Ukrainian tank single handedly destroys massive Muscovite convoy east of Kyiv

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Great job by that Ukrainian tank crew ! Firing , change position/take cover , reloading , firing again ..... outstanding !!​

Apparently it is a good possibility Putin is gone. The Kremlin in a what do we do now moment. Kadyrov told to remove himself from Ukraine but refusing claiming Putin gave him Ukraine. Possibility he thinks he can step into Putin's place in the Kremlin. And a group on its way to Moscow to take care of business (not Ukrainians).

Great job by that Ukrainian tank crew ! Firing , change position/take cover , reloading , firing again ..... outstanding !!​

Shitwin....what are you talking about? I see on vehicle being disabled by a hidden gunman. Good for him. Now what about the reports of nearly 2,000 Ukrainian armored vehicles being destroyed since the beginning of the war? I noticed that you haven't posted anything about that. Any particular reason?

Shitwin....what are you talking about? I see on vehicle being disabled by a hidden gunman. Good for him.
No, you see a Ukrainian T-64 ambush a retreating Russian convoy and destroy a BTR-82A. There is at least one more vehicle destroyed but you can't tell what it is.

The Russians didn't even know where the fire was coming from, they were just firing wildly back. Instead of attacking the T-64, the dismounts ran for cover. Looters, not soldiers.

At the end of the clip there is some indirect fire from UKR artillery but they didn't hit anything.

Now what about the reports of nearly 2,000 Ukrainian armored vehicles being destroyed since the beginning of the war? I noticed that you haven't posted anything about that. Any particular reason?
Russian sock-puppet propaganda. They also claim 91 UKR helos downed, when there were only 55 to begin with...

Apparently it is a good possibility Putin is gone. The Kremlin in a what do we do now moment. Kadyrov told to remove himself from Ukraine but refusing claiming Putin gave him Ukraine. Possibility he thinks he can step into Putin's place in the Kremlin. And a group on its way to Moscow to take care of business (not Ukrainians).
yes
the Warsaw commie Pact sent 500k to 800k men to crush the Spring of Prague in 1968, against a country that was a fifth of the population of Ukraine, with a very similar plan. I let you do the maths about how realisitc such a plan was for invading Ukraine.

Shitwin....what are you talking about? I see on vehicle being disabled by a hidden gunman. Good for him. Now what about the reports of nearly 2,000 Ukrainian armored vehicles being destroyed since the beginning of the war? I noticed that you haven't posted anything about that. Any particular reason?
Actually, if you search closely you will discover that counting tanks captured, surrendered, and repaired from salvage, Ukraine has more tanks now than they had at the time of the invasion.

What is really interesting is the the Ukrainians seem to recognize the glaring weakness in the ammo storage system in the T-72s and are deliberately targeting that weakness when they fire and it totally destroys the tank.

No, you see a Ukrainian T-64 ambush a retreating Russian convoy and destroy a BTR-82A. There is at least one more vehicle destroyed but you can't tell what it is.

The Russians didn't even know where the fire was coming from, they were just firing wildly back. Instead of attacking the T-64, the dismounts ran for cover. Looters, not soldiers.

At the end of the clip there is some indirect fire from UKR artillery but they didn't hit anything.

Russian sock-puppet propaganda. They also claim 91 UKR helos downed, when there were only 55 to begin with...
55 attack choppers, there also transport, scout, and multipurpose choppers.

I guess it must have been Ukraine's only 2 remaining Mi-24's that took out the oil storage facility in Belgorod the other day, lol.

All I stated is there are more than 55 Ukrainian choppers. Your illegitimate source means nothing.
No, those are documented losses, every single one of them.

This is what you are relying on, whether you are aware of it or not. The 55 number comes from your own source:

No, those are documented losses, every single one of them.

This is what you are relying on, whether you are aware of it or not. The 55 number comes from your own source:

Sorry, you so-called source is not documenting Ukrainian losses behind Russian lines as they have advanced. I don't use Twitter, so you are mistaken.

Sorry, you so-called source is not documenting Ukrainian losses behind Russian lines as they have advanced. I don't use Twitter, so you are mistaken.
Then post your source.

My source does not claim to be comprehensive- they are well behind in their updates, and they only list confirmed losses. You haven't even offered a source yet.

Flight Global's 2022 directory of world air forces has 34 Mi-24 and 54 Mi-8 in the Ukraine army's inventory. 8 Mi-8's in the air force's inventory. That does not mean they are all flyable.

Where do you come up with 55 attack helicopters?

This is how Russian reserves are stored. No telling how much has already been cannabilized. They will be lucky if 1 in 10 can be made usable.

russian reserves.jpg

Then post your source.

My source does not claim to be comprehensive- they are well behind in their updates, and they only list confirmed losses. You haven't even offered a source yet.

Flight Global's 2022 directory of world air forces has 34 Mi-24 and 54 Mi-8 in the Ukraine army's inventory. 8 Mi-8's in the air force's inventory. That does not mean they are all flyable.

Where do you come up with 55 attack helicopters?
You are correct, 34 attack but over 140 total helicopters. My mistake on that.

Russian sock-puppet propaganda. They also claim 91 UKR helos downed, when there were only 55 to begin with.
The Ukrainians are being fed equipment from all over Europe.... Most likely the numbers not only include Ukrainian stock but also much of the equipment that was given to them after the beginning of the war.

Jo

BOY those Ukrainians SURE are a bunch of SLACKERS!
WHY, in the OLD DAYS, I remember a time when
all it took was just one UKRAINIAN with a
PEA SHOOTER to take out an
entire Russian BATTALION! 👺
Yeah.... It's hard to know what to believe coming from that area at this point. I'm sure as hell not going to believe anything with Ukrainian or Russian prefixes on it. I do know when the war started it was almost a daily report of like a thousand dead Russian soldiers and 500 blown up tanks. What changed we're down to one tank a week now?

Yeah.... It's hard to know what to believe coming from that area at this point. I'm sure as hell not going to believe anything with Ukrainian or Russian prefixes on it.

The question I always ask is why we don't see on the ground at the scene news reporters there reporting as it happens from NBC, CBS and others?

If this war is such a big deal, then where are all the Walter Cronkites? Live on the ground, moving with the Ukraine troops showing us the shelling and victims and dead Russians?

The question I always ask is why we don't see on the ground at the scene news reporters there reporting as it happens from NBC, CBS and others?

If this war is such a big deal, then where are all the Walter Cronkites? Live on the ground, moving with the Ukraine troops showing us the shelling and victims and dead Russians?
1.) Putin is absolutely correct that Ukraine is a cesspool of vipers and international perverts.
2.) Zalenski came into power with the help of George Soros and an international cabal of banking pirates who hid behind NATO in order to seize that particular area of geography.
3.) The Russian separatists in Luhantz and Donbas have been undergoing a genocidal attack for 8 years running with little to no letup. Those who follow international events were well aware of the activity over the past decade.
4.) Ukraine had become the playground especially of Democrats but also of some wealthy Republican House and Senate members. Several of Mitt Romney's sons hold no show jobs for companies there just like Hunter Biden did.
5.) NATO definitely had designs on the place as a staging area for ballistic missiles pointed at Moscow.
6.) Putin is not on the offense he is actually on the defense.
7.) NATO and US have been ready for this for some time. Explains why Putin ran into a buzz saw.
8.) Some Ukrainian citizens have confirmed the brutality of the AZOV battalion...zalensky's personal SS.
9.) There are NATO and United States Marines there unofficially.
10.) Almost nothing that comes out of there that makes it to our ears can be trusted.

Forum List

Back