Uh Oh, A Liberal Talks About Violent Muslims

Yes, I watched the segment and agree with Maher. It was about 10 minutes of tit-for-tat with Ben Affleck. Maher wiped up the floor with Affleck.

Islam is a scourge to this world. The Kuran is a severely flawed book, it is in no way holy at all - and the tenets of Islam are in no way compatible with a free-thinking society based on compassion and humanity. Even the arab word that we falsely translate to mean "peace" means anything but peace. It means submission to their shitty word for G-d, according to the forced restrictions of their shitty, flawed book. ISIS takes the worst aspects of Islam (which is not all that hard to do) and shows them to us all at once. ISIS needs to die, and I mean, it needs to completely die. Every single ISIS soldier needs to be executed. ISIS needs to be removed from the face of the planet.

I didn't say that all Muslims should die, so don't misquote me. I respect their right to believe anything they want, but those who act out this barbarism need to die. I feel sorry for every human being who has the misfortune of having to be born into this shitty religion that has brought our world so much misery.

Who would think that in the 21st century, a "world" religion would have adherents who are beheading innocent people, crushing babies heads, abducting teens and pre-teens and forcing people into slavery?

I will say it one more time, and remember, I'm called a Liberal here in USMB: ISIS needs to die, every single man and woman who fights for ISIS, without exception.

We are in total agreement on killing every single one of the evil bastards. We are in total disagreement on how to accomplish that goal.

And that is normal in a free nation. It would be great if some of the USMB nutters would spend a few minutes FOCUSING on the areas in which we agree. We might then come to some kind of consensus on how to act.

It is hard to focus on anything when an asshole refers to you as an USMB nutter.

I rarely name USMB nutters. Did I name you as one?

I didn't say you did, but do you really think anyone, or group of people that you refer to as a USMB nutters is the least bit interested in having a discussion with you.

I don't like Maher, but he managed to piss off some liberals by talking about the poor treatment of women in the Muslim culture.

Do you have a long list of liberals who defend the poor treatment of women in other cultures?
I don't hear many of you criticizing it.
Then you're not paying attention.

And obviously you didn't watch the video I posted from The Young Turks.
Post some links of lefties on this board criticizing muslim's treatment of women.

Why so you need links? The treatment that women get in Muslim cultures is awful. Terrible. Unacceptable. Worthy of opposition and derision.

What you have done here is a common USMB nutter tactic. You know that liberals here abhor the treatment that women are subject to in devout Muslim society. It is obvious...so obvious that voicing it isn't often necessary. It is a given. You have taken that fact and tried to use it to claim that we don't oppose said treatment.

Weak.

Yes, I watched the segment and agree with Maher. It was about 10 minutes of tit-for-tat with Ben Affleck. Maher wiped up the floor with Affleck.

Islam is a scourge to this world. The Kuran is a severely flawed book, it is in no way holy at all - and the tenets of Islam are in no way compatible with a free-thinking society based on compassion and humanity. Even the arab word that we falsely translate to mean "peace" means anything but peace. It means submission to their shitty word for G-d, according to the forced restrictions of their shitty, flawed book. ISIS takes the worst aspects of Islam (which is not all that hard to do) and shows them to us all at once. ISIS needs to die, and I mean, it needs to completely die. Every single ISIS soldier needs to be executed. ISIS needs to be removed from the face of the planet.

I didn't say that all Muslims should die, so don't misquote me. I respect their right to believe anything they want, but those who act out this barbarism need to die. I feel sorry for every human being who has the misfortune of having to be born into this shitty religion that has brought our world so much misery.

Who would think that in the 21st century, a "world" religion would have adherents who are beheading innocent people, crushing babies heads, abducting teens and pre-teens and forcing people into slavery?

I will say it one more time, and remember, I'm called a Liberal here in USMB: ISIS needs to die, every single man and woman who fights for ISIS, without exception.

