Ukraine war

So Korea and Vietnam were mere operations? Good to know. I guess Ukraine is fighting in a mere operation and not a war. That will be a major comfort to them.

Iraq was one of the stupidest things we've ever done but there was no betrayal, only domination of the battlefield by the US.

Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions. Clean Break Strategy demanded Saddam Hussein be ousted.

Yes, of course. "Military police action", in the case of Korea.

Technically, yes. Ukraine is still fighting "Counter-terroristic operation" (since 2014), and Russia is fighting "Special military operation" (since 2022). That's why there is relatively low level of violence, casualties and collateral damage. It's not even a "Local war" de jure.
So how many people must die before a conflict is a war?

Casualties of the Russo-Ukrainian War are estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands in this 'low level' of violence

The Ukes are losing, and nearly all the Panthers Germany gave them are destroyed.

Giving combined arms weapons to people who neither understand nor use the battle strategy is a complete waste.

Rumor has it. . . he is dead. This is why this narrative makes no sense.

It is of course, just a conspiracy theory.

But? This is what the Russians are saying. He made over dozen trips to and from Poland last year. That last publicized one was in November. No sign of illness there?

Apparently he was killed in a missile strike on Jan. 3rd, in a bunker with some other high brass in Kiev.

. . . with the propaganda, the fog of war, deep fakes, etc.? I have no idea. I have a hard time buying it, but? We will have to wait till we see live, uncut video of him to find out on this tall tale.

Apparently on the ground insiders at Walter Reed confirm, that he was not there. . but again, who is to say if that is b.s. or not?

So how many people must die before a conflict is a war?

Casualties of the Russo-Ukrainian War are estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands in this 'low level' of violence

Yes. For Russia it's hardly more than death rate from car accidents. Previous time (1943-1944) the cost of liberation of Ukraine was 3.5 million killed in action Soviet soldiers only, say nothing about local civilians and irregular forces. So yes, it's still relatively low level of violence. It's almost nothing, comparing with, say, total genocide of Russian population in Ukraine or lost of Novorossia and Crimea.

Last edited:
The Ukes are losing, and nearly all the Panthers Germany gave them are destroyed.

Giving combined arms weapons to people who neither understand nor use the battle strategy is a complete waste.

Rumor has it. . . he is dead. This is why this narrative makes no sense.

It is of course, just a conspiracy theory.

But? This is what the Russians are saying. He made over dozen trips to and from Poland last year. That last publicized one was in November. No sign of illness there?

Apparently he was killed in a missile strike on Jan. 3rd, in a bunker with some other high brass in Kiev.

. . . with the propaganda, the fog of war, deep fakes, etc.? I have no idea. I have a hard time buying it, but? We will have to wait till we see live, uncut video of him to find out on this tall tale.

Apparently on the ground insiders at Walter Reed confirm, that he was not there. . but again, who is to say if that is b.s. or not?

And another thing.

View attachment 887662
Does this guy, bald head and no eyebrows look like SECDEF Lloyd Austin to you?

View attachment 887663

Not to get all Conspiracy Theory here but WTF. Is Austin even still alive? Why aren't we hearing about how/who is doing his job now? And why weren't we informed that he was not on the job in the first place?

I did a reverse image search of this. . .

1705235275638-png.887662

I cannot find the source. Anyone? :dunno:

Yes. For Russia it's hardly more than death rate from car accidents. Previous time (1943-1944) the cost of liberation of Ukraine was 3.5 million killed in action Soviet soldiers only, say nothing about local civilians and irregular forces. So yes, it's still relatively low level of violence. It's almost nothing, comparing with, say, total genocide of Russian population in Ukraine or lost of Novorossia and Crimea.
Russia was invaded by Germany and endured their genocide. Easy to unite and motivate people when they are being killed. Russia is now the invader so the patience of the Russian people may be more limited.

I did a reverse image search of this. . .

1705235275638-png.887662

I cannot find the source. Anyone? :dunno:
Surely the most concerning issue is that Austin went missing. Is this a real picture of him? It doesn't matter. What matters is that the Biden Administration isn't telling the American people what's going on. AGAIN.

So what is going on the Ukraine War. Have the Abrams tanks been a game changer. have the Abrams given the Ukrainian arm forces the edge?
Well, they're sending men with Downs Syndrome to the front lines, if that's any indication...

Russia was invaded by Germany and endured their genocide. Easy to unite and motivate people when they are being killed. Russia is now the invader so the patience of the Russian people may be more limited.
You see, the Russians see it different way. They actually see that their traditional enemy (Western barbarians) attacked Russian people on the Russian land. German tanks on the Russian land of Kherson and Zaporijia regions and Polish "mercebaries" in Kharkov, what can be more motivating? Even direct terroristic attacks against Belgorod and Moscow, or Odessa massacre were not that provocative from their point of view.
No. They won't stop.

You see, the Russians see it different way. They actually see that their traditional enemy (Western barbarians) attacked Russian people on the Russian land. German tanks on the Russian land of Kherson and Zaporijia regions and Polish "mercebaries" in Kharkov, what can be more motivating? Even direct terroristic attacks against Belgorod and Moscow, or Odessa massacre were not that provocative from their point of view.
No. They won't stop.
Those German tanks might never have been in Russia if the Russians didn't sign a pact with Hitler so Russia could invade Poland and Finland. There are reasons that Poles don't particularly like Russia and why Finland wants to join NATO. Russian aggression is the reason.

Those German tanks might never have been in Russia if the Russians didn't sign a pact with Hitler so Russia could invade Poland and Finland. There are reasons that Poles don't particularly like Russia and why Finland wants to join NATO. Russian aggression is the reason.
I mean, this time Russia didn't sign a pact with Scholz. Zelenskiy did.

Up until the beginning of 1939, Poland's plans were to fight the USSR together with Germany. In addition, Poland stood in the way of creating an anti-Hitler coalition, as it was categorically against letting the Red Army through its territory in case of war with Poland. Churchill called Poland "the hyena of Europe." All of Poland's misfortunes were due to its talentless, fascist elite.
P.S. Yes, Poland in the 1930s was actually a fascist state by all accounts.

"In a December 1938 report of the 2nd (intelligence) Department of the Polish General Staff emphasized: "The dismemberment of Russia lies at the heart of Polish policy in the East .... Therefore, our possible position will be reduced to the following formula: who will take part in the partition. Poland must not remain passive at this remarkable historical moment. The task is to prepare well in advance physically and spiritually ... The main goal is the weakening and defeat of Russia" (Z dziejow stosunkow polsko-radzieckich. Studia i materialy. T.lll. Warszawa, 1968. S.262, 287).

I don't believe that pact addressed the invasion and dismembering of Russia by Ukraine and Germany, so obviously a very different situation.
Actually, from the Russian point of view, the pact addressed exactly for invasion in the Russian regions of Crimea and Novorossia, and genocide of Russian people in the South-Eastern regions of the former Ukraine and creating conditions for the possible NATO attack against Russian Federation.

Iran attacks Mossad Spy HQ near Irbil in Iraq

Obviously no Mossad report will ever admit negatives .

Hilarious if all the top Iranese have Jewish blood as Miles demonstrated in his 2019 paper .

Forum List

Back