Uh Oh!: Soros Signs On To Co-Chair 'Ready For Hillary' Super PAC Finance Council

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well this basically confirms she will most likely run for president. With him getting on board to finance this, the PAC will get hundreds of millions of dollars to ensure her a strong race against whoever runs against her. This money will be used for such things as buying off the media during her presidential campaign so they won't report on her past failures such as Benghazi and a host of others.

George Soros joins Ready for Hillary national finance council

George Soros, the billionaire investor, philanthropist and backer of liberal causes, has signed on to be a co-chair of the national finance council for Ready for Hillary, the super PAC mobilizing support for a possible White House bid by Hillary Rodham Clinton.

“George Soros is delighted to join more than one million Americans in supporting Ready for Hillary,” Michael Vachon, Soros’s political director, said in a statement. “His support for Ready for Hillary is an extension of his long-held belief in the power of grassroots organizing.”

The commitment by Soros – announced by the super PAC Thursday -- represents another heavyweight endorsement for the group, which was started earlier this year by Clinton supporters. Other members of the national finance council, who must contribute or raise $25,000, include Esprit co-founder Susie Tompkins Buell, entrepreneur Jo Ousterhout and attorneys Steve and Amber Mostyn.

Ready for Hillary officials also stress their expanding grassroots support, saying the national network they are developing will prime volunteers and organizers to help Clinton if she decides to run.

“It’s not about pressuring her,” said executive director Adam Parkhomenko. “It’s giving her the time to make the decision

I'm sure the Koch's, Rove, Adelson, and the rest of the radical right wing puppetmasters will be throwing around 100's of millions of dollars once again, and lose :lol:

No surprise, he and the Unions owns Obama

a damn communist folks...this is who you are voting for

and think about what that tells you about Shrillary, she would let herself be backed by this person?

we know, you don't care where their money comes from, you only care if it's from Americans like, the Koch brothers

Last edited:
Those mighty, mighty unions, you know the ones that backed Reagan, who was a president of a union in his life time.

really, you have that proof they backed him?

and then you can get back to Soros

trilateral commission scares the hell out of me.
people call her more moderate than BO.. :lol:
I think she is so far left, she should be running for president of the peoples republic!
LIKE SERIOUSLY
scarey shit guys
conman, liar, deceitful and a full blooded communist. I am not talking about the "communist like obama", a REAL communist
but people are so ideologically inclined, she will win

Forum List

Back