Ukraine violates Minsk agreements again - war is coming?

Ukrainian parliament again violated Minsk agreements rejecting to recognize rebels of Donetsk and Lugansk republics as a side in the conflict and a counterpart of peace talks.

along with this it declared Russia as an agressor - again - despite still having diplomatic relations, massive trade etc. with it.

it demands to withdraw mythical "Russian troops" despite OSCE finds no such troops.

generally all this looks like creation of nesessary diplomatic and legal environment to shift the blame to Russia when Ukraine restarts the conflict with assault on Donetsk, Lugansk and probably Crimea.

obviously no such move is possible without Washington masters' approval...

so, Ukraine is used by the US to create a war on Russian bordes, with possuble annihilation of Ukraine but who cares if Russia is weakened enough not to be able to help China in its coming war with America...
How does Joe Biden handle this when he's in both Russia and Ukraines pockets? Does he start a bidding war or just gravitates on the side of whoever gave him more money?

Maybe Biden will go with the highest bidder. There is a third bidder and it has more wealth than both Ukraine and Russia and that's the United States. We won the bidding war. Too bad for you Putin followers.
OMG you do realize the whole Russia Russia Russia thing was a hoax by the Dems as an excuse to spy on the opposition party.
My name is In Hebrew not Russian if that is your concern.
I knew this Russia ploy was a scam by Dems and wrote about it here, before Greg Jarred wrote his book about it. In actuality it was the Dems using Russian disinformation and diplomats as the basis of the hoax and that Russian adoption lawyer was telling everyone that Russia was helping Hillary, if you would just read her email instead of listening to MSM spin.
In fact the original target was Ben Carson who had the first best bet lead, that's why they set up his campaign guy, but when Trump pulled ahead, they used the same guy who tried to work for Trump, as an excuse to spy on Trump. Bet your media source doesn't keep you informed to know these facts.
Ask yourself why?

How's the weather in Moscow?
My grandmother was from Kiev, Ukraine.
View attachment 474566
View attachment 474567

But you are Russian, not ukranian.
No, but you are doing Russias bidding to divide and confuse.
View attachment 474575

How's the weather in the FSB in Moscow?
Not 1 apology, just revealing your delusions.
Troll much?
View attachment 474582

So you don't deny working for the FSB. It wouldn't matter if you did.
What is FSB?
Have you gotten checked for Covid?
I hear it makes you hallucinate.

Ukrainian parliament again violated Minsk agreements rejecting to recognize rebels of Donetsk and Lugansk republics as a side in the conflict and a counterpart of peace talks.

along with this it declared Russia as an agressor - again - despite still having diplomatic relations, massive trade etc. with it.

it demands to withdraw mythical "Russian troops" despite OSCE finds no such troops.

generally all this looks like creation of nesessary diplomatic and legal environment to shift the blame to Russia when Ukraine restarts the conflict with assault on Donetsk, Lugansk and probably Crimea.

so, Ukraine is used by the US to create a war on Russian bordes, with possuble annihilation of Ukraine but who cares if Russia is weakened enough not to be able to help China in its coming war with America...
How does Joe Biden handle this when he's in both Russia and Ukraines pockets? Does he start a bidding war or just gravitates on the side of whoever gave him more money?

Maybe Biden will go with the highest bidder. There is a third bidder and it has more wealth than both Ukraine and Russia and that's the United States. We won the bidding war. Too bad for you Putin followers.
OMG you do realize the whole Russia Russia Russia thing was a hoax by the Dems as an excuse to spy on the opposition party.
My name is In Hebrew not Russian if that is your concern.
I knew this Russia ploy was a scam by Dems and wrote about it here, before Greg Jarred wrote his book about it. In actuality it was the Dems using Russian disinformation and diplomats as the basis of the hoax and that Russian adoption lawyer was telling everyone that Russia was helping Hillary, if you would just read her email instead of listening to MSM spin.
In fact the original target was Ben Carson who had the first best bet lead, that's why they set up his campaign guy, but when Trump pulled ahead, they used the same guy who tried to work for Trump, as an excuse to spy on Trump. Bet your media source doesn't keep you informed to know these facts.
Ask yourself why?

