uh oh.... democrats going to stop BP from paying dividends??

Be careful insulting the horse's manhood. Horses can kick

So let's hear the xample of a nation that held up a corp dividends and name all the corps that left because of it?

I can wait until you stop riding your horse. I understand a girl has her needs

dear, sangha, leave the horse out of it. it is most probably innocent.

not everyone can have such interesting lives as cally, having a date! ya know! a date, damn, i need to post a thread about me having an idea!

innocent? I guess you've never seen that horse running around buck naked!!

How can a girl like CG resist?:eusa_angel:

i like horses, they are honest.

Be careful insulting the horse's manhood. Horses can kick

So let's hear the xample of a nation that held up a corp dividends and name all the corps that left because of it?

I can wait until you stop riding your horse. I understand a girl has her needs

dear, sangha, leave the horse out of it. it is most probably innocent.

not everyone can have such interesting lives as cally, having a date! ya know! a date, damn, i need to post a thread about me having an idea!

innocent? I guess you've never seen that horse running around buck naked!!

How can a girl like CG resist?:eusa_angel:

How? She cannot. First one must "own" the horse.

Why don't you focus your petty jealous whining onto someone who actually cares what you "think".

People show they don't care by lack of interest as in not responding... returning a response of any kind is a clear indicator of interest or "care".

Actually, it's just me playing with a new toy. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I do find it fascinating when the droolers somehow thing the personal life of another poster is so interesting. I feel sorry for you people.... your lives are obviously lacking in some way to be so wrapped up in someone else's business.

Hey CaliGirl-

Why didn't all the companies flee when the U.S. government took over GM and AIG and Fannie Mae and Fredie Mac?

Senate Democrats to BP: Suspend dividend payment | NOLA.com

not sure I can agree with punishing the share holders and I wonder where the senate would get authority to do this

How dare the US prevent BP from emptying its' coffers just before it's about to get hit with billions in lawsuits!!! :cuckoo:

And those BP investors should not suffer because they made a bad investment. Doesnt anyone know how capitalism works? :cuckoo:

The people who invested in BP had no idea what they were investing in, so why should they pay for the mess they financed? If we punish these uninformed investors, who is going to provide the capital to finance the next big screwup?

you mean like a bail out??? I don't know...let's ask BO

People show they don't care by lack of interest as in not responding... returning a response of any kind is a clear indicator of interest or "care".

Actually, it's just me playing with a new toy. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I do find it fascinating when the droolers somehow thing the personal life of another poster is so interesting. I feel sorry for you people.... your lives are obviously lacking in some way to be so wrapped up in someone else's business.

Hey CaliGirl-

Why didn't all the companies flee when the U.S. government took over GM and AIG and Fannie Mae and Fredie Mac?

Damn, you're keyboard must be HUGE

not sure I can agree with punishing the share holders and I wonder where the senate would get authority to do this

How dare the US prevent BP from emptying its' coffers just before it's about to get hit with billions in lawsuits!!! :cuckoo:

And those BP investors should not suffer because they made a bad investment. Doesnt anyone know how capitalism works? :cuckoo:

The people who invested in BP had no idea what they were investing in, so why should they pay for the mess they financed? If we punish these uninformed investors, who is going to provide the capital to finance the next big screwup?

Why not ask Bush?

And now we can add not knowing that the bailout was bush's bill to The Big List of Things Idiot txlonghorn Does Not Know

If I was BP I'd pay my dividends and dare the gummit to do something about it

If I was BP I'd pay my dividends and dare the gummit to do something about it

Big talker on the internet. Ten feet tall in Ascii, two inches long IRL

WTF? LOL - You're an idiot, for real.

Some might say the tough talk is a way for some to compensate for one of their smaller, ummm, "attributes"

Whatever you do, keep away from CG when she's riding her horse. :lol:

Why not ask Bush?

I guess I got that one right...there was no answer but a Bush bash...but come to think of it

you're right...we probably should ask somebody who understands business. I mean just because BO said it's imperative that we save these big companies, doesn't make him an expert by any means.

Why not ask Bush?

I guess I got that one right...there was no answer but a Bush bash...but come to think of it

you're right...we probably should ask somebody who understands business. I mean just because BO said it's imperative that we save these big companies, doesn't make him an expert by any means.

The idiot still doesn't know it was bush's bill. :lol:

Some might say the tough talk is a way for some to compensate for one of their smaller, ummm, "attributes"

Aw shit...we've got another one of those freaks that has to bring male penis size into the argument....and then top it off with a little bestiality. Oh well, so much for credibility...

You're one dense person. That wasn't internet tough talk. What is Obama going to do if they say fuck you and pay the dividends?

Why not ask Bush?

The idiot still doesn't know it was bush's bill. :lol:

Supported by.....(BIG SUCKING SOUND) Barack Obama....

The idiot still doesn't know BO is Bush III. :cuckoo:

Why not ask Bush?

I was suggesting we ask Bush about bail outs since most of the bail outs were signed by Bush. Just a thought.

You're one dense person. That wasn't internet tough talk. What is Obama going to do if they say fuck you and pay the dividends?

You said it was what YOU would do. You're such a tough guy on the internet:lol:

Stop buying gas at BP stations....send out a "BOYCOTT BP" tweet....hold another press conference and talk tough....tell Robert Gibbs to avoid any questions on the subject....blame Bush

Forum List

Back