UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

FYI ~ FWIW
fed49fdb23f7.gif

I'm providing a good explanation.
"Good" is subjective.

Sentient aliens piloting craft beyond our technological understanding is a plausible explanation.

But is it really a "good" explanation?

I say it is not (yet?). I say the evidence for this hypothesis sits at zero.

And, even more damning: saying we can't explain something (therefore, magic = aliens = cue Arthur Clarke quote) is to admit it is a mystery. Proposing tech we don't understand merely replaces one mystery with another. Okay, maybe, but you still stand on zero evidence.

"Good" is subjective.

Sentient aliens piloting craft beyond our technological understanding is a plausible explanation.

But is it really a "good" explanation?

I say it is not (yet?). I say the evidence for this hypothesis sits at zero.

And, even more damning: saying we can't explain something (therefore, magic = aliens = cue Arthur Clarke quote) is to admit it is a mystery. Proposing tech we don't understand merely replaces one mystery with another. Okay, maybe, but you still stand on zero evidence.
I'm not saying it's aliens. :) queue meme here...

But what are the other plausible explanations to what is being observed by trained military personnel and reported to pentagon officials?

It would have to Soviet or Chinese technology that is way beyond our current technology. They would be leap-frogging us by hundreds of years of technology!

The US would not admit that. And if the soviet/chino tech is that good, we wouldn't be here talking about it... We'd be dead.

I have. Such an image can be easily created with an off axis point source of light out of focus (therefore slightly astigmatic). It could also be a poor image of the gibbous Moon.
Likely, we'll never know for sure. Even the ones that military pilots have radar for. There are more probable alternative explanations.

NASA has a team for UFO research now June 2022 -- NASA assembles a UFO research team to study 'unidentified aerial phenomena'.

There was even a first public hearing on UFOs in May 2022 -- Key Takeaways From First UFO Public Hearing; We Might Not Be Alone Afterall

Here's a declassified NASA report from 2021 -- https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

Bond, even if you're trying, you're lying.

Anything you say, is because you're gay.

Anything you do, is all poo-poo.

There's shit that we cannot explain, that is aggravating the navy and the pentagon. It's not Soviets or Chinese. It's not US either. It leaves two things...

People from the future coming back in time (which I will argue is completely impossible)

Extra-terrestrials.

What else can it be? It's ET's!!!! Just accept the facts, and let's learn and share the technology that the US has been hiding since 1947.

Likely, we'll never know for sure. Even the ones that military pilots have radar for. There are more probable alternative explanations.

Well, I have to admit, this does not appear exactly like any defocused point source I have ever seen nor exactly like what a shaky view of a gibbous moon would look like.

It appears to be an oblate spheroid with some sort of irregular darker band around the middle.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.39.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.39.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 12.41.02 PM.png

Well, I have to admit, this does not appear exactly like any defocused point source I have ever seen nor exactly like what a shaky view of a gibbous moon would look like.

It appears to be an oblate spheroid with some sort of irregular darker band around the middle.

View attachment 659466View attachment 659467View attachment 659468
It's an example of what they see. This one may have been recorded or made up by someone.

Here are some others I found on tumblr. The third one looks like a plane to me.

iu

iu

iu

The top two have references which we can tell, so seem more credible for an UFO.

Last edited:

View attachment 659466View attachment 659467View attachment 659468
Or there is no darker band, and the imperfect shape is just making it reflect light differently from different parts of it.

Yes, that's a mundane point, but it speaks right to the heart of the matter, here.

People are prone to jump to conclusions, because they don't like not understanding stuff.

Maybe there is a darker band. Maybe there is not.

We are probe to believing utter nonsense without even realizing it. Your brain saw that as a darker band, and the decision was made before you even commented on it.

Forum List

Back