uh oh.... democrats going to stop BP from paying dividends??

In what 'reality' am I running from you? In order to run from you, I would have to avoid the thread.... have I done that? No.

You are fucking funny though - in a 'Oh my Gawd, how delusional can one person be' kind of way.

I feel you should go and research this for yourself. Off you go. Come back and apologize later. Good moron.

I've done the research, and it never happened. In fact, you listed China as one of the countries that companies fled from. Unfortuately for your delusion, foreign investment is at an all-time high in China.

The same thing goes for the other countries you named:lol::lol:

You've got nothing to support your delusion and the proof that you have nothing is that you post it. You prefer to make post after post saying you have the facts, but one post with the facts is too hard for you to do.

I say it's never happened and all you have to do to make me look stupid is to post just one example. So easy, and still it's too hard for you.:eusa_liar:

Rationally, we really should be putting partisanship to one side.... and that, to me, is something that Obama could have done, and has not.

Like others, I would also have liked to see him call on the industry to send experts and support.

Your lack of partisanship is so underwhelming, it can't even last through the entire sentence

Rationally, we really should be putting partisanship to one side.... and that, to me, is something that Obama could have done, and has not.

Like others, I would also have liked to see him call on the industry to send experts and support.

Your lack of partisanship is so underwhelming, it can't even last through the entire sentence

Hmm, I see CG posting in other threads, but no sign of her posting her examples in this thread

I guess she got tired of not explaining her lies. I'm not surprised. That's what cowards always do.

Do you often struggle with reality? You should seek help. I don't run from fools

No, you run from me.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us about the corp that had its' dividends seized causing other corps to leave that nation.

I did. Your claim is bullshit. That's why you won't defend it

Please don't make me humiliate you..... .

Go ahead. Give it your best effort. Here's an idea:

You can show how wrong I am by telling us which nation seized which corporations dividences, and which corporations left that nation because of the seizure

That would really make me look foolish:lol::lol::lol:

But you're too scared to even try

No one is 'scared' of you. Fool.

So why did you run away and hide?

In what 'reality' am I running from you? In order to run from you, I would have to avoid the thread.... have I done that? No.

You are fucking funny though - in a 'Oh my Gawd, how delusional can one person be' kind of way.

I feel you should go and research this for yourself. Off you go. Come back and apologize later. Good moron.

I've done the research, and it never happened. In fact, you listed China as one of the countries that companies fled from. Unfortuately for your delusion, foreign investment is at an all-time high in China.

You've got nothing to support your delusion and the proof that you have nothing is that you post it. You prefer to make post after post saying you have the facts, but one post with the facts is too hard for you to do.

I say it's never happened and all you have to do to make me look stupid is to post just one example. So easy, and still it's too hard for you.:eusa_liar:

you have to ask her nicely in a PM, then she might reveal her secret sources to you. she is a writer, you know! and very inteellgishent! and had a date! AND likes her privacy!1!!!

you have to ask her nicely in a PM, then she might reveal her secret sources to you. she is a writer, you know! and very inteellgishent! and had a date! AND likes her privacy!1!!!

She had a date?

How much did it cost her to rent the horse?

Isn't it fascinating when posters have to resort to petty personal whines. Y'all make me laugh. Seriously. It must be hard to live such meaningless lives.

Hmm, I see CG posting in other threads, but no sign of her posting her examples in this thread

I guess she got tired of not explaining her lies. I'm not surprised. That's what cowards always do.

I already told you. Do your own fucking research. I'm not your teacher - I don't teach special ed classes.

Just because you aren't the most important thing on the forum to me doesn't mean you have to whine about it. Fool.

She had a date?

How pathetic of you both that my private life is that interesting to you. Get your own lives, don't use mine to fulfill your emptiness. Sad bastards.

And.... I own a horse.... Don't need to rent one. Idiot.

I already told you. Do your own fucking research. I'm not your teacher

Now, now cali. There's no need to get hysterical. If you like, I can wait until you're done PMS'ing

I don't teach special ed classes.

I know. You attend them

Just because you aren't the most important thing on the forum to me doesn't mean you have to whine about it. Fool.

All those words, when you could have made less effort by simply posting an example.

Run away little girl. Let the big boys handle the heavy work. There's no room here for cowards like you.

She had a date?

How pathetic of you both that my private life is that interesting to you. Get your own lives, don't use mine to fulfill your emptiness. Sad bastards.

a horse! wow. you are like so cool. can i come and feed it?

She had a date?

So, is it as good for the horse as it is for you?

Well lookie here:

BP debt rating is cut as gulf oil leak costs mount

BP debt rating is cut as gulf oil leak costs mount - latimes.com

Looks to me like some folks think BP might not be able to make good on its debts. Looks to me like its possible the amount they owe for this disaster might wind up exceeding their net assets. If that's the case, they would likely go into bankruptcy. So my recommendation to BP is to start paying the company's assets out as dividends. First get rid of your cash, then start selling the company off. Then the shareholders will get their cut, and there will be nothing left for the people whose lives BP has ruined.

That's exactly what idiots like CaliGirl would have BP do.

It's very sweet of you to speak on my behalf, WhinyboyTuna..... however, yet again, you are wrong. I guess you're used to that - since you don't understand the difference between waiting for facts to emerge and use the (fairly predictable) knee jerk response. You consistently mistake a reasoned response for support of BP. It's funny. :lol::lol::lol::lol: But you're stupid, and that's not funny, it's sad.

Hey CaliGirl

Why didn't all the companies flee when the U.S. government took over GM and AIG and Fannie Mae and Fredie Mac?

Last edited:
She had a date?

Why don't you focus your petty jealous whining onto someone who actually cares what you "think".

Why don't you focus your petty jealous whining onto someone who actually cares what you "think".

People show they don't care by lack of interest as in not responding... returning a response of any kind is a clear indicator of interest or "care".

People show they don't care by lack of interest as in not responding... returning a response of any kind is a clear indicator of interest or "care".

Actually, it's just me playing with a new toy. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I do find it fascinating when the droolers somehow thing the personal life of another poster is so interesting. I feel sorry for you people.... your lives are obviously lacking in some way to be so wrapped up in someone else's business.

Actually, it's just me playing with a new toy. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Be careful insulting the horse's manhood. Horses can kick

I do find it fascinating when the droolers somehow thing the personal life of another poster is so interesting. I feel sorry for you people.... your lives are obviously lacking in some way to be so wrapped up in someone else's business.

So let's hear the xample of a nation that held up a corp dividends and name all the corps that left because of it?

I can wait until you stop riding your horse. I understand a girl has her needs

I do find it fascinating when the droolers somehow thing the personal life of another poster is so interesting. I feel sorry for you people.... your lives are obviously lacking in some way to be so wrapped up in someone else's business.
So let's hear the xample of a nation that held up a corp dividends and name all the corps that left because of it?

dear, sangha, leave the horse out of it. it is most probably innocent.

not everyone can have such interesting lives as cally, having a date! ya know! a date, damn, i need to post a thread about me having an idea!

dear, sangha, leave the horse out of it. it is most probably innocent.

not everyone can have such interesting lives as cally, having a date! ya know! a date, damn, i need to post a thread about me having an idea!

innocent? I guess you've never seen that horse running around buck naked!!

How can a girl like CG resist?:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back