"Umbrella Man" who touched off George Gloyd protests identified as white supremacist

His actions quickly led to the first of several arson fires that police say transformed peaceful protests into local danger zones, the affidavit said. He's also accused of spray painting the words "free s--- for everyone zone" on the doors of an AutoZone before he allegedly smashed in the windows. The store was broken into and set on fire shortly after, the affidavit said.

Remember this guy....?

Yeah, just like I stated when it was happening, the guy was an interloper, of the white supremacist sort no doubt.

However, something tells me that this fact will bounce off of certain people's skulls.
it bounced off of mine----if I ended up in a crowd of people and a persons with or without an umbrella
started urging people to LOOT----I would GET DA HELL OUTTA there

So what you are saying is all those blacks who rioted and looted are so stupid they got duped by a toothless white supremacist?
An unnamed and yet uncharged "white supremacist"....Nevermind the fact that the "mostly peaceful" looting at the Target and Cub Foods grocery store, less than a block away from this incident, were already well underway.

Yes i'm sure no one would have looted without this guy.....?

lol

Anything to not have to blame some one lower than them on the intersectional hierarchy

Really?
It certainly seemed more like snark.
Which is a form of 'corrosive sarcasm'.
I'm sure you know that.
My point was, just because some dude broke a window, that doesnt mean that every black person in sight will go on a rampage. Blaming the riots on one dude who broke windows is silly.

Another "umbrella man" in history?

Was not the Kennedy one enough?

wow how history repeats itself! hehe funny

1634093605906.png

Remember this guy....?

Yeah, just like I stated when it was happening, the guy was an interloper, of the white supremacist sort no doubt.

However, something tells me that this fact will bounce off of certain people's skulls.
Just another undercover FBI agent.

Remember this guy....?

All you idiots got duped by a white guy yet again.

LOL

Forum List

Back