uh oh.... democrats going to stop BP from paying dividends??

Why not ask Bush?

I guess I got that one right...there was no answer but a Bush bash...but come to think of it

you're right...we probably should ask somebody who understands business. I mean just because BO said it's imperative that we save these big companies, doesn't make him an expert by any means.

I was suggesting we ask Bush about bail outs since most of the bail outs were signed by Bush. Just a thought.

And...supported by BO...just a fact

I guess I got that one right...there was no answer but a Bush bash...but come to think of it

you're right...we probably should ask somebody who understands business. I mean just because BO said it's imperative that we save these big companies, doesn't make him an expert by any means.

I was suggesting we ask Bush about bail outs since most of the bail outs were signed by Bush. Just a thought.

OK. What's your point? Who did you vote for President in 2000? 2004?

What fucking difference does that make? We have to go back 11 years to make a point?
But hell, I'll play along...I voted for Bush in 2000 because Al Gore was a moron and I voted for Bush in 2004 because he made me proud to be an American after 9/11...oh yeah, and John Kerry was a lying sack of shit. Who did you vote for?

Anyway, to get BACK to the original subject, my point is that you can blame Bush all you want for bailouts...I do too. It was a STUPID thing to do, but BO went along with it!! How does that take him out of the equation? Holy shit! Did I miss the sign on the door that said ROCKET SCIENCE when I came in? This isn't hard.

Not Bush, so can I bitch about Obama?

It was because you weren't old enough to vote, wasn't it?

No sir, it wasn't. Actually I voted for Clinton twice, then for Gore, because I was pretty pleased with Clinton's 8 years and expected more of the same for Gore, I wasn't happy with Bush's first term and so I didn't vote for him in '04 even though I wasn't a big fan of Kerry either. In '08 it was just the opposite. I wasn't overly impressed with the McCain ticket but balanced against what I knew about Obama, I just couldn't vote for Obama. I'm 39 by the way, so I've voted a few times.

How dare the US prevent BP from emptying its' coffers just before it's about to get hit with billions in lawsuits!!! :cuckoo:

And those BP investors should not suffer because they made a bad investment. Doesnt anyone know how capitalism works? :cuckoo:

The people who invested in BP had no idea what they were investing in, so why should they pay for the mess they financed? If we punish these uninformed investors, who is going to provide the capital to finance the next big screwup?

you mean like a bail out??? I don't know...let's ask BO

And now we can add not knowing that the bailout was bush's bill to The Big List of Things Idiot txlonghorn Does Not Know

Yes it was Bush's bill, and many people on the right disagreed with it. But as it turns out. how much of it has been repaid so far?

Not Bush, so can I bitch about Obama?

No sir, it wasn't. Actually I voted for Clinton twice, then for Gore, because I was pretty pleased with Clinton's 8 years and expected more of the same for Gore, I wasn't happy with Bush's first term and so I didn't vote for him in '04 even though I wasn't a big fan of Kerry either. In '08 it was just the opposite. I wasn't overly impressed with the McCain ticket but balanced against what I knew about Obama, I just couldn't vote for Obama. I'm 39 by the way, so I've voted a few times.

We believe you!!

Finding a conservative who is honest enough to admit to supporting bush is as hard as finding one in 1976 who would admit to supporting Nixon

We believe you!!

Finding a conservative who is honest enough to admit to supporting bush is as hard as finding one in 1976 who would admit to supporting Nixon

Yes, b/c I have reason to lie about who I voted for.

By the way, Bush II is and was no conservative, he's one of you libbies :lol:

take_out_the_trash_button-p145945167119765282tmn2_525.jpg

We believe you!!

Yes, you do have a reason to lie; you're embarrased for voting for a loser like bush

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We believe you!!

Yes, you do have a reason to lie; you're embarrased for voting for a loser like bush

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fool, I voted for him neither time. Voted for Gore then Kerry. I'm sorry that disappointments you for whatever reason.

Oh , and Dubya was quite liberal, a conservative would never have spent the way he did.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fool, I voted for him neither time. Voted for Gore then Kerry. I'm sorry that disappointments you for whatever reason.

Sure you did.

Oh , and Dubya was quite liberal, a conservative would never have spent the way he did.

Yes, and all those republicans who voted to increase the national debt by $5 trillion were also liberals. All the republicans are liberals!:cuckoo:

And in the wacky world of wingnuttery, the democrats, who voted against all that wasteful spending were conservatives.:cuckoo:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sure you did.

Yes, and all those republicans who voted to increase the national debt by $5 trillion were also liberals. All the republicans are liberals!:cuckoo:

And in the wacky world of wingnuttery, the democrats, who voted against all that wasteful spending were conservatives.:cuckoo:

Show me a democrat that voted against wasteful spending because they truly were against spending and I will show you a conservative democrat. HINT - most of them voted against it simply b/c it was Bush, just as some liberal Republicans now vote against Obama's spending simply b/c it's Obama's.

You truly are a simpleton.

Sure you did.

Show me a democrat that voted against wasteful spending because they truly were against spending and I will show you a conservative democrat. HINT - most of them voted against it simply b/c it was Bush, just as some liberal Republicans now vote against Obama's spending simply b/c it's Obama's.

I see you're too afraid to defend your implication that the republicans who voted for that spending were liberals.

Can you name all of these mythical liberal republicans who are in the Senate? (Clue: All of the republican senators voted to increase the national debt. I guess they are all liberals) :cuckoo:

Sure you did.

I see you're too afraid to defend your implication that the republicans who voted for that spending were liberals.

Can you name all of these mythical liberal republicans who are in the Senate? (Clue: All of the republican senators voted to increase the national debt. I guess they are all liberals) :cuckoo:

Sorry you don't understand concepts like a party vote.

You really should change your SN to simple simon

Sorry you don't understand concepts like a party vote.

You really should change your SN to simple simon

Now you're contradicting yourself

bush supported the spending the republicans in congress did, so that makes him a liberal.

republicans supported the spending bush did, so that DOESN'T make them liberal.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back