Ukrainian Parliament Members Dupe Sen. Inhofe........

I'd like to have some sympathy for Inhofe, but just cannot gin up any.
McClouse and Graham are bound and determined to get US troops into another large scale combat mission somewhere, anywhere, and Inhofe hasn't shown the smarts not to follow along.

There is no evidence, worse yet Putin as little control of the rebel militias Poroshenko has no control of his militia and a failed economy. The EU is looking at tactical nukes.

This afternoon I watched a few Russian weapon systems videos. That stuff is insane. Russians don't play when they train either.

Official Kiev and their Washington partners badly need any kind of reasons for continuing the war and at the same time blaming Russia for that. Since all those messes in Kiev have started a year ago all the presented "irrefutable evidence" of Russian aggression has been pretty primitive and untrustworthy, but.. the world was (and still is!) buying it.

As for official Kiev, let’s imagine what happens if the war stops. Then:
1. the myth about “Russian aggression in Ukraine” will fall apart;
2. 3,5 million of Donbass people will start talking and telling the world about the war crimes of Ukrainian Army there;
3. the ordinary people of Ukraine will question the government: where is the money, IMF loaned to us?
4. the ordinary people of Ukraine will demand investigation of numerous crimes, such as:
- snipers’ case in Kiev, February, 2014;
- burning people alive in Odessa, May 2014;
- murdering about 40 militia men in Mariupol June 2014;
- killing thousands of civilians and fighters from both sides in Donbass since June 2014 until now.

All those crimes as well as many others were committed against Ukrainian citizens according to the coldblooded orders of official Kiev. And the list above potentially can be prolonged by shooting down Malaysian Boeing last July.

Here comes my question: do you think official Kiev is interested to ever stop the war? And do you think official Kiev’s patrons want the world to find out what kind of things all of them together were involved in? The fact is: it’s very easy to stop the war in Ukraine by just stopping financially assist those crooks in Kiev from the pockets of Western taxpayers. Think about it...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back