Uh-oh, Michele!

WOW, now they are calling for people to SHUT UP...

They figured they had something BIG with this information, and when it doesn't get all the peoples panties in a bunch they throw a hissy fit.:lol::lol:

"shut up" doesn't sound very Liberal to me. I thought they were caring, nurturing types. The tempers and bigoted, racist, sexist attitudes they display on here daily - deplorable.

You have to love it. Post something from Puffertonpost and LET THE RAGING BEGIN:lol:

God you're dumb. Take your pick of where that same information can be found.

Bachmann's earmarks - Google Search

who gives a shit, but you raging lefties, so just who is that is DUMB.:lol:

Obviously the fringe righties here who are pretending there's no egg on their faces give a shit. :lol: What a hoot. But hey, this is just the beginning, honey. Payback's a bitch. I've tried to be on the side of compromise and play nice whenever I can for over two years, but no more Mr. Nice Guy. There are a few conservatives here who play like adults, but you and your ilk are sickos, and you're gonna be called out every chance I get, and every single time one of those laughable people who call themselves presidential candidates slips up, you can be DAMNED sure, I'm going to make a big fucking deal over it. Just as you have over every slip up made by Democrats and/or Obama. Got it? Hat tip to BDBoop for posting one of what is sure to be many.

Obviously the fringe righties here who are pretending there's no egg on their faces give a shit. :lol: What a hoot. But hey, this is just the beginning, honey. Payback's a bitch. I've tried to be on the side of compromise and play nice whenever I can for over two years, but no more Mr. Nice Guy. There are a few conservatives here who play like adults, but you and your ilk are sickos, and you're gonna be called out every chance I get, and every single time one of those laughable people who call themselves presidential candidates slips up, you can be DAMNED sure, I'm going to make a big fucking deal over it. Just as you have over every slip up made by Democrats and/or Obama. Got it? Hat tip to BDBoop for posting one of what is sure to be many.

oooooooooooooo, I'm scareeeeeeeeeeeeed

Threats and a filthy mouth.

Aren't you the dainty one...

Put down the box of ding-dongs and get out of the trailer for awhile.

You need to cool off.

Just be glad she didn't threaten to sit on you

Looks like this thread ruffled a few feathers.:eek::lol:

the thing that sucks about the flame-baiters is that you do a post that you put a little thought into and then it gets lost in pages upon pages of "libturd" talk.

Looks like this thread ruffled a few feathers.:eek::lol:

That's the third time I've heard that in this thread. And if you think they're kooks/unhinged now (which they are), think about election day 2012 when Obama begins his pack-out. The Libs will be jumping off buildings.

Believe me, we haven't seen nothing yet. The more the Obamas numbers fall the nastier things will become.

the thing that sucks about the flame-baiters is that you do a post that you put a little thought into and then it gets lost in pages upon pages of "libturd" talk.

Two things. 1) put all of them on ignore. You KNOW they have nothing to contribute. 2) Set your posts per page to 40. 3) WINNING!

Why should her district receive the benefits, while she continues to run her mouth about how horrible it all is, and she's for smaller government, and the stimulus was completely worthless?

Maybe because people and businesses in her district pays taxes too?

Two things. 1) put all of them on ignore. You KNOW they have nothing to contribute. 2) Set your posts per page to 40. 3) WINNING!

Can I be first on the ignore list??!!! Please, please, can I??!!!!!

OMG, put EVERYONE on Ignore..

If you want to be in a echo chamber where everyone spouts the same shit, stay at the Pufferpost, the dailykos, or better yet, go to the DuUnderground..:

what a bunch of crybabies.

Last edited:
/snort

God, the list of gray lines.

Every once in awhile I take ignore off, and peek. Not very often, though. It's against my religion to suffer fools gladly.

/snort

God, the list of gray lines.

Every once in awhile I take ignore off, and peek. Not very often, though. It's against my religion to suffer fools gladly.

awww, aren't you special. Why do you stay here you think of the people this way?

Last edited:
She is not unique, name a congressman who did not get in line and that was the rational. They are going to throw the money away anyway I might as well get some.

Forum List

Back