UFO Sightings on the Rise - Pentagon.

I don’t doubt they saw something, but I do doubt they were aliens.
I don't doubt that they saw something and knew very well that it was either a natural phenomenon, or manmade.

One of the posted vids showed the wingbeats of a large bird but it might have been taken down by now.

Pure baloney and easily explainable by experienced pilots.

The US gov or USAF is up to no good on this one!

I don’t believe we’ve been visited and the fact that we haven’t heard any alien transmissions could mean we’re the first. It could also mean they’re so far away no signals have reached us yet or the signals arrived before we could receive them and they have since destroyed themselves. Whichever of those may be true, they offer no evidence of visitation.
I don’t doubt they saw something, but I do doubt they were aliens.
It seems some don’t know the difference between news and opinion! :dunno:

It personally intrigues me that this UFO hype - started just around the time when jets became operational in the USA - and a lot of German stuff .e.g. The Horton GO (more or less unknown features till then) came up - right to an F-117 and present unknown prototypes zooming around.
Maybe the "hype", what ever you mean by that, but recent reports go back over a century;

The Real Story Behind The 1897 Aurora Incident: When A UFO Destroyed A Windmill​

And there are reports of sightings going back towards dawn of civilization, thousands of years ago.

As for "Horton GO", I think you mean Horten Ho229;
450px-Horten_Ho_229_concept_art.jpg

None of the V3 version were ever completed and flown, in Germany or the USA, so doubtful that aircraft could have generated any UFO/UAP sightings.
In April 1945, George Patton’s Third Army found four steel-and-wood Horten prototypes; a Horten glider and the Ho 229 V3, which was undergoing final assembly, were captured. Of three airframes, the V3 was nearest to completion, and was shipped to the United States for evaluation.[11] Along the way, the Ho 229 spent a brief time at RAE Farnborough in the UK, during which it was evaluated as to whether British jet engines could be installed, but the mountings were found to be incompatible with the early British turbojets,[15] which used larger-diameter centrifugal compressors as opposed to the slimmer axial-flow turbojets the Germans had developed. The Americans were just starting to create their own axial-compressor turbojets before the conflict's end, such as the Westinghouse J30, with a thrust level only approaching the BMW 003A's full output. It is uncertain if the aircraft's original Junkers-supplied engines were ever ran, although the American evaluation team at one point had the intention of flying it.[11]
FWIW, there was a similar aircraft, that never got beyond drawings stage;

Gotha Go P.60​

We're sitting here talking about Hunter Biden and Trump grabbing pussy, when you have a GS-15 NGA Intelligence Officer telling you the government has captured aliens and alien aircraft under oath. The Senate Intelligence Committee said there is more to come. Wake up folks!

We're sitting here talking about Hunter Biden and Trump grabbing pussy, when you have a GS-15 NGA Intelligence Officer telling you the government has captured aliens and alien aircraft under oath. The Senate Intelligence Committee said there is more to come. Wake up folks!

More whistleblowers?!?! :eusa_whistle:

While accounts of UFO or UAP sightings seem to go back to the dawn of human records, the more recent interest and frenzy seems to have started just over 75 years ago with Kenneth Arnold's June 1947 encounter near Mt. Rainer in Washington State.

How a Routine Flight Became a Historic Encounter​

Seventy-five years ago, on a clear June day in 1947, private pilot Kenneth Arnold took to the skies and inadvertently flew into the annals of extraterrestrial lore. His encounter with an unexplained aerial phenomenon near Mt. Rainier sparked a cultural revolution, one that would add the term "flying saucer" to the global vernacular and ignite mankind's enduring fascination with the unknown.
While many have heard of Arnold's historical sighting, the incident, like the objects Arnold saw that day, has many layers yet to be uncovered. From the untold intricacies of Arnold's original descriptions and the unexpected media frenzy, to the less-known theories and the enduring legacy of this seminal UFO encounter, we invite you on a journey to rediscover the Kenneth Arnold UFO incident. Prepare to see this pivotal moment in history in a whole new light.

AA1dPoKQ.img

MSN

While accounts of UFO or UAP sightings seem to go back to the dawn of human records, the more recent interest and frenzy seems to have started just over 75 years ago with Kenneth Arnold's June 1947 encounter near Mt. Rainer in Washington State.

How a Routine Flight Became a Historic Encounter​

Seventy-five years ago, on a clear June day in 1947, private pilot Kenneth Arnold took to the skies and inadvertently flew into the annals of extraterrestrial lore. His encounter with an unexplained aerial phenomenon near Mt. Rainier sparked a cultural revolution, one that would add the term "flying saucer" to the global vernacular and ignite mankind's enduring fascination with the unknown.
While many have heard of Arnold's historical sighting, the incident, like the objects Arnold saw that day, has many layers yet to be uncovered. From the untold intricacies of Arnold's original descriptions and the unexpected media frenzy, to the less-known theories and the enduring legacy of this seminal UFO encounter, we invite you on a journey to rediscover the Kenneth Arnold UFO incident. Prepare to see this pivotal moment in history in a whole new light.

AA1dPoKQ.img

MSN
I don't think sightings are enough in the present. We need physical evidence such as imprints in the soil/land or the best would be some part of the UFO/UAP..

Why? Look at our sci-fi. We interact with aliens and visit their planets. I doubt someone claiming to have seen an ufo/uap here would mount to much. They would have to have been kidnapped and taken to their planet for study and then returned. Having photos or some kind of physical evidence of the encounter/visit would help.

NASA used to be the go to experts for UFO sightings. It seems that the fat asses in the Pentagon couldn't identify Chinese surveillance balloons floating over North Dakota. Something ain't right in the Biden administration.

Cocks maintain fortitude. Watch the Congressional Hearings tomorrow. Tim Burchette for Pres

Forum List

Back