UK food shortages

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Who would have thought that telling all those European truck drivers to fuck off would leave nobody to drive the trucks.

Maybe we could get the army to step in again ? There are no wars going on so they have time on their hands.

Who would have thought that telling all those European truck drivers to fuck off would leave nobody to drive the trucks.

Maybe we could get the army to step in again ? There are no wars going on so they have time on their hands.
If they paid truck drivers a decent wage you wouldn't have this issue. You cheap bastards need to pay to get your food hauled and the stores need to hike your prices so they can afford to pay you.

If they paid truck drivers a decent wage you wouldn't have this issue. You cheap bastards need to pay to get your food hauled and the stores need to hike your prices so they can afford to pay you.

Why should they work? The British welfare state will just pay them to stay home.

I cant disagree with you there. We are all underpaid after a decade of conservative government.
But we werent told this would happen when brexit was voted on.

I cant disagree with you there. We are all underpaid after a decade of conservative government.

Dipshit....you have lorry drivers sitting out because you asshats scared everyone about the Chinese Flu........

And the Conservative Government isn't your problem....your excessive taxation and massive welfare state are your problem...

Why drive a truck when you can be on the dole.....

Your shithole country pays people not to work, especially immigrants who arrive with no skills. Enjoy.

Least you wont starve. You are extremely fat and im sure their is plenty of dick for you to munch on.

Jizz is free - maybe make a couple buck at your glory hole

Tell the navy to fuck with Pooty Poot some more. We could crank up a war right quick. No worries. The Meatheads will get plenty of food.

But of course being in China you aren't experiencing any of that........

Funny, I don't believe a word you are saying because wages were low when you had liberals in charge as well.

The US has a shortage of drivers as well in relation to demand, especially long haul drivers. My sister works for a commercial food processor that has had problems for the last year with erratic deliveries. Just last week they had a problem with cardboard boxes being late to deliver. The week before it was the plastic containers product goes in. The week before that, it was labels.

Funny, I don't believe a word you are saying because wages were low when you had liberals in charge as well.
That was over 10 years ago. Hardly relevant today.

That was over 10 years ago. Hardly relevant today.
At least you have excuses to make yourself feel better. I love you left wingers and right wingers because you fall for the same old BS every time. Blame the other guy, what a brilliant solution to taking care of problems.

Has it ever occurred to you that your guy and the other guy manipulate you?

Forum List

Back