uh oh.... democrats going to stop BP from paying dividends??

I see you're too afraid to defend your implication that the republicans who voted for that spending were liberals.

Can you name all of these mythical liberal republicans who are in the Senate? (Clue: All of the republican senators voted to increase the national debt. I guess they are all liberals) :cuckoo:

Sorry you don't understand concepts like a party vote.

You really should change your SN to simple simon

Now you're contradicting yourself

bush supported the spending the republicans in congress did, so that makes him a liberal.

republicans supported the spending bush did, so that DOESN'T make them liberal.:cuckoo:

Bush didn't support the spending fool, he recommended the spending, as all Presidents do.

take_out_the_trash_button-p145945167119765282tmn2_525.jpg

Read and heed.

How pathetic of you both that my private life is that interesting to you. Get your own lives, don't use mine to fulfill your emptiness. Sad bastards.

And.... I own a horse.... Don't need to rent one. Idiot.

So, is it as good for the horse as it is for you?

Why don't you focus your petty jealous whining onto someone who actually cares what you "think".

Hey CaliGirl

Why didn't all the companies flee when the U.S. government took over GM and AIG and Fannie Mae and Fredie Mac?

Sorry you don't understand concepts like a party vote.

You really should change your SN to simple simon

bush supported the spending the republicans in congress did, so that makes him a liberal.

republicans supported the spending bush did, so that DOESN'T make them liberal.:cuckoo:

Bush didn't support the spending fool, he recommended the spending, as all Presidents do.

SO you think bush "recommended" spending he did not support?:cuckoo:

WOW, you truly are a stupid piece of shit.

And again, you prove you're inability to defend yourself.:lol:

All you've got is childish taunts.

Do you think that bush "recommended" spending he did not support?

Or did bush support the spending?

Not going to happen, and if it does, the revolution will begin.

Hell, BP isn't even a US company, which would be the second big leap they'd have to make after completely ignoring the Constitution.

Tubbyspidie,

You didn't see a mass exodus of foreign companies because GM and AIG weren't foreign. It is not a difficult concept if you just put yourself in their place, what would you do?

OF course he supported his own budget proposal you simplistic child.

He did support the spending?

Then why did you say this in post 241?

You said he "bush did support the spending" and that he didn't support the spending. One of them has to be wrong. The only question is will you own up to it?

You said he "bush did support the spending" and that he didn't support the spending. One of them has to be wrong. The only question is will you own up to it?

Holy crap you're stupid. If you can't tell the difference between a President introducing and supporting his own budget proposal from a Congress person supporting a budget there is NO hope for you.

Not that I thought there was any hope for you anyway.

Holy crap you're stupid. If you can't tell the difference between a President introducing and supporting his own budget proposal from a Congress person supporting a budget there is NO hope for you.
Now you're lying again. I'll make it clear

You are now saying that bush did support the spending. So why did you say (in post 241) that bush did NOT support the spending?

Now you're lying again. I'll make it clear

You are now saying that bush did support the spending. So why did you say (in post 241) that bush did NOT support the spending?

conjob, I know you're still here because you're posting on other threads.

What's the matter? Did you forget about this:

conjob, I know you're still here because you're posting on other threads.

What's the matter? Did you forget about this:

Did Bush vote for any o f his proposed budgets?

Does placing blame somehow interfere with the effort to stop the destruction?

Somehow I think that the country can multi-task.

And we all know the right-wingers have been placing LOTS of blame while not actually doing much at all.

Take the folks on this board, for example. They're all bitching and moaning about Obama not doing enough to help, and THEY aren't doing squat except posting complaints on a posting board. Have any of them gone down to the Gulf to scrub beaches and wash birds?

Has Rush Limbaugh lifted even one of his fat little fingers to help?

Meanwhile Obama has diverted half the friggin' Navy to the effort, as well as most of his waking hours.

I found your youtube plea VLWC! Nice.

I fail to see how my post, and your sarcasm, relate at all.

Perhaps I'm missing something.

Yes...you are missing something....it's called common sense but that's another thread...

Now stop whining about Obama being picked on.

Tubbyspidie,

You didn't see a mass exodus of foreign companies because GM and AIG weren't foreign. It is not a difficult concept if you just put yourself in their place, what would you do?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: What difference does it make?

Other companies see a foreign company have its dividends seized - they want to pull out

Other companies see a domestic company be completely taken over by government - they want to stay.

Explain that.

Last edited:
You are now saying that bush did support the spending

In post 241 you said he did NOT support the spending

Which one of your statements is wrong?

C'mon conjob!! YOu haven't answered the question. Even you know that asking a question isn't answering a question

You are now saying that bush did support the spending

In post 241 you said he did NOT support the spending

Which one of your statements is wrong?

New Topics

Forum List

Back