Here We Go: Kellogs Racist Because Snap, Crackle, & Pop are 3 WHITE BOYS But The Cocoa Pops Mascot Is A MONKEY

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fiona Onasanya, a former Labour Party representative in the UK, "only the second person in history to be kicked out of Parliament by their own voters using a recall petition", is now demanding Kellogs explain why Snap, Crackle, & Pop are 3 'white boys' but the Cocoa Pops mascot is a MONKEY.

Let that sink in a minute: Snap, Crackle & Pop.."three white boys" which are in fact 90 year old cartoon characters, called out for discrimination by a black former member of Parliament.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

For the record, Snap, Crackle, and pop are 9 year old boyish-looking old men.....but I digress.

IS YOUR BREAKFAST CEREAL RACIST? ARE YOU TRIGGERED BY THE RYHTMIC RAPPING SOUNDS OF 3 RACIST OLD WHITE BOYS EVERY TIME YOU POUR MILK ON YOUR CEREAL? IF SO, DO NOT DESPAIR - YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

:p BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
I refuse to eat processed foods for ny meal and have not touched a box of cereal in thirty years. Now Ceralkiller may have a different view.

You may make the case that many many other brands in all forms can be racial or ethnic or cultural or religious or anything of hate. Just a whisper of it will destroy the product or anything related. I never though of Aunt Jemima as nothing but a product until people started making remarks about this stuff some decades ago. It should have been a complement. But it is not taken that way.

Forum List

Back