Ukrainians in New York chanting "Azov".

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
Ukrainians and Americans cheering for Ukraine's "National guard" aka Neo Nazis while their nazi companions are getting killed in the Donbas. And that is happening in a crime infested city like New York.

Ukrainians and Americans cheering for Ukraine's "National guard" aka Neo Nazis while their nazi companions are getting killed in the Donbas. And that is happening in a crime infested city like New York.
View attachment 640862
You are a very funny little troll--------I don't think you have any ideal how much the average american now hates Russians for attacking little Ukraine or how pathetic russians look losing to the ukrainians-----and don't even get me started on the flat out rapes and murders that the Russian PIGS have been doing. The western world truly hates you all now.

You are a very funny little troll--------I don't think you have any ideal how much the average american now hates Russians for attacking little Ukraine or how pathetic russians look losing to the ukrainians-----and don't even get me started on the flat out rapes and murders that the Russian PIGS have been doing. The western world truly hates you all now.
We dont care. Russians are also sick and tired of US interference and expansionism.

You lecture us about democracy from your ivory tower of moral absolutes, yet you continue to bombard civilians in Yemen and Syria while Russia only deals with Nazis and bio labs in Ukraine.

We dont care. Russians are also sick and tired of US interference and expansionism.

You lecture us about democracy from your ivory tower of moral absolutes, yet you continue to bombard civilians in Yemen and Syria while Russia only deals with Nazis and bio labs in Ukraine.
Of course, you care about what the US thinks of Russians attacking Ukraine. That is the sole reason why you are trolling here. I just thought you should know that you aren't changing anyone's mind and that we all pretty much hate Russians now.

Of course, you care about what the US thinks of Russians attacking Ukraine. That is the sole reason why you are trolling here. I just thought you should know that you aren't changing anyone's mind and that we all pretty much hate Russians now.
Then keep wasting your money into a lost cause just as you do in Syria and Yemen.
At the end, its your gas and energy prices going up, not mine.

We are not bombing Syria or Yemen, you fucking moron Russki plant!

As opposed to Russian interference and expansionism. Which country is currently trying to defeat and annex territory from another sovereign country? Your attempt at propaganda trolling is laughable.

As opposed to Russian interference and expansionism. Which country is currently trying to defeat and annex territory from another sovereign country? Your attempt at propaganda trolling is laughable.
Ukraine was sovereign until they decided to build US military funded bio labs researching deadly pathogens and opening up their country to NATO expansion.
Do i need to remind you of how the US stole Kosovo from Serbia and turned it into its own state without a referendum, expelling many Serbians while importing Albanians into the region? Or how about dividing Cyprus between North and South?

Ukraine was sovereign until they decided to build US military funded bio labs researching deadly pathogens and opening up their country to NATO expansion.
Do i need to remind you of how the US stole Kosovo from Serbia and turned it into its own state without a referendum, expelling many Serbians while importing Albanians into the region? Or how about dividing Cyprus between North and South?
With US and NATO support, the Nazis won.
1652017023482.png

by blowing up other cities?

double doosh.

Actually, that has nothing to do with national sovereignty, even if it were true. Your poor grasp of logic is showing. Maybe you should go back to propaganda 101 and try to pass the course this time.

View attachment 640862

It's called 'free speech'.
You don't like it - don't listen to it.
Duh.
Or do you only support the Constitution when it suits you?

Do you understand tense in the English language? I said we "aren't". You said "weren't." ISIL had it's capital in Raqqa. We destroyed it 5 years ago.
Speaking of the Present, US has been bombing Yemen with their Saudi allies and bombed Afghani civilians in Afghanistan a year ago, mistaking them for the Taliban.

Forum List

Back