UFC pay per view costs go up !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Many of these ufc cards are very water down and they are now jacking the price up to $70 an event ??
This is outrages and will backfire !!

I am planning on still buying 3 a year
The March 8th one is amazing with 3 title fights !!

The one in Feb and late March - I would not watch for free lol

I watched Conor McGregor get knocked out last weekend. I dropped a 20 at a friends house to watch it.

I wish I would have. It would have been worth every penny
I have mixed feeling about CM. He is an asshole, so it was nice to watch him get KOed. On the other hand, he is a very entertaining ass hole, and it is an entertaining ride when he goes on a winning streak.

Many of these ufc cards are very water down and they are now jacking the price up to $70 an event ??

Well, just keep paying the 70 and it will go up to 73 eventually.
Supply and demand. sorry

I watched Conor McGregor get knocked out last weekend. I dropped a 20 at a friends house to watch it.

I have mixed feeling about CM. He is an asshole, so it was nice to watch him get KOed. On the other hand, he is a very entertaining ass hole, and it is an entertaining ride when he goes on a winning streak.

I just don’t like fighters that don’t show a modicum of respect to their opponents. I’m big on sportsmanship. I also don’t like thugs that sucker punch old men. Worst of all I wouldn’t put it past him if he is a rapist

You should have a fight cage at your franchise to draw customers.

I just don’t like fighters that don’t show a modicum of respect to their opponents. I’m big on sportsmanship. I also don’t like thugs that sucker punch old men. Worst of all I wouldn’t put it past him if he is a rapist
I can understand that. But I also realize that the disrespect, the trash talk, drove up the viewership of Conor McGregor fights. You yourself admitted that watching him get KOed would have been worth every penny. Conor doesn't care whether you love him or you hate him as long as you watch and help put money in his pocket.

To be honest....I don't understood why peeple waist thier time watching that crapp.
It's all facke.

I can understand that. But I also realize that the disrespect, the trash talk, drove up the viewership of Conor McGregor fights. You yourself admitted that watching him get KOed would have been worth every penny. Conor doesn't care whether you love him or you hate him as long as you watch and help put money in his pocket.

Yeah Mcgregor has crossed the line numerous times to where his actions can’t be justified by self promotion. He’s genuinely a disrespectful dick. His feelings are irrelevant to me. I must admit he was a beast as a fighter, but he’s on the downside of his career. The UFC needs to promote other fighters, because Mcgregor is going to start becoming less of a draw.

Not suggesting you should but almost all pay content is free if you know where to look.

Yeah Mcgregor has crossed the line numerous times to where his actions can’t be justified by self promotion. He’s genuinely a disrespectful dick. His feelings are irrelevant to me. I must admit he was a beast as a fighter, but he’s on the downside of his career. The UFC needs to promote other fighters, because Mcgregor is going to start becoming less of a draw.
I agree.

Top 3 best in the ufc

1) John Jones- moved to HW
2) Israel A - Middle wt champ faces 205 champ
3) Usman - boring as hell but 170 champ

All 3 are undefeated

Forum List

Back