How's the weather in Moscow?
My grandmother was from Kiev, Ukraine.
View attachment 474566
View attachment 474567

But you are Russian, not ukranian.
No, but you are doing Russias bidding to divide and confuse.
View attachment 474575

How's the weather in the FSB in Moscow?
Not 1 apology, just revealing your delusions.
Troll much?
View attachment 474582

So you don't deny working for the FSB. It wouldn't matter if you did.
What is FSB?
Have you gotten checked for Covid?
I hear it makes you hallucinate.

And I still won't drink the Koolade. And you have to find me to have your boss poison me.

that will be great, we will see for how long you can stay as solid empire in this war

i like your picture, was it funny game with the muslisms ?
pechenga1.jpg

mersenarues can be found everywhere,
there are no less American and European mersenaries in Ukrainian army

besides, Western press lies in this regard too, I recall a case when in the US ( or Italy?) local Nazis were arrested, the ones which fought on Ukrainian side - but Reuters and American media presented them as Russian-supported Nazis fighting against Ukraine.

Remember, when Nazis are concerned - it is always on US/EU/Ukrainian side

So you've gone from no Russians, to Russians in Ukraine.

And no doubt they're organized by Putin. The ones in Syria are, so why not the Ukraine?

I don't remember such an incident as I don't pay too much attention to news from the Ukraine. Perhaps you could back up your argument.
no, there are no Russian troops and yes, there are Russian volunteers/mercenaries just like there are American and European mercenaries on the other side

Last edited:
ESDRAELON:

I believe Vladimir Vladimirovich .... could use Russian nationalism to cover for his moves against Ukraine after their elected government kicked out a Putin Puppet.

Wrong, Nazi fighters kicked out an elected president, recognized by everybody, including the US. And he was not even pro-Russian, he was pro-EU.

Crimea was majority ethnic Russians, yes? The same is true of Donetsk and Lugansk, yes? STILL, there is no precedent in international law that allows sovereign nations to be chopped up into ethnic enclaves simply because the "mother" country for those enclaves says their "people" are endangered.

lol, there is a precedent of Kosovo chopped off Serbia by the US under exactly such (and false) excuses.

During Trump's 4 years, Putin was regularly invoked as being Trump's puppetmaster but Trump hammered Russia with sanctions regularly and Putin did not make further moves on Ukraine, especially after Trump sold them LETHAL aid instead of pillows and MREs.

no, AFTER does not mean BECAUSE OF.
Trunp just neglected Ukraine because China was his priority, it kept Ukraine alive because kbviously any its atempt to start a war with Russia (like now under Biden's administration) is an obvious suicide.

I wonder whether anybody here has actually read the Minsk agreements.

yes, I did, and they contain Ukraian obligations which it sabotages.
If you did read them, then you should be aware that these agreements are violated by the rebels too.

there's clear order, sequence of steps, rebels can't violate agreements since their steps must come after Ukraine completes hers. which Ukraine did not, not even started implementation

If you did read them, then you should be aware that these agreements are violated by the rebels too.

there's clear order, sequence of steps, rebels can't violate agreements since their steps must come after Ukraine completes hers. which Ukraine did not, not even started implementation
Sure, and that is why they violate even the second paragraph of the agreements.

Ukraine violates both 1st and 2nd articles of the agreements.

Okay, so I have a question - when will the rebels get back from Debaltsevo?

what for? Debaltsevo was part of rebel territory by Minsk-2, and Minsk - 2 was required because Ukraine violated Minsk-1, including refusal to withdraw its surrounded troops from Debaltsevo pocket.

besides, Western press lies in this regard too, I recall a case when in the US ( or Italy?) local Nazis were arrested, the ones which fought on Ukrainian side - but Reuters and American media presented them as Russian-supported Nazis fighting against Ukraine.

And no doubt they're organized by Putin. The ones in Syria are, so why not the Ukraine?

I don't remember such an incident as I don't pay too much attention to news from the Ukraine. Perhaps you could back up your argument.
no, there are no Russian troops and yes, there are Russian volunteers/mercenaries just like there are American and European mercenaries on the other side

Now the big question is, is the mercenaries' boss Putin? Probably yes.

