,” Alston said.

Why the UN is investigating poverty in the United Kingdom

They aren't investigating chit, only what makes them rich. They are a fraud and a group of globalist control freaks.

Forum List

Back