Catching a common cold can lead to serious heart problems

Top comments;
1675588626750.png

Read that it is MSNBC and you know that everything that follows will be worthless nonsense and only occasionally to be noted to

check which direction deflection and / or fakery is going to run .

I wasn't really buying conspiracy theories, such bold faced excuses really make me think. Considering how little interest most had allowing people to make their own health choices, I can't expect that she would be honest enough to refuse to report the piece, which defies hundreds of years of data on colds I'm sure.

Myocarditis has ALWAYS been normal in children.

Say it a few times and it sounds like truth, right?

Just say it a few times.

Now say it a few hundred times until you start believing.

Really believing.

Like they want us to believe that it's normal for superbly healthy professional athletes to drop dead on the field.

Just say it a few times.

Come on, man.

How many shots did you get altogether, Penny? Three? Four? All five?

I can't imagine how nervous you must be

Hint: Killer Penelope has had you on ignore for a very long time. It's almost better than putting her fingers in her ears and yelling "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA".

That way, she never has to make sense or answer the really hard questions.

Last edited:
A dodgy tooth can mess up your heart and/or brain too. Life's a crap shoot.

Hint: Killer Penelope has had you on ignore for a very long time. It's almost better than putting her fingers in her ears and yelling "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA".

That way, she never has to make sense or answer the really hard questions.

A bigger person would say, yeah, I retract that. But not Penny

When your dentist gives you an antibiotic before dental work, it is because infection can infect your heart. This is nothing new. But it does not fit in you conspiracy thingy.

When your dentist gives you an antibiotic before dental work, it is because infection can infect your heart. This is nothing new. But it does not fit in you conspiracy thingy.

1. Only if you have a heart murmur, which I have (very mild), but dentists have stop recommending this now.

2. People are waking up. It might have been the exceedingly rare case before that you could contract both myocarditis AND pericarditis from A COLD. But no one believe this now. You don't even believe it, but you're brainwashed, so you must DEFEND THE SHOTS

1. Only if you have a heart murmur, which I have (very mild), but dentists have stop recommending this now.

2. People are waking up. It might have been the exceedingly rare case before that you could contract both myocarditis AND pericarditis from A COLD. But no one believe this now. You don't even believe it, but you're brainwashed, so you must DEFEND THE SHOTS
Uh, sure. You people have made yourselves crazy.
but you are correct, they currently perscribe it to smaller subsets of patients.

or infective endocarditis prophylaxis, American Heart Association guidelines (updated with a scientific statement;in 2021) support premedication for a relatively small subset of patients. This is based on a review of scientific evidence, which showed that the risk of adverse reactions to antibiotics generally outweigh the benefits of prophylaxis for many patients who would have been considered eligible for prophylaxis in previous versions of the guidelines. Concern about the development of drug-resistant bacteria also was a factor.

Don't get me wrong, you are still crazy, why dont work the dentist into your little conspiracy thing? You could pretend they are trying to kill you too by taking away preop antibiotics.

Uh, sure. You people have made yourselves crazy.
but you are correct, they currently perscribe it to smaller subsets of patients.

or infective endocarditis prophylaxis, American Heart Association guidelines (updated with a scientific statement;in 2021) support premedication for a relatively small subset of patients. This is based on a review of scientific evidence, which showed that the risk of adverse reactions to antibiotics generally outweigh the benefits of prophylaxis for many patients who would have been considered eligible for prophylaxis in previous versions of the guidelines. Concern about the development of drug-resistant bacteria also was a factor.

I have never, not in my entire life, heard of anyone getting myocarditis or pericarditis from A COLD. Never.

To prove that I'm fair, I HAVE heard of young athletes dropping dead of unknown heart conditions--just not in the numbers we see now.

But dying of heart disease after a cold? No.

I have never, not in my entire life, heard of anyone getting myocarditis or pericarditis from A COLD. Never.

To prove that I'm fair, I HAVE heard of young athletes dropping dead of unknown heart conditions--just not in the numbers we see now.

But dying of heart disease after a cold? No.
endocarditis is often of unknown etiology and always has been. Not every young person who dies is a victim of the vaccine. They just aren't.

Forum List

Back