Uh Oh...Nate Silver: Calls on Arizona 'Should Be Retracted Now'

After a new batch of votes were counted in Arizona’s Maricopa County on Wednesday, which brought Joe Biden’s lead over President Trump down, FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver commented that no calls should have been made about the race and those that were ought to be retracted.
“I don’t know, I guess I’d say that Biden will win Arizona if you forced me to pick, but I sure as heck don’t think the state should have been called by anyone, and I think the calls that were previously made should be retracted now.”

Fox News can shove that in their ass and smoke it.

Oh the fun we are having.
i thought democrats were rigging the elections, and trump declared himself a winner and asked for the votes to stop everywhere lol.

Man I'm loving seing all the racists going in circles crying like the toddlers they are.

After a new batch of votes were counted in Arizona’s Maricopa County on Wednesday, which brought Joe Biden’s lead over President Trump down, FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver commented that no calls should have been made about the race and those that were ought to be retracted.
“I don’t know, I guess I’d say that Biden will win Arizona if you forced me to pick, but I sure as heck don’t think the state should have been called by anyone, and I think the calls that were previously made should be retracted now.”

i thought democrats were rigging the elections, and trump declared himself a winner and asked for the votes to stop everywhere lol.

Man I'm loving seing all the racists going in circles crying like the toddlers they are.

Can you please explain how your post has any relevance here ?

I simply posted a quote from Nate Silver.

And you somehow managed to show us why some people should not be allowed to breed.

Most Networks don't have Arizona called. ABC, NBC, CNN.

Fox news does have Arizona called for Biden.

Oh so you idiots listen to Nate Silver when it fits your narrative? God you people are such children lol.

Oh so you idiots listen to Nate Silver when it fits your narrative? God you people are such children lol.

You are a pathetic piece of shit.

BTW: Less than 40K separate them with about 250 K from largely GOP counties to be counted.

Why don't you go fuck yourself.

BTW: Less than 40K separate them with about 250 K from largely GOP counties to be counted.

AZ probably was called too early, but the fact that Fox was one of the sources that did was just pure magic. I love it when Trumptards get super butthurt. You’re just an idiot citing Nate Sliver when it’s convenient for you. Nothing else needs to be said really.

AZ probably was called too early, but the fact that Fox was one of the sources that did was just pure magic. I love it when Trumptards get super butthurt. You’re just an idiot citing Nate Sliver when it’s convenient for you. Nothing else needs to be said really.

Good to know how easily please you are. I am sure the finish on your bedroom doorknow is all worn off.

You've been butthurt for four years.

You might be in for another four.

Of course, what is lost on you is that Trump or Biden.....a lot of people are losing faith in the system.

Which I don't find funny at all.

So why don't you go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back