Ukraine is no longer able to continue combat operations. Russia only lost 1500 soldiers.

Many analysts believe Russia’s expectations were based on faulty assumptions that undermined Russia’s conduct of the invasion.65 If this is the case, these incorrect political assumptions possibly determined and imposed unrealistic objectives and timetables onto the Russian military. This in turn may partially explain the Russian military’s unpreparedness and initial poor performance.66

Many analysts believe Russia’s expectations were based on faulty assumptions that undermined Russia’s conduct of the invasion.65 If this is the case, these incorrect political assumptions possibly determined and imposed unrealistic objectives and timetables onto the Russian military. This in turn may partially explain the Russian military’s unpreparedness and initial poor performance.66
You're only half way through the document. Cute.

Analysts question whether Russia has enough combat-effective units to achieve its political objectives without a national mobilization, the calling up of reserves, and the further use of conscripts in combat.102 Analysts also expect Russia to continue its use of indiscriminate bombing, using both airpower and missile strikes, likely leading to continued civilian casualties and accusations of war crimes.

Analysts question whether Russia has enough combat-effective units to achieve its political objectives without a national mobilization, the calling up of reserves, and the further use of conscripts in combat.102 Analysts also expect Russia to continue its use of indiscriminate bombing, using both airpower and missile strikes, likely leading to continued civilian casualties and accusations of war crimes.
Oh you skipped the conclusion! Lol you just went to the end commentary on the morals of the fight.

Wow you're such a lying shit.

It's a 12,000 tonned ship and Sank after a storm swept in a day later. I think sailors no how to abandon ship. Dumb ass
I was in the Navy 10 years and served on 3 ships IVAN..............Don't play that game with me..........

We took a friendly fire 500 pound bomb and it did serious damage..........the Neptune is similar to our Harpoon.........not near as good but very destructive.........One of the Iranian ships who came to play found out the hard way about it..........during Operation Praying Mantis.

If that ship took 2 hits........most of that crew is dead.

th

Line locker USS REEVES.......500 pound contact bomb..........nothing like a hit from a cruise anti ship missile

I was in the Navy 10 years and served on 3 ships IVAN..............Don't play that game with me..........

We took a friendly fire 500 pound bomb and it did serious damage..........the Neptune is similar to our Harpoon.........not near as good but very destructive.........One of the Iranian ships who came to play found out the hard way about it..........during Operation Praying Mantis.

If that ship took 2 hits........most of that crew is dead.

th

Line locker USS REEVES.......500 pound contact bomb..........nothing like a hit from a cruise anti ship missile
Oh wow you must have all died with the REEVES that...oh my bad. My bad. NO ONE DIED.

Fuck off liar.

No one died Ivan..........Best place to get hit.

Now........back to your BS..............No way they all got off that ship with 2 missile hits.

YOU ARE A LIAR.
Oh so being hit by the Neptune doesn't mean 400 dead Russian sailors. Good to know you agree.

You realize that the ship sank in storm a day later?

Oh so being hit by the Neptune doesn't mean 400 dead Russian sailors. Good to know you agree.

You realize that the ship sank in storm a day later?
From damage of the hits earlier............watch the dang video MORON........if 2 of those hit that ship it's a miracle it didn't sink outright.........

And I guarantee you many sailors died if that happened.

I really don't give a shit if you disagree with me on that..............I was in the Navy for 10 and you are FULL OF IT.

From damage of the hits earlier............watch the dang video MORON........if 2 of those hit that ship it's a miracle it didn't sink outright.........

And I guarantee you many sailors died if that happened.

I really don't give a shit if you disagree with me on that..............I was in the Navy for 10 and you are FULL OF IT.
Well you don't seem to know what you're talking about then.

The Moskva is 2x the weight class of the Reeves and what caused the abandonment was the fire on outboard weapons bays. Which means superstructure damage.

It doesn't mean mass damage to the hull of the ship. The loss in a storm makes sense since likely the missiles hit the armor belt near the water line.

Well you don't seem to know what you're talking about then.

The Moskva is 2x the weight class of the Reeves and what caused the abandonment was the fire on outboard weapons bays. Which means superstructure damage.

It doesn't mean mass damage to the hull of the ship. The loss in a storm makes sense since likely the missiles hit the armor belt near the water line.
LOL

If it took 2 hits near the water line then that ship would have been gone in a short time...........

The Reeves is an older ship.....Leahy class.......but it was only a 500 pounder contact bomb.............the cruise missiles are much stronger.........A Harpoon filleted an Iranian Frigate in the Gulf during the Iran Iraq War.........Went down in a minute.

You are a Con artist.

LOL

If it took 2 hits near the water line then that ship would have been gone in a short time...........

The Reeves is an older ship.....Leahy class.......but it was only a 500 pounder contact bomb.............the cruise missiles are much stronger.........A Harpoon filleted an Iranian Frigate in the Gulf during the Iran Iraq War.........Went down in a minute.

You are a Con artist.
Why would the ship be gone in no time?

The armor belt is the worst place to hit a ship if trying to sink it. Sinking in a storm after damage is pretty typical.

Also it is just more evidence the crew was evacuated.

Why would the ship be gone in no time?

The armor belt is the worst place to hit a ship if trying to sink it. Sinking in a storm after damage is pretty typical.

Also it is just more evidence the crew was evacuated.
Water sinks ships idiot.......not to mention the fuel tanks........ammo and such.......Secondary explosions will rip a ship to pieces......

If it got hit by 2 missiles....it's amazing it lasted that long...........but you are full of it saying they all got off the ship if they took 2 hits..........No freaking way.

Water sinks ships idiot.......not to mention the fuel tanks........ammo and such.......Secondary explosions will rip a ship to pieces......

If it got hit by 2 missiles....it's amazing it lasted that long...........but you are full of it saying they all got off the ship if they took 2 hits..........No freaking way.
Well it took a day to sink. Disproving that there was any water line damage.

I do believe they got off just fine. Because there was no damage control obviously. And that's simply impossible. A ship that stays afloat for a whole day doesn't have its entire insides blown to hell

If it got hit by 2 missiles....it's amazing it lasted that long...........but you are full of it saying they all got off the ship if they took

It did last that long which disproves all your hypothesis.

Well it took a day to sink. Disproving that there was any water line damage.

I do believe they got off just fine. Because there was no damage control obviously. And that's simply impossible. A ship that stays afloat for a whole day doesn't have its entire insides blown to hell
Then i question the hits at all then.............which is my point.....

Those missiles pack a punch........and here you are saying ALL OF THE SAILORS GOT OFF.

I claim BS.

It did last that long which disproves all your hypothesis.
How so...........I don't know for sure it got hit twice........Other poster said was confirmed...........Well was it missile hits or was it a FIRE......fire can cause a slow death of a ship too.

Problem is ...........Nothing is believable anymore......

And you are talking out of your ass as well.............

Russian forces allegedly have targeted and bombed civilian targets, including a maternity hospital in Mariupol. Russian forces also have been accused of causing indiscriminate killings, particularly after the discovery of mass graves and killed civilians following the Russian military’s withdrawal from the Kyiv suburb of Bucha.
So the russians 6000 Ukrainian soldiers is actually 6000 ukrainian dead------including the infants murdered at the hospital.

Way to go RUSSIA....

Forum List

Back