Michele Bachmann Falsely Claims “Obamacare” Eliminates Medicare

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.

The president told her so, she claims.

BACHMANN: A couple of months ago I was in the White House with President Obama. We asked him three times, ‘what’s your plan to make Medicare solvent.’ He mumbled around and didn’t give answer…he said, ‘Obamacare.’ And so what senior citizens don’t realize is that President Obama’s plan for Medicare is they will all go into Obamacare. There won’t be a Medicare going forward under President Obama.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb8lTtZY8yA&feature=player_embedded"]‪Bachmann: Obama Told Me Obamacare Ends Medicare‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

BACHMANN: A couple of months ago I was in the White House with President Obama. We asked him three times, ‘what’s your plan to make Medicare solvent.’ He mumbled around and didn’t give answer…he said, ‘Obamacare.’ And so what senior citizens don’t realize is that President Obama’s plan for Medicare is they will all go into Obamacare. There won’t be a Medicare going forward under President Obama.

‪Bachmann: Obama Told Me Obamacare Ends Medicare‬‏ - YouTube

Lets see, cut 500 billion in payments to doctors. Then fewer and fewer providers take it.

Hmm, shes on to something.

Lets see, cut 500 billion in payments to doctors. Then fewer and fewer providers take it.

By eliminating waste, fraud and redundancy.

Hmm..

By eliminating waste, fraud and redundancy.

Hmm..

Thats the story, Odd they are waiting for implementation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back