UFO Sightings on the Rise - Pentagon.

they always have since roundfiling blue book Stry....~S~
Oh, I know that. I've been studying this field for over sixty years.
The item I linked to in previous post is just another rerun of the same ole story of sorts, going since a few years before I was born.

Speaking of, an excerpt;

UFOs & PROJECT BLUE BOOK​

On December 17, 1969, the Secretary of the Air Force announced the termination of Project BLUE BOOK, the Air Force program for the investigation of UFOS.

From 1947 to 1969, a total of 12, 618 sightings were reported to Project BLUE BOOK. Of these 701 remain "Unidentified." The project was headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, whose personnel no longer receive, document or investigate UFO reports.
~~~~~~
Like other sensitive topics of "affairs" in the past century plus, not everything even gets this far towards any form of disclosure.

In the late 1990's my congressional representative, Steve Schiff, a truly honorable person, took on a personal project to get the government files on the reported Roswell UFO crash of 1947 and find out what really happened.

He tried every avenue he could find to get whatever information was available but nothing, not the Freedom of Information act or anything else, turned up that information. It is apprently sealed into some secret vault or was destroyed. He could find nothing on it.

But about that same time I had a job assignments that took me out to the area, in fact the very ranch, the crash happened on. And during that project I had opportunity to visit with two very old timers who told me they were there at the time, all ordered under penalty of arrest to say nothing. Anybody taking pictures had their film confiscated. They are 100% certain the wreckage they saw that day was no weather balloon or anything else the propaganda machines put out. They were ushered away from the site before they could examine anything closely. No, they didn't see any 'bodies'.

They were both 100% convinced it was extra terrestrial. Take that for what it is worth but I found it all--both Steve S's research and their casual testimony--really interesting.

I personally think we most likely have been and are visited by beings from other places. I also think their technology would have to be so far advanced from ours, maybe by hundreds or thousands of years, that they certainly would have the power to harm us if they chose to do so. Since they haven't chosen to do so, I think we are of interest, perhaps a curiosity, to them but they intend us no harm.
Our spy balloon technology was ahead of its time. The Chinese have only just now caught up.

Does anybody believe in these UFO's being extraterrestrials?
Mainstream science isn't convinced and state valid reasons why not.

Then what is causing an increase in sightings? Mental health professionals have a theory to explain that too.
Note that the one pictured is the traditional model from the 50's with the viewing window on the top. Or does it look more like a big bird?
With all the sightings you’d think we’d get some hard evidence sooner or later, if they’re ETs. I prefer that designation as opposed to UFO. Anything you see in the sky you can’t identify is one, after all.

With all the sightings you’d think we’d get some hard evidence sooner or later, if they’re ETs. I prefer that designation as opposed to UFO. Anything you see in the sky you can’t identify is one, after all.
I've known too many people whom can't identify anything or everything they see in the sky, hence UFO or UAP apply all too often. Especially when others more knowledgeable see the same thing or when better data becomes available, and can identify such. Under certain lighting and weather conditions, at enough distance, regular aircraft can be hard to identify as such. I've known people out star-gazing at night whom swear "That's a UFO/alien space ship/flying saucer." when actually is a satellite in orbit path.

What appears to apply is that if there is "hard evidence" to be had, the military(of many nations) are quick on the scene to recover and haul away. In the USA the trade term is "red teams", whose legitimate purpose is to recover crashed advanced tech aircraft and/or "sensitive equipment" of our own, before "unauthorized" get their hands on it. All in the name of "national security", and with armed force applied if necessary. (Of course this could include material from "others" as well. Most other nations have similar within their own militaries and used within their own national boundaries. One of the more high stakes intelligence "games" globally is shielding from others what your nation has(recovered) from and knows about the "visitors".

When one looks at some of the reported maneuvers and capabilities of UFO/UAP that likely are craft of some sorts, it's clear this is significant nd advanced science and technology, some of which may be more powerful than atomic energy/weapons.

I don't know whether they are ET's, but I do know that if they are, their technology is so far ahead of ours that our government will be pretty much helpless to intercept or even identify them if they don't want us to know who they are.

nothing sadder than people needing the government to tell them what it is they just saw
Who else other than the government has the technology and personnel to track and/or chase these things though? I consider myself pretty well educated and also all my life I have been interested in unexplained phenomena, i.e. I am an enquiring mind who wants to know. There is a hell of lot more that I don't know than what I do. And there are people who know a lot of stuff that I don't.

I don't know whether they are ET's, but I do know that if they are, their technology is so far ahead of ours that our government will be pretty much helpless to intercept or even identify them if they don't want us to know who they are.
I don’t believe anyone’s that good. IMO, if they’ve visited as many times as said, we’d have hard evidence by now. I also can’t believe that a lot of the same people that say the government is incompetent, also say they’ve hidden all sorts of things about aliens for over 75 years now, since Roswell.

I've known too many people whom can't identify anything or everything they see in the sky, hence UFO or UAP apply all too often. Especially when others more knowledgeable see the same thing or when better data becomes available, and can identify such. Under certain lighting and weather conditions, at enough distance, regular aircraft can be hard to identify as such. I've known people out star-gazing at night whom swear "That's a UFO/alien space ship/flying saucer." when actually is a satellite in orbit path.

What appears to apply is that if there is "hard evidence" to be had, the military(of many nations) are quick on the scene to recover and haul away. In the USA the trade term is "red teams", whose legitimate purpose is to recover crashed advanced tech aircraft and/or "sensitive equipment" of our own, before "unauthorized" get their hands on it. All in the name of "national security", and with armed force applied if necessary. (Of course this could include material from "others" as well. Most other nations have similar within their own militaries and used within their own national boundaries. One of the more high stakes intelligence "games" globally is shielding from others what your nation has(recovered) from and knows about the "visitors".

