UBER offers it's riders all kind of specials, why doesn't Lyft do that?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
For example, Uber has a promotion that started this week offering me 30% off my next 10 rides. Plus they allow you to gain points after you complete each trip and you eventually receive rewards like Cash that can be used for Ubereats or your next ride.

Lyft on the otherhand never offers anything unless you refer a friend. Uber is the way to go. The hell with Lyft

Some people, not many prefer Pepsi to Coke. Some, every like ...

57187c0b9ed94d6fa810cfb102bdf93c.jpg

For example, Uber has a promotion that started this week offering me 30% off my next 10 rides. Plus they allow you to gain points after you complete each trip and you eventually receive rewards like Cash that can be used for Ubereats or your next ride.

Lyft on the otherhand never offers anything unless you refer a friend. Uber is the way to go. The hell with Lyft
Quit whining, get a real job and buy a fuckin' car.

Quit whining, get a real job and buy a fuckin' car.

I don't need the financial aggravation of a car.

Never used either one. A pizza company offers points if you tell them you ate a pizza. Apparently there is a profit margin for companies to get you to download their aps.

What’s the ratio of dumb bitch drivers at each? Do more dumb bitches tend to gravitate more to one than the other?

You are working for Uber, am I correct?

I have to admit I have never used either and plan not to use them...

Oh, Coke with a sniff of Cocaine in the morning might lyft you up in a uber amount of time...

You are working for Uber, am I correct?

I have to admit I have never used either and plan not to use them...

Oh, Coke with a sniff of Cocaine in the morning might lyft you up in a uber amount of time...

No I am a rider

What’s the ratio of dumb bitch drivers at each? Do more dumb bitches tend to gravitate more to one than the other?

I had a woman driver last night and she was ok

Forum List

Back