ultra-pure heroin killing users

I think we have a simple solution for this problem

Stop using heroin.

You don't have to worry about the government regulations if you don't buy and use the crap.

No one is forcing you to shoot up. Take some responsibility for yourself.

so let's set the record straight. Just because the world is full of people who have no self control who knowingly buy and snort, or shoot up with a drug that could kill them, we should make it legal?.. and. you think we have the resources to let the medical community administer these "legal" addicting drugs?? You must be on drugs and you are hard up and want the taxpayer to foot the bill for you.. nice try but once again horse crapiola.. we don't call youse DUmmies for nothing.

There is another alternative: for parents to instill values in their kids so they have other interests in life besides destroying their brains and bodies with hard drugs.
Doesn't always work. ;)

I didn't claim it was the only alternative - but lowering demand in the first place is one way to prevent kids from overdosing on hard drugs.

(And note to GTH, I don't use any recreational drugs, don't smoke, and drink moderately. I made the distinction between hard drugs such as heroin and pot because an accidental overdose of the former can cause death - I've never heard of someone ODing to death on pot. If you have evidence to the contrary, please provide it.)

Last edited:

Stop using heroin.

You don't have to worry about the government regulations if you don't buy and use the crap.

The better solution is never start using heroin, because a significant number of people can't ever stop once they start.

It goes beyond a simple will power issue.

But if we are going to get on a high horse, then we should include cigarettes in there too, because the mortality factor behind smoking cigarettes dwarfs heroin.

Just a simple matter of quitting smoking, right?

Stop using heroin.

The better solution is never start using heroin, because a significant number of people can't ever stop once they start.

It goes beyond a simple will power issue.

But if we are going to get on a high horse, then we should include cigarettes in there too, because the mortality factor behind smoking cigarettes dwarfs heroin.

Just a simple matter of quitting smoking, right?

pretty much. it can be done. you just have to want to do it.

so let's set the record straight. Just because the world is full of people who have no self control who knowingly buy and snort, or shoot up with a drug that could kill them, we should make it legal?.. and. you think we have the resources to let the medical community administer these "legal" addicting drugs?? You must be on drugs and you are hard up and want the taxpayer to foot the bill for you.. nice try but once again horse crapiola.. we don't call youse DUmmies for nothing.

The "resources" aren't the problem. Physicians give out narcotics all the time. The suburban housewife that is hooked on percocet might look down her nose at a junkie, but she is a slave to the same drug (and also destroying her liver at the same time).

The rest of your post is your usual crapola.

The "resources" aren't the problem. Physicians give out narcotics all the time. The suburban housewife that is hooked on percocet might look down her nose at a junkie, but she is a slave to the same drug (and also destroying her liver at the same time).

The rest of your post is your usual crapola.

I believe you are incorrect as usual.. the op advocates legalizing heroin and puttitng it's distribution into the hands of the medical community and something equally stupid,, "entertainment."

so how much caffeine and alcohol have you had today?

i am speaking from the perspective of somebody who has been exposed to the black market and its customers for most of my life and have lost a fortune to them without using the drugs myself.

though i have smoked and snorted many different types of psychotropes, the only one that i have ever felt the least bit dependent on and use daily is nicotine. i have never had a needle full of 'hard drugs' in me.

i am opposed to the black market and its effect on the overall community of drug users. i support the individual's right to choose their own food and medicine. if it is a choice that will kill them in the long run, i do not believe that the government has any right or obligation to prevent that.

i am speaking from the perspective of somebody who has been exposed to the black market and its customers for most of my life and have lost a fortune to them without using the drugs myself.

though i have smoked and snorted many different types of psychotropes, the only one that i have ever felt the least bit dependent on and use daily is nicotine. i have never had a needle full of 'hard drugs' in me.

i am opposed to the black market and its effect on the overall community of drug users. i support the individual's right to choose their own food and medicine. if it is a choice that will kill them in the long run, i do not believe that the government has any right or obligation to prevent that.

two cups of coffee. one beer.. what's my quota?

do you also believe then that the government,, meaning "we the people" have no obligation to pay for the habits and the treatments of legalized drug addicts?? that's the only way you would get me to agree to it.. what say you?

How many people die from accidental overdoses of caffeine each year?

Alcohol can be very damaging - but is also used by many people in moderation with arguably beneficial health effects. I'm not aware of moderate heroin users, perhaps there are some. Please provide some G2 on this phenom.

AP IMPACT: Deadly, ultra-pure heroin arrives in US - Yahoo! News

just one more example of what wouldn't happen if substances like heroin were distributed by health professionals and responsible entertainment venue operators instead of criminals.

Narcotics are distributed by health professionals. The whole point of methadone is to try to bridge people off of heroin. In reality, people just become addicted to methadone, but that's better than the needle.

Other than that, "getting someone their fix" is not a medical indication, and I doubt you'd find many health care professionals that would want any part of it.

Recovery and maintenance is a different issue.
The problem with so many of these "healthcare professionals" is that they are blatantly getting people hooked on prescription drugs. Kick backs from the pharms are an enticing proposition. Imagine what these dirtbags will do with heroine, meth and other hard drugs if they can make a buck.

Anybody wanting vikes, oxy's, etc. Need only shop around a few doctors. Guaranteed, by the third try, you'll find one who'll give ya' what ya' want!

Last edited:

i don't know about quotas, but if you do at least that everyday, i think that makes you somewhat caffeine and alcohol-dependent.

I breathe air and drink water everyday as well. Does that make me addicted?

I'm with Willow As long a junkies sign a waiver stating that we the taxpayers have no obligation to pay for welfare, SSI, treatment or the damage done to their inevitably handicapped children, then I say "shoot up" Fair enough?

do you also believe then that the government,, meaning "we the people" have no obligation to pay for the habits and the treatments of legalized drug addicts?? that's the only way you would get me to agree to it.. what say you?

of course not. i'm just talking about destroying the black market --- not giving the shit away for free to a bunch of recidivist reprobates.

i don't know about quotas, but if you do at least that everyday, i think that makes you somewhat caffeine and alcohol-dependent.

dependence and addiction.. two very different animals. I'm dependent on coffee, I would have a mild headache if I withdrew from it.

Forum List

Back