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email [email protected] to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found here.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Package of Measures for the Implementation of the Minsk Agreements 1. Immediate and comprehensive ceasefire in certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine and its strict implementation as of 15 February 2015, 12am local time. 2. Withdrawal of all heavy weapons by both sides by equal distances in order to create a security zone of at least 50km wide from each other for the artillery systems of caliber of 100 and more, a security zone of 70km wide for MLRS and 140km wide for MLRS Tornado-S, Uragan, Smerch and Tactical Missile Systems (Tochka, Tochka U): -for the Ukrainian troops: from the de facto line of contact; -for the armed formations from certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine: from the line of contact according to the Minsk Memorandum of Sept. 19th, 2014; The withdrawal of the heavy weapons as specified above is to start on day 2 of the ceasefire at the latest and be completed within 14 days. The process shall be facilitated by the OSCE and supported by the Trilateral Contact Group. 3. Ensure effective monitoring and verification of the ceasefire regime and the withdrawal of heavy weapons by the OSCE from day 1 of the withdrawal, using all technical equipment necessary, including satellites, drones, radar equipment, etc. 4. Launch a dialogue, on day 1 of the withdrawal, on modalities of local elections in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and the Law of Ukraine “On interim local self-government order in certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions” as well as on the future regime of these areas based on this law. Adopt promptly, by no later than 30 days after the date of signing of this document a Resolution of the Parliament of Ukraine specifying the area enjoying a special regime, under the Law of Ukraine “On interim self-government order in certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions”, based on the line of the Minsk Memorandum of September 19, 2014. 5. Ensure pardon and amnesty by enacting the law prohibiting the prosecution and punishment of persons in connection with the events that took place in certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine. 6. Ensure release and exchange of all hostages and unlawfully detained persons, based on the principle “all for all”. This process is to be finished on the day 5 after the withdrawal at the latest. 7. Ensure safe access, delivery, storage, and distribution of humanitarian assistance to those in need, on the basis of an international mechanism. 8. Definition of modalities of full resumption of socio-economic ties, including social transfers such as pension payments and other payments (incomes and revenues, timely payments of all utility bills, reinstating taxation within the legal framework of Ukraine). To this end, Ukraine shall reinstate control of the segment of its banking system in the conflict-affected areas and possibly an international mechanism to facilitate such transfers shall be established. 9. Reinstatement of full control of the state border by the government of Ukraine throughout the conflict area, starting on day 1 after the local elections and ending after the comprehensive political settlement (local elections in certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions on the basis of the Law of Ukraine and constitutional reform) to be finalized by the end of 2015, provided that paragraph 11 has been implemented in consultation with and upon agreement by representatives of certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in the framework of the Trilateral Contact Group. 10. Withdrawal of all foreign armed formations, military equipment, as well as mercenaries from the territory of Ukraine under monitoring of the OSCE. Disarmament of all illegal groups. 11. Carrying out constitutional reform in Ukraine with a new constitution entering into force by the end of 2015 providing for decentralization as a key element (including a reference to the specificities of certain areas in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, agreed with the representatives of these areas), as well as adopting permanent legislation on the special status of certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in line with measures as set out in the footnote until the end of 2015. 12. Based on the Law of Ukraine “On interim local self-government order in certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions”, questions related to local elections will be discussed and agreed upon with representatives of certain areas of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions in the framework of the Trilateral Contact Group. Elections will be held in accordance with relevant OSCE standards and monitored by OSCE/ODIHR. 13. Intensify the work of the Trilateral Contact Group including through the establishment of working groups on the implementation of relevant aspects of the Minsk agreements. They will reflect the composition of the Trilateral Contact Group.

or probably Obama

what for? Debaltsevo was part of rebel territory by Minsk-2, and Minsk - 2 was required because Ukraine violated Minsk-1, including refusal to withdraw its surrounded troops from Debaltsevo pocket.
If you write this crap, then you are either too ignorant to comprehend what is written there and about those events or too dishonest to admit actual things or too indoctrinated by your propaganda.

Actually, there are both Russian and American/European "volunteers" at both sides.

It depends on your definition of the word "boss". There is a slight difference between "democratic opposition, asking for the foreign help" and "mercenaries of a foreign state". Definitely, Pushilin and Pasechnik both are less dependent from Moscow than a leader of any other Russian region, or even than Zelenskiy or Nauseda are dependent from Washington and Brussel.

or probably Obama

Why Obama?

Putin stands to gain a lot. He wanted the Crimea, this conflict weakens a neighboring country, it gets Putin that prestige he wants.

Forum List

Back