UN Grants membership to Palestinians; US cuts funding to UN

Regardless of what you think about the issue itself, our actions prove once again that the USA prove is not an unbiased player in the Palestinian/Isreali conflict.

Not that has ever been in question, of course.

Regardless of what you think about the issue itself, our actions prove, once again, that the USA is not an unbiased player in the Palestinian/Isreali conflict.

Not that has ever really been in question, of course.

The pali's refused to abide by Israeli law & VOLUNTARILY left the land. The Pali's that stayed behind would not accept the Israeli government as sovereign & were removed from the land forcibly. The neighboring Arab countries did not want the Pali's either & instead used them as political puppets against Israel. Today, the Pali's are the only known "mob" of people globally that have no legitimate roots to any country or place of origin. They had their chance for Israeli citizenship back in 48' but blew it. They have since become an embarrassment to humanity at large.

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I suggest you do some "real" research...

I dont think al Jazeera represents real research.
What he posted is correct. Jordan was supposed to tbe Palestinian state. But the Jordanians dont want them any more than anyone else.

The Israeli also left their land to go to work in Egypt.
then came back and killed all who did not flee before them, including women and children.

Your title is misleading.
The Palis first went to the General Assembly asking for full recognition. That didnt work out too well, so sensing defeat they went to UNESCO, an agency of the UN that was going to be more sympathetic. I guess rules for UNESCO are a little different.
The U.N. has lost whatever legitimacy it might ever have had. This vindicates Bush's decision to enforce the UN's resolutions after they refused to. It would vindicate our immediate withdrawal from that body of snakes and thieves.

Of cousrse it didn't work out, Israel controls the U.S.

The pali's refused to abide by Israeli law & VOLUNTARILY left the land. The Pali's that stayed behind would not accept the Israeli government as sovereign & were removed from the land forcibly. The neighboring Arab countries did not want the Pali's either & instead used them as political puppets against Israel. Today, the Pali's are the only known "mob" of people globally that have no legitimate roots to any country or place of origin. They had their chance for Israeli citizenship back in 48' but blew it. They have since become an embarrassment to humanity at large.

Nah they need to stick to the well established myths donchaknow.

We're $16 Trillion in Debt for God's sake. The UN is simply an expense we can no longer afford. We can certainly continue to help in strictly humanitarian efforts but that's where it should end. I don't support funding any foreign organization that doesn't have the sole interests of the U.S. in mind first. I know some will say that's selfish,but it's actually following our Constitution. We shouldn't be involved with these entangling alliances. I feel the same way about NATO. Times have changed and we just don't have the cash to fund all these foreign organizations anymore.

I don't get stuff like this.....and because I didn't get it I was kind of bummed.....then I realized it's all Fox News crap.

Conservative media vicitms have a completely overblown sense of America's place in the world. If we keep trying to be the world's policeman....we'll go broke

We'll go broke NOT paying the UN? Rich innit? :lol:

The UN does some good things so i don't want to slam them too much. But we still need to cut back on their funding. Only strictly humanitarian efforts should be supported. No Military interventions should be supported in any way. But the main reason for cutting funding is that we're completely broke. We have a staggering $16 Trillion Debt which is expected to be over $20 Trillion by 2015. We need lots of cuts and the UN is a good place to start.

I don't get stuff like this.....and because I didn't get it I was kind of bummed.....then I realized it's all Fox News crap.

Conservative media vicitms have a completely overblown sense of America's place in the world.
No, that's called "history". Try reading the real kind for a change. Howard Zinn is garbage.
If we keep trying to be the world's policeman....we'll go broke
Tell that to Obama.
And what Obama is doing is trying to make it so he will get re-elected...otherwise? I don't think he could care less.
Of course. Party before country. That's his mantra.

Conservative media vicitms have a completely overblown sense of America's place in the world.
No, that's called "history". Try reading the real kind for a change. Howard Zinn is garbage.
If we keep trying to be the world's policeman....we'll go broke
Tell that to Obama.
I am a huge history buff.....recently I read "Trial by Fire" a very good book about Lincoln's ever eveolving views about slavery from 1830-1860. I also read "Mayflower" by Philbrick...a great read on the puritans before and after settling the masschusettes bay colony. I also am reading "Brute", it's about Victor Krulak and his antics before and after WWII......

I have not read Howard Zinn, and I gotta admit I know nothing about him.....nor do I read any of the biased "johnny come lately" writers who write biased politicial slants on history.

History books, and history itself show that every superpower that continues military projection during it's leveling off period, or decline, meets with a bad ending.

What precident in history can you cite that would show continued militarism by the US is a good idea?...and I'm not talking about Obama spending a few billion.....I'm talking about a boots on the ground Iraqii style invasion....you know, the expensive kind.
Ahhh. It's different when Obama does it.

"Obama can do no wrong." That's all you really need to say.

Your title is misleading.
The Palis first went to the General Assembly asking for full recognition. That didnt work out too well, so sensing defeat they went to UNESCO, an agency of the UN that was going to be more sympathetic. I guess rules for UNESCO are a little different.
The U.N. has lost whatever legitimacy it might ever have had. This vindicates Bush's decision to enforce the UN's resolutions after they refused to. It would vindicate our immediate withdrawal from that body of snakes and thieves.

Of cousrse it didn't work out, Israel controls the U.S.

Booga booga! There's a JOOOO looking in your window! :eek:

Retard.

Tell that to Obama.
And what Obama is doing is trying to make it so he will get re-elected...otherwise? I don't think he could care less.
Not only Party...but Marxist/Statist agenda before Country.

Republic be damned. Participating in capitalism is like being "Behind enemy lines". Obama has made this nation his enemy.

Republic be damned. Participating in capitalism is like being "Behind enemy lines". Obama has made this nation his enemy.

He's made it quite clear he's anti-business. But he's willing to overlook his principles for a large enough donation.

Now I know you have linked to wikipedia and other sites that are not incredible

Pot meet Kettle

He's made it quite clear he's anti-business. But he's willing to overlook his principles for a large enough donation.
He also told "Joe the Plumber" what his intent was...the left lapped it up.The so-called centrists/independents lapped it up. Redistribution.

"We are but five days away from fundementally transforming the United States of America..."

Into what?

It's right in front of us.

Now I know you have linked to wikipedia and other sites that are not incredible

Pot meet Kettle
Ladorka...is a paid shill. Avoid him as much as you can.

He also told "Joe the Plumber" what his intent was...the left lapped it up.The so-called centrists/independents lapped it up. Redistribution.

"We are but five days away from fundementally transforming the United States of America..."

Into what?

It's right in front of us.
soviet-america.jpg

Forum List

Back