Uh oh get ready, cop kills 16 year old who only had an airsoft gun!

Glad he's dead.
See?

tenor.gif

The open racist hostility these rabid rightwingers have for all black people.

Nah, just ones like you
The open racist hostility these rabid rightwingers have for all criminal people.

Get ready for many nights of rioting...........................................................................................what's that, the kid is white?!!
Ok, nevermind, nothing is going to happen. Carry on.

Police officer fatally shoots 16-year-old allegedly wielding airsoft gun that’s ‘a close representation’ to a real gun

A Maryland police officer fatally shot a teenager who was allegedly wielding what turned out to be an airsoft gun and a knife.

The shooting, which killed 16-year-old Peyton Ham of Leonardtown, Maryland, occurred Tuesday afternoon, according to Maryland State Police.

Dispatchers received a call from an individual who said there was a suspicious person whom he thought had a firearm, but the two sides got disconnected before the man could share his location. Two minutes later, another person called 911 to report the same thing.

Police officer fatally shoots 16-year-old allegedly wielding airsoft gun that’s ‘a close representation’ to a real gun | Washington Examiner
What do they mean "wielding"??

View attachment 479848

This can easily be another Tamir Rice situation.......of which I am sure you were outraged about...right??
Glad he's dead.
I wasn't talking to you...I already know you're an incel racist cuck.....

I am waiting on the rest of you incel racist cucks to self identify....

You're such a sensitive, emotional POS.
^ Self projection ^

This a thread made by fragile morons whining about a kid they clearly don't give a fuck about...

And furthermore.....not a single "liberal" is on this post trying to demonize the kid who was killed to make his death more justified....

That is what you dic suckers do..so fuck what you whining about

Please don't start a meltdown.....

Get ready for many nights of rioting...........................................................................................what's that, the kid is white?!!

Police officer fatally shoots 16-year-old allegedly wielding airsoft gun that’s ‘a close representation’ to a real gun

A Maryland police officer fatally shot a teenager who was allegedly wielding what turned out to be an airsoft gun and a knife.

The shooting, which killed 16-year-old Peyton Ham of Leonardtown, Maryland, occurred Tuesday afternoon, according to Maryland State Police.

Dispatchers received a call from an individual who said there was a suspicious person whom he thought had a firearm, but the two sides got disconnected before the man could share his location. Two minutes later, another person called 911 to report the same thing.

Police officer fatally shoots 16-year-old allegedly wielding airsoft gun that’s ‘a close representation’ to a real gun | Washington Examiner

View attachment 479848

This can easily be another Tamir Rice situation.......of which I am sure you were outraged about...right??
Glad he's dead.

^ Self projection ^

This a thread made by fragile morons whining about a kid they clearly don't give a fuck about...

And furthermore.....not a single "liberal" is on this post trying to demonize the kid who was killed to make his death more justified....

^ more projection ^

Care to address the fact you don't give a fuck about this 16 yr old kid??

Because if you did....you would have to expose the fact that you didn't say shit when a 12 yr old kid was gunned down for "NOT WAVING A GUN" at police

Nah, just ones like you
What does that even mean racist?

Can you describe what the hell did eleven year old Tamir Rice, playing in the park like millions of other American kids do to be shot down by a rabid racist police in broad daylight? Why do you rejoice in this?

Can you answer that for me racist?

Nah, just ones like you
What does that even mean racist?

Can you describe what the hell did eleven year old Tamir Rice, playing in the park like millions of other American kids do to be shot down by a rabid racist police in broad daylight? Why do you rejoice in this?

Can you answer that for me racist?

I never mentioned Rice and if you're too fcking stupid to keep up please don't respond to me. I have no time to learn ya

American police are out of control. They need to be brought to heel.

One way another, this is going to happen.

There are approximately 1 million armed police officers in various depts across this country that are functioning 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Collectively they have tens of thousands of encounters each and every day with the civilian population, with no problems.
"They" are NOT out of control, and most of the time when there is an encounter that goes badly it's due to the behavior of the person they are having contact with.

I never mentioned Rice and if you're too fcking stupid to keep up please don't respond to me. I have no time to learn ya
You responded to a direct comment about young Tamir Rice you sick, racist scumbag.

GTFOH w/your faux outrage!!

kickasslogo.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 479848

Glad he's dead.

^ Self projection ^

^ more projection ^

Care to address the fact you don't give a fuck about this 16 yr old kid??

Because if you did....you would have to expose the fact that you didn't say shit when a 12 yr old kid was gunned down for "NOT WAVING A GUN" at police

Pointed it. And he looked older than 12 from a distance. Shit happens one % of the time. Street policing is rock hard difficult.
So go cherry pick with someone else.

Pointed it. And he looked older than 12 from a distance. Shit happens one % of the time. Street policing is rock hard difficult.
Where was this sentiment when black officer Noor mistakenly gunned down that poor Australian tourist?

It's one thing you racist scumbags are sorely lacking, and that's consistency.

Where was this sentiment when black officer Noor mistakenly gunned down that poor Australian tourist?

It's one thing you racist scumbags are sorely lacking, and that's consistency.

Noor is mid-eastern. Not black.
Adios :hhello: you crazy bedbug, you.

Why the racism? Is that child not important?
Should we all lower our flags for every punk that gets shot?

This oughta outrage the Leftists to no end. Maryland will burn for this...

Thank god he is dead.

Likely story..Cops love to kill you can't be hired unless you are a killer.

Well, anyone who doesn't have the stomach for killing a person damn sure shouldn't be a cop. He'll wind up getting another officer killed because of his cowardice.

Thank god he is dead.

That's mighty stupid.

Forum List

Back