We are in total agreement on killing every single one of the evil bastards. We are in total disagreement on how to accomplish that goal.

And that is normal in a free nation. It would be great if some of the USMB nutters would spend a few minutes FOCUSING on the areas in which we agree. We might then come to some kind of consensus on how to act.

It is hard to focus on anything when an asshole refers to you as an USMB nutter.

I didn't say you did, but do you really think anyone, or group of people that you refer to as a USMB nutters is the least bit interested in having a discussion with you.

I'm thinking that they are. Happens every day. Oddly, I'm not all that interested in "having a discussion" with USMB nutters. I'm just looking to mock them.

I don't like Maher, but he managed to piss off some liberals by talking about the poor treatment of women in the Muslim culture.

Do you have a long list of liberals who defend the poor treatment of women in other cultures?

Post some links of lefties on this board criticizing muslim's treatment of women.

Why so you need links? The treatment that women get in Muslim cultures is awful. Terrible. Unacceptable. Worthy of opposition and derision.

What you have done here is a common USMB nutter tactic. You know that liberals here abhor the treatment that women are subject to in devout Muslim society. It is obvious...so obvious that voicing it isn't often necessary. It is a given. You have taken that fact and tried to use it to claim that we don't oppose said treatment.

Weak.
So you have no links?

Weak.
So you have no links?

Once again.....the retard is asking someone to post up the obvious. I'll tell you what....point me to a discussion here about the treatment of women in Muslim countries in which a liberal participated....and I'll give you a link.

Dumb ass.

Weak.
So you have no links?

Once again.....the retard is asking someone to post up the obvious. I'll tell you what....point me to a discussion here about the treatment of women in Muslim countries in which a liberal participated....and I'll give you a link.

Dumb ass.
Post a link or STFU, douche bag.

Weak.
So you have no links?

Dumb ass.

Please....post a link to a discussion about the subject. Thanks.

Weak.
So you have no links?

Dumb ass.

Please....post a link to a discussion about the subject. Thanks.
The douche bag strikes out. Now stop wasting my time.

You cannot say that with 100% certainty because we (you and I) have never before discussed that point.

I prefer to use "RWNJ" as a term and wonder how long it takes a number of RWNJs to figure out what RWNJ actually means.... fun, fun, fun...

He says usmb nutters and you're so stupid you don't realize that LIKE YOU, he's referring to EVERYONE from the opposite side.
This shows what a dumbass, simpleminded idiot you are.

There are many non-nutter USMB members that are on the opposite side of me. Zander, House, Mr. H., Toro, Harry Dresden, etc. That's just off the top of my head.
You morons use blanket (childish & idiotic) terms to describe the posters here you disagree with and I'm the simple minded one?

Get a grip BITCH

Much anger in you, I sense. Help you need.

He says usmb nutters and you're so stupid you don't realize that LIKE YOU, he's referring to EVERYONE from the opposite side.

There are many non-nutter USMB members that are on the opposite side of me. Zander, House, Mr. H., Toro, Harry Dresden, etc. That's just off the top of my head.
You morons use blanket (childish & idiotic) terms to describe the posters here you disagree with and I'm the simple minded one?

Get a grip BITCH

Being Jewish, gay, lonely and innumerate in Germany has got to be a bitch.

Get a grip BITCH

Why do you say the things you do? You don't know anything about the posters you lash out at.

Get a grip BITCH

Why do you say the things you do? You don't know anything about the posters you lash out at.
OK, I'm not 100% sure he's gay but the rests are givens.

Get a grip BITCH

OK, I'm not 100% sure he's gay but the rests are givens.
Just how do you know he's lonely, innumerate and positive he's Jewish?

Meathead, all I know about you is what I get from your avatar. And that would be that you are gay, a simpleton and you lack class. At least that would be closer than very a personal thing such as lonely. You may have many friends. Gay, simple people can have many friends,

Forum List

Back