Ukraine Volunteer Says Foreigners Being Sent into Battle with No Ammo, Forced to Be Cannon Fodder at Gunpoint

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Story confirmed by Sky News.

LOL CNN for brainwashing a bunch of Call of Duty idiots into getting themselves killed for a corrupt government and a brutal army, to preserve your Putin-bad-guy narrative. Kid says all they want is for volunteers to get snuffed so they can report more Russian victims to media. Real nice people. Real nice war. How about Zelensky guarantee not to put NATO missiles in Ukraine and everybody go home?

LOL CNN for brainwashing a bunch of Call of Duty idiots into getting themselves killed for a corrupt government and a brutal army, to preserve your Putin-bad-guy narrative. Kid says all they want is for volunteers to get snuffed so they can report more Russian victims to media. Real nice people. Real nice war. How about Zelensky guarantee not to put NATO missiles in Ukraine and everybody go home?

A little sprinkle of Russian Psychological Warfare, most likely... quite probably bull$hit... like most of what comes out of the mouth of Commissar Man-Boobs... :auiqs.jpg:

Reminds me of this scene in Enemy At The Gates.

I can't speak to the accuracy of that particular report but the couple guys from my AO that went there said it's a cluster-fuck of epic proportions.

Their friend said he hasn't heard from either of them in a week and they were talking to him nearly every day before then as they were being staged somewhere around the port of Mariupol.

Disclaimer.....2nd hand info so take it for what it's worth.

A little sprinkle of Russian Psychological Warfare, most likely... quite probably bull$hit... like most of what comes out of the mouth of Commissar Man-Boobs... :auiqs.jpg:

Yea I bet you're a real stud.

tough.jpg

Reminds me of this scene in Enemy At The Gates.

I can't speak to the accuracy of that particular report but the couple guys from my AO that went there said it's a cluster-fuck of epic proportions.

Their friend said he hasn't heard from either of them in a week and they were talking to him nearly every day before then as they were being staged somewhere around the port of Mariupol.

Disclaimer.....2nd hand info so take it for what it's worth.

Bidness as usual for warfare in the region....In WWII, the Russians trotted out thousands of conscripts, armed with little more than broomsticks, into German guns in order to deplete their ammo.

Lol,

More Russian propaganda horseshit.

Sorry bro, not buying it.

You believing that is no better than believing CNN

Wow.

If this is true then Ukrainian soldiers are killing Russians in large numbers with no ammo!

Russia military must be much worse than we all thought!
/sarcasm

Forum List

Back