UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

It's an example of what they see.
The top two have references which we can tell, so seem more credible for an UFO.
But its not what I saw in the late 1960s. I'm a skilled observer and I know what I saw. The 2 or 3 other sightings I can explain away as conceivably explainable by other means, reasonable things maybe but that one case, following them through a telescope high overhead at an altitude that they were not visible by naked eye, I can only tell you without mistake that either UFOs are real or the military has had technology for ages in deep secret as far above propeller and jet engine driven aeronautics as warp drive that makes our best military technology known look like toys, baby toys--- nothing on this Earth known to man can do what I clearly saw.

Exactly HOW do you know that the same laws of physics exist throughout the universe????

How often have you BEEN to other parts of the universe????
Some scientists have speculated that there are different dimensions where physical traits may be different. For example here the speed of light is something like 282,000 miles per second. But in dimension x it may be 56,000,000 miles per second. So if you got to that dimension you can go off many light years away in a reasonable amount of time and then shift back to this dimension.

Last edited:
But its not what I saw in the late 1960s. I'm a skilled observer and I know what I saw. The 2 or 3 other sightings I can explain away as conceivably explainable by other means, reasonable things maybe but that one case, following them through a telescope high overhead at an altitude that they were not visible by naked eye, I can only tell you without mistake that either UFOs are real or the military has had technology for ages in deep secret as far above propeller and jet engine driven aeronautics as warp drive that makes our best military technology known look like toys, baby toys--- nothing on this Earth known to man can do what I clearly saw.
Years ago my wife was out in the backyard at 4 am and was watching what she thought was a satellite trekking across the sky until it suddenly shot off in another direction and disappeared.

I think I've seen something like it when I was in my 20s, but I didn't capture it on film or anything. IOW, I don't have any evidence. Many of these are personal sightings, so who knows what they were. If you compiled a list of these sighting, then they'll prolly be in the millions. And be worthless.

So, here are the UAP shown to Congress. The first video of this collection was stopped at a still shot at roughly 0:05 - 0:06 to show the spherical object to the Congress. Pay attention, it flies by quickly at 0:05 of the video:

The UAP goes by REALLY FAST in the opposite direction of the jet. Right?

Crazy, right?

Until you realize that everything is going really fast in the opposite direction of a jet travelling 400 mph.

It could be from the person taking the video. Nothing is conclusive in the video. It may be something that went by very fast, but we can't make any conclusions about what it was in order to help identify what it was.

I think I've seen something like it when I was in my 20s, but I didn't capture it on film or anything. IOW, I don't have any evidence. Many of these are personal sightings, so who knows what they were. If you compiled a list of these sighting, then they'll prolly be in the millions. And be worthless.

None of that changes the fact that with or without video, airplanes, jets and rockets or anything else known to man just don't make sharp, instantaneous 90° turns or speed changes in mid-flight with absolutely no slowing or banking or anything.

Nothing flying in the air known to mankind turns corners on a dime like a Pac Man on a videoboard or suddenly just jumps ahead, yet that is exactly what I saw these three things do, unquestionably, so impressing me that I can still see it in my mind almost 55 years later.

So then, all that is left is my credibility to be believed or disbelieved.

UFOs are either real, or our government is being entirely dishonest about what they can really do, how and why.

Last edited:
Fuck off, asshole, unless you have something to actually add to the thread. Who the hell died here and left YOU boss?!
Because I have read a lot, and researched a lot, for 40 years. So I consider myself an expert in the matter, compared to most.

I know Bond is messing around, because I've dealt with him many times before. He's a 6000-yr Earther. Possibly a flat-earther, though he denies it. There can be no UFO's in a 6000 yr Earth. There's no dinosaurs in a 6000 yr earth, for crying out loud. You're his butt-buddy if you're protecting him! Jus sayin....

None of that changes the fact that with or without video, airplanes, jets and rockets or anything else known to man just don't make sharp, instantaneous 90° turns or speed changes in mid-flight with absolutely no slowing or banking or anything.

Nothing flying in the air known to mankind turns corners on a dime like a Pac Man on a videoboard or suddenly just jumps ahead, yet that is exactly what I saw these three things do, unquestionably, so impressing me that I can still see it in my mind almost 55 years later.

So then, all that is left is my credibility to be believed or disbelieved.

UFOs are either real, or our government is being entirely dishonest about what they can really do, how and why.
I don't believe you as you have no evidence. No vid. If you had such evidence, then experts can check.

I don't believe you as you have no evidence. No vid. If you had such evidence, then experts can check.
Fine. Why should I care what you believe. There are ten thousand videos out there of shaky, moving blobs of light in the sky and not one of them has ever been proven extraterrestrial by any "expert," so, if a clip of some light in the sky means more to you than your ability to gauge the integrity of a man's word, then so be it. You are still a doubter and I still know what I saw.

