Uh oh, Kellogg's has "three white boys" on box of 'RICE KRISPIES' but has monkey on box of 'COCO POPS' !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Even cartoon Gnomes are not even safe from the left today. Everyone enjoying this insanity ?

Wonder when they'll go after Fred Flintstone for forcing a Brontosaurus to work down at Slate Rock and Gravel Company ?

Kellogg's denies racism in Coco Pops mascot

Fiona Onasanya

@Fiona_Onasanya

@KelloggsUK, as you are yet to reply to my email - Coco Pops and Rice Krispies have the same compòsition (except for the fact CP's are brown and chocolate flavoured)... so I was wondering why Rice Krispies have three white boys representing the brand and Coco Pops have a monkey?

Kellogg's denied that its Coco Pops mascot has links to racism after a former member of Parliament questioned the company over its decision to use a monkey as a mascot, according to The London Economic.

In the United Kingdom, Kellogg's chocolate spinoff to its famous Rice Krispies cereal is called Coco Pops and features a monkey on the cover of the box.

The former member of Parliament Fiona Onasanya, who also spent 28 days in prison last year for lying about a speeding offense, took to Twitter to call into question Kellogg's motives behind its monkey mascot.

"@KelloggsUK, as you are yet to reply to my email - Coco Pops and Rice Krispies have the same compòsition (except for the fact CP's are brown and chocolate flavoured)... so I was wondering why Rice Krispies have three white boys representing the brand and Coco Pops have a monkey?"

Even cartoon Gnomes are not even safe from the left today. Everyone enjoying this insanity ?

Wonder when they'll go after Fred Flintstone for forcing a Brontosaurus to work down at Slate Rock and Gravel Company ?

Kellogg's denies racism in Coco Pops mascot

There was a report the other day about that show. There were some animal rights people supposedly starting to question all the jobs that animals had with no say as appliances and tools. The animal did have wise crack remarks though as I remember.

Kellogs needs to redo the box of cereal to attract black customers.Put Rap,Crack and Rape on it.
See the source image

Forum List

Back