DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! :auiqs.jpg:

politics Mar. 29, 2019
An Awkward Kiss Changed How I Saw Joe Biden
By Lucy Flores

In 2014, I was the 35-year-old Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor in Nevada. The landscape wasn’t looking good for my party that year. There were no high-profile national races to help boost turnout, and after the top candidate bowed out of the governor’s race, “None of the Above” ended up winning the Democratic primary.

So when my campaign heard from Vice-President Joe Biden’s office that he was looking to help me and other Democrats in the state, I was grateful and flattered. His team offered to bring him to a campaign rally in an effort to help boost voter turnout. We set the date for November 1, just three days before election day.

In a state as large but sparsely populated as Nevada, it takes nonstop travel to connect with all its residents. You’re lucky to get properly fed, much less look properly coiffed as female candidates are often required to do. I was exhausted and short on time, so decided to not to wash my hair the morning of the rally. I sprayed some dry shampoo in my hair, raced off to the Reno airport, and flew back to Las Vegas.

Uhhhmmmm...... you do know that "Joltin' Joe" refers to DiMaggio... right?

Perhaps that isn't well known in Russiya.

#TheLargerIssue #Child Abuse #MentalHealth

Joe Biden, Dr Nadine Burke Harris, Dr Bruce Perry.jpg

Peace.

Shame on you!

Joltin' Joe is the nickname of Joe DiMaggio. Another nickname is the Yankee Clipper.

There is no way that todays Democratic party was gonna allow an old white guy to run for president.

Mark

I prefer "Gropin' Joe". Much more appropriate for a pervert like him.

Yeah... He's toast. That and the SS women who had to put up with his naked ass...
Swimming.... It's all out there.

Jo

Last edited:

Ummmmmmmmm, no kidding ?

Dude, I know more about DeMaggio than you will ever know. There's more DiMaggio knowledge in my pinky, than your entire family.

Ummmmmmmmm, no kidding ?

Dude, I know more about DeMaggio than you will ever know. There's more DiMaggio knowledge in my pinky, than your entire family.

Ummmmmmm obviously you do, since (a) you wrote the title you did and (b) you spelled his name wrong even after it's sitting right here on the page. Doesn't get more in the know than that.

Sorry bout that,

1. Gropin Joe Biden, has a lot of explaining to do.
  2. I don't think he will get over this hump.
  3. We shall see.
  4. Fun to watch,..lol!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! :auiqs.jpg:

politics Mar. 29, 2019
By Lucy Flores

In 2014, I was the 35-year-old Democratic nominee for lieutenant governor in Nevada. The landscape wasn’t looking good for my party that year. There were no high-profile national races to help boost turnout, and after the top candidate bowed out of the governor’s race, “None of the Above” ended up winning the Democratic primary.

So when my campaign heard from Vice-President Joe Biden’s office that he was looking to help me and other Democrats in the state, I was grateful and flattered. His team offered to bring him to a campaign rally in an effort to help boost voter turnout. We set the date for November 1, just three days before election day.

In a state as large but sparsely populated as Nevada, it takes nonstop travel to connect with all its residents. You’re lucky to get properly fed, much less look properly coiffed as female candidates are often required to do. I was exhausted and short on time, so decided to not to wash my hair the morning of the rally. I sprayed some dry shampoo in my hair, raced off to the Reno airport, and flew back to Las Vegas.

First Lizzy Cheekbones, now this. Soros clearing the field for his candidate.

Coming from a lefty, that's hilarious...….baseball is a symbol of white supremacy, because the players aren't 95% black (yes that's the way lefties look at shit....stupid people)

A Bernie babe just took down Biden's run. I can't stop laughing. Biden was the only libtarded idiot beating Bernie in the polls.

Too damn funny!

Ummmmmmmmm, no kidding ?

Ummmmmmm obviously you do, since (a) you wrote the title you did and (b) you spelled his name wrong even after it's sitting right here on the page. Doesn't get more in the know than that.

Simple typo Peugeot.

Wait until Beto and that gay guy accusers come out haha.. make your bed you sleep in it democrats #metoo haha

Ummmmmmmmm, no kidding ?

Simple typo Peugeot.

Hoist with your own petard. Fuck wit da bull and you get the French horn. :dunno:

I watched the you tube videos with Biden hugging, kissing smelling hair and thought it was a bit strange and then this woman calls him out.

I now expect it from Bow-chicka-bow-wow Biden.

Forum List

Back