Fine. Why should I care what you believe. There are ten thousand videos out there of shaky, moving blobs of light in the sky and not one of them has ever been proven extraterrestrial by any "expert," so, if a clip of some light in the sky means more to you than your ability to gauge the integrity of a man's word, then so be it. You are still a doubter and I still know what I saw.
C'mon, yours wasn''t even a close encounter of the second kind.

About 5 years ago I was taking my dog out and saw a bright round light traveling from East to West. It was the brightest thing in the sky. As it traveled over, there was no sound, no running lights, no tail, just a bright round light about the size of my thumb traveling very slowly. As it went over toward the East, it turned orange and disappeared.

C'mon, yours wasn''t even a close encounter of the second kind.
Why would that matter? You know anyone with a close up detailed photo of a ship?

So, it is right back to eyewitness accounts again and taking people at their word.

If is helps at all, one of my sightings was in broad daylight and what I saw was maybe only a 1/4 mile away.

Last edited:
Why would that matter? You know anyone with a close up detailed photo of a ship?

So, it is right back to eyewitness accounts again and taking people at their word.

If is helps at all, one of my sightings was in broad daylight and what I saw was maybe only a 1/4 mile away.
It would mean that you have some hard evidence to back you up. Someone else who saw the same thing you did would make a better case.

I mean I've see those funny lights in the sky, but they could be explained. Other times they can't so I just forget about it. It doesn't lead me to believe in aliens or ETs.

It would mean that you have some hard evidence to back you up. Someone else who saw the same thing you did would make a better case.

I mean I've see those funny lights in the sky, but they could be explained. Other times they can't so I just forget about it. It doesn't lead me to believe in aliens or ETs.
Some of us would rather keep an open mind about the unknown. That doesn't mean we attribute these objects to aliens.

It would mean that you have some hard evidence to back you up.
It doesn't mean that at all. The only real "hard evidence" is to produce an alien or actual spaceship. Not likely with beings maybe as far ahead of us as we are to a chimpanzee.

Someone else who saw the same thing you did would make a better case.
Maybe, if you believe two person's hearsay story is better than just one. It is still hearsay if you have no ability to credit the person's integrity. Two people can just as easily make up a story as one. But the fact of the matter is just within the last year I began watching a couple of UFO TV series, and I was impressed by the fact that some of the cases the people involved described exactly the same kinds of events that I saw decades earlier.

I mean I've see those funny lights in the sky, but they could be explained.
Well, these aren't funny lights I saw, they were too high up not to see w/o a telescope, and no, for the third time, they could NOT be explained.

Other times they can't so I just forget about it. It doesn't lead me to believe in aliens or ETs.
No, without actually seeing something extraordinary yourself first hand, why should it? Just as with people who say they saw a Sasquatch or say they've seen God-- -- it is just "their story" until it actually happens to you.

Humans are prone to hallucinations, optical illusions, distorted memories, being tricked, and just forgetting parts of things, leaving the rest.

There are 300+ million people in the US, the global hotbed of UFO sightings. We consume a lot of movies and books and games about aliens, alien invaders, alien predators, alien progenitors, etc. Not coincidence.

We have a cultural bias at work on normal, human tendencies. And it produces more speculation and even beliefs about alien origin of unexplained things than would occur otherwise.

I finally had a UFO encounter a few years ago. A bright new light in the sky that was hovering. My roommate and I wouldn't have paid too much mind to it, except for the helicopter activity around it. I counted dozens of helicopters circling the object. It eventually either moved down on the horizon or further away, until it disappeared over the rooftops. But nonstop helicopter activity following it. It lasted a good 30-40 minutes.

My roommate recorded it all on his phone, and we sent it to the news. Never heard back.

Anything that is going to draw that much helicopter activity, going around the object, is not a star, it's not Venus, and it's definitely not an airplane.... So that's my only ufo sighting, and I don't know what it was.

But my ex-wife saw the Hudson Boomerang in 1985, up close and personal. And even though she's a religious person, she said that it was something that she cannot explain, and denies the military reports that it was 3 low-flying airplanes.

It doesn't mean that at all. The only real "hard evidence" is to produce an alien or actual spaceship. Not likely with beings maybe as far ahead of us as we are to a chimpanzee.
Producing an alien or spaceship is not even close to ever happened. We do not even have a conclusive piece of video. This is why I've started to disbelieve in aliens.

The rest of your comments just explain why you believe in aliens.

About 5 years ago I was taking my dog out and saw a bright round light traveling from East to West. It was the brightest thing in the sky. As it traveled over, there was no sound, no running lights, no tail, just a bright round light about the size of my thumb traveling very slowly. As it went over toward the East, it turned orange and disappeared.
So they turned off the light. People do that, you know.

You can do it too. Just look for one of these things on the wall and switch it to the off position....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back