When one looks at some of the reported maneuvers and capabilities of UFO/UAP that likely are craft of some sorts, it's clear this is significant nd advanced science and technology, some of which may be more powerful than atomic energy/weapons.
I don’t believe governments are competent enough to keep something that big. secret for so long. The X-Files is fantasy, not history.

Last edited:
It personally intrigues me that this UFO hype - started just around the time when jets became operational in the USA - and a lot of German stuff .e.g. The Horton GO (more or less unknown features till then) came up - right to an F-117 and present unknown prototypes zooming around.

Does anybody believe in these UFO's being extraterrestrials?
Mainstream science isn't convinced and state valid reasons why not.

Then what is causing an increase in sightings? Mental health professionals have a theory to explain that too.
Note that the one pictured is the traditional model from the 50's with the viewing window on the top. Or does it look more like a big bird?
Total bullshit to deflect from the Biden Regime destroying this country.

I don’t believe anyone’s that good. IMO, if they’ve visited as many times as said, we’d have hard evidence by now. I also can’t believe that a lot of the same people that say the government is incompetent, also say they’ve hidden all sorts of things about aliens for over 75 years now, since Roswell.
I just think we on Planet Earth are still in infancy re scientific knowledge and technology and that we know a teensy amount of all that there is to know. We would likely be a primitive species to any beings who have the technology and knowledge to be able to visit us from wherever they come from.

So I don't pretend to have any certainty about visits from E.T.'s one way or the other. They have either been here, maybe are here, or the phenomenon we have witnessed and has been reported was something else. But I like to keep an open mind.

I just think we on Planet Earth are still in infancy re scientific knowledge and technology and that we know a teensy amount of all that there is to know. We would likely be a primitive species to any beings who have the technology and knowledge to be able to visit us from wherever they come from.

So I don't pretend to have any certainty about visits from E.T.'s one way or the other. They have either been here, maybe are here, or the phenomenon we have witnessed and has been reported was something else. But I like to keep an open mind.
I don’t believe we’ve been visited and the fact that we haven’t heard any alien transmissions could mean we’re the first. It could also mean they’re so far away no signals have reached us yet or the signals arrived before we could receive them and they have since destroyed themselves. Whichever of those may be true, they offer no evidence of visitation.

Last edited:
I don’t believe we’ve been visited and the fact that we haven’t heard any alien transmissions could mean we’re the first.
It's all nonsense.
But what is turning out to not be nonsense is the USAF's part in promoting it, when it's obvious there's nothing to report.

Maybe we can use these UFO threads for the purpose of discovering why the military is concocting these stories?

1. The USAF has gained superior technology from aliens that has passed Russia's and China's perceived superiority?

2. ---------------------------

It's all nonsense.
But what is turning out to not be nonsense is the USAF's part in promoting it, when it's obvious there's nothing to report.

Maybe we can use these UFO threads for the purpose of discovering why the military is concocting these stories?

1. The USAF has gained superior technology from aliens that has passed Russia's and China's perceived superiority?

2. ---------------------------
2. If people are looking for aliens, they’re on a wild goose chase and the real secrets are safer.

I don’t believe we’ve been visited and the fact that we haven’t heard any alien transmissions could mean we’re the first. It could also mean they’re so far away no signals have reached us yet or the signals arrived before we could receive them and they have since destroyed themselves. Whichever of those may be true, they offer no evidence of visitation.
I don't blame ya'll who are skeptics on this. I can understand it.

I just think it possible that beings with the capability to come visit us would have capability to communicate with each other that we cannot detect. Think of the movie "Starman" who communicated with people on his home planet via some sort of glass looking crystals bypassing electrical or radio waves. Pure imaginative science fiction yes, but think of how much science fiction that we once thought purely imaginative has become reality.

Think of the enormous leaps in science and technology we have taken accomplished in the last 50 years. And when we evaluate purely via the science and technology we have now, I think we miss out on the possibilities of the science and technology we could have in another 50,100 or 1000 years.

That's why I don't have an opinion on whether we have or have not been visited by beings from outside Planet Earth. I keep an open mind.

2. If people are looking for aliens, they’re on a wild goose chase and the real secrets are safer.
Yes, but the USAF pilots are involved in promoting the whole scheme. That fact can't be swept under the carpet.

Are you suggesting that the pilots are really just protecting secrets? That's the best explanation I've heard so far!

I don't blame ya'll who are skeptics on this. I can understand it.

I just think it possible that beings with the capability to come visit us would have capability to communicate with each other that we cannot detect. Think of the movie "Starman" who communicated with people on his home planet via some sort of glass looking crystals bypassing electrical or radio waves. Pure imaginative science fiction yes, but think of how much science fiction that we once thought purely imaginative has become reality.

Think of the enormous leaps in science and technology we have taken accomplished in the last 50 years. And when we evaluate purely via the science and technology we have now, I think we miss out on the possibilities of the science and technology we could have in another 50,100 or 1000 years.

That's why I don't have an opinion on whether we have or have not been visited by beings from outside Planet Earth. I keep an open mind.
If you don't have an opinion then stop pretending that you do.

Yes, but the USAF pilots are involved in promoting the whole scheme. That fact can't be swept under the carpet.

Are you suggesting that the pilots are really just protecting secrets? That's the best explanation I've heard so far!
I don’t doubt they saw something, but I do doubt they were aliens.

Forum List

Back