Empathizer-In -Chief...a lie

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Good article.

There is no way Biden can continue on this path. The entire thing is a sham...the only thing Biden has ever cared about is himself and making money off his positions.

New York Post : Empathizer-in-chief exposed as a lie.

Good article.

There is no way Biden can continue on this path. The entire thing is a sham...the only thing Biden has ever cared about is himself and making money off his positions.

New York Post : Empathizer-in-chief exposed as a lie.

You mightnt like him being there but it's not changing so carry on like a headless chicken all you want.

You conveniently forgot to mention the millions trumps companies and his kids made from his presidency. Oh you thought he was honest???

You mightnt like him being there but it's not changing so carry on like a headless chicken all you want.

You conveniently forgot to mention the millions trumps companies and his kids made from his presidency. Oh you thought he was honest???
So what you’re saying is that you both suck?

Please link Trump's conviction/s.

Please link Trump's conviction/s.

This reminds me of how you all tried to link hunters supposedly crimes to joe. That went nowhere.

Here's a list of crimes committed on behalf of trump who had full knowledge of it. Don't tell me he didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
You idiot. I don’t vote. I don’t support either party. I don’t support Don or Joe.

You come here every day condemning those who support Republicans, yet you support Democrats. You’re no different from them.

You are a fucking hypocrite. Dumb too.

You're a fucking liar. You are a Republican but too embarrassed to admit it.
If you dont vote, you don't have a right to say how the country is run. Let the people who did vote decide.

It would be if it was supported with evidence but at this point, it's just another hate filled bitter Republican .
It would be naive to believe Biden is somehow exempt from this common reality. There are not a lot of selfless people in the world, and very rarely do they become powerful leaders.

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
now, read the title again.....does it say TRUMP any where in it?....no

If you dont vote, you don't have a right to say how the country is run. Let the people who did vote decide.
you ARE the LIAR....hell, you can't even accept what they told you--ABOUT THEMSELVES
you, the liar, must know more about them than they know about themselves....thanx 4 proving what a brain dead, piece of shit you are....

Oh please. Fool. You know nothing about me. I’ve been here a long time. Thousands of posts. Think.

Too funny. You are the hypocrite child. You are also not someone who gets to tell others what they can and can't do. Both sides are as crooked as the day is long kid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back