The Greatest Living Welshman

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1617206552143.png

Gareth Bale elbows Czech racist ,Ondrej Kudela, in an International match in Cardiff. Best part is that Kudela got sent off and not Gareth. Kudela is a shit who caused a near riot in a game last week after calling a black player a monkey.

There is literally nothing that Gareth could do to make him more popular in Wales where he enjoys living God status amongst all parts of society.

I fucking love him.

His shirt has been photoshopped to reflect his robust approach to racist trash.

View attachment 474678

Gareth Bale elbows Czech racist ,Ondrej Kudela, in an International match in Cardiff. Best part is that Kudela got sent off and not Gareth. Kudela is a shit who caused a near riot in a game last week after calling a black player a monkey.

There is literally nothing that Gareth could do to make him more popular in Wales where he enjoys living God status amongst all parts of society.

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

All of those guys look like they have "White Privilege".....

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?
just a guy tommy would love to cuddle with,,,,

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?
When he visited Wrexham recently a lot of people queued up so that he could kiss their babies. He knows where he comes from. Do you have an individual in the US that everybody loves ? Willie Nelson or Smokey Robinson maybe ?

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?
When he visited Wrexham recently a lot of people queued up so that he could kiss their babies. He knows where he comes from. Do you have an individual in the US that everybody loves ? Willie Nelson or Smokey Robinson maybe ?

Donald Trump.

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?

Donald Trump.
America rejected him twice.

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?

Donald Trump.

He was president. How about you lad?

I disagree. The greatest living Welshman is Exotic Adrian Street, the homosexual wrestling sensation from the Royal Forest of Dean. Flamboyantly gay even before it became the thing to do.
1617553366678.png

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?

Donald Trump.

I have never been President. I dont think it would be allowed. Its a shame because I would have done a better kob than trump who -

Wrecked the obama economy.
Was impeached twice.
Started an insurrection.
Killed half a million Americans through his incompetence.
Made the US a laughing stock on the world stage.
Was played like a wind up doll by Kim
Empowered neo nazi trash.
Lied at least once every 10 minutes through his tenure

The list goes on..........................................

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?

Donald Trump.

I have never been President. I dont think it would be allowed. Its a shame because I would have done a better kob than trump who -

Was impeached twice.
Started an insurrection.

You may have become the biggest liar here.

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?

Donald Trump.

Was impeached twice.
Started an insurrection.

What have you accomplished?

Snitching on the neighbors?

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

Nobody, outside of Wales, cares.

View attachment 474678

I fucking love him.

WYEHO?

Donald Trump.

Was impeached twice.
Started an insurrection.

What have you accomplished?

Snitching on the neighbors?
I have never "snitched" on my neighbours you fucking half wit.

Forum List

Back