U.S. Veterans to form Human Shield at Dakota Pipeline Protest

Riiiiiiiiiiight... "look, a brave has a weapon, SLAUGHTER ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN."

Gimme a break, it was a massacre, plain and simple. NOT something the Cavalry or America should EVER be proud of.

After the slaughter at Little Big Horn, the Sioux should have run to Canada but they didn't. If you'd ever been in a combat theater you'd know that anybody who harbors, loads weapons, or feeds the enemy is fair game. The 7th had taken enough shit off these savages....Wounded Knee was the clincher....they submitted and never gave us another peep of trouble....mission accomplished.
God, are you one stupid bastard. The 7th committed a massacre equal to Sand Creek at Wounded Knee. And then were caught by armed Lakota Warriors, and would have been wiped out, quite justly, had it not been for the Buffalo Soldiers of the 9th Calvary.

Buffalo Soldier Novel - Rescue at Pine Ridge

Rescue at Pine Ridge is the story of the rescue of the famed 7th Cavalry by the 9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers. The 7th Cavalry was entrapped again, after the Little Big Horn Massacre, fourteen years later, the day after the Wounded Knee Massacre. If it wasn't for the 9th Buffalo Soldiers, there would of been a second massacre of the 7th Cavalry. This story is about, brutality, compassion, reprisal, bravery, heroism and gallantry. You'll find the material and the read of "Rescue at Pine Ridge" interesting, with emotions, invigorating and thrilling.

That's us....first in, last out. HOOAH!

Riiiiiiiiiiight... "look, a brave has a weapon, SLAUGHTER ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN."

Gimme a break, it was a massacre, plain and simple. NOT something the Cavalry or America should EVER be proud of.

After the slaughter at Little Big Horn, the Sioux should have run to Canada but they didn't. If you'd ever been in a combat theater you'd know that anybody who harbors, loads weapons, or feeds the enemy is fair game. The 7th had taken enough shit off these savages....Wounded Knee was the clincher....they submitted and never gave us another peep of trouble....mission accomplished.
God, are you one stupid bastard. The 7th committed a massacre equal to Sand Creek at Wounded Knee. And then were caught by armed Lakota Warriors, and would have been wiped out, quite justly, had it not been for the Buffalo Soldiers of the 9th Calvary.

Rescue at Pine Ridge is the story of the rescue of the famed 7th Cavalry by the 9th Cavalry Buffalo Soldiers. The 7th Cavalry was entrapped again, after the Little Big Horn Massacre, fourteen years later, the day after the Wounded Knee Massacre. If it wasn't for the 9th Buffalo Soldiers, there would of been a second massacre of the 7th Cavalry. This story is about, brutality, compassion, reprisal, bravery, heroism and gallantry. You'll find the material and the read of "Rescue at Pine Ridge" interesting, with emotions, invigorating and thrilling.

Us? Are all Calvary members women beaters? Or just you?

Tom Horn: "Order of the Spur" Member since 1969.

I'm really bothered by the police using water cannons . What's up wit dat?

Dirt worshipers stink and are trashing the place up and setting fires, but I agree. I dont like the cops using water either. They should be using rubber bullets and CS gas.

The scumbag pigs were using rubber bullets.

They need to use more. Dogs would be a nice touch. The little fags would run back home to their mommys after getting their ass chewed off by a big ass dog.

Ah, you're a bootlicking twat. Good job, little muppet. You've done your job well. Your handlers will be proud.

Typical. Lol, and libtards say anyone who aint a libtard is unsophisticated. Ya do your side a service. I would aim for the shins. That shit RELLY hurts. All the little generation cupcakes would run screaming to mommy.

And it took the Buffalo Soldiers of the 9th Calvary to save the 7th Calvary's ass when they ran into some armed Lakota.

Total baloney because you have no idea what you're talking about....both regiments had responsibilities and if one got in the jackpot, the other came calling. The 7th was the main force throughout the campaign against the Sioux and it was the 7th who brought them to their knees.

I'm really bothered by the police using water cannons . What's up wit dat?

Dirt worshipers stink and are trashing the place up and setting fires, but I agree. I dont like the cops using water either. They should be using rubber bullets and CS gas.

The scumbag pigs were using rubber bullets.

They need to use more. Dogs would be a nice touch. The little fags would run back home to their mommys after getting their ass chewed off by a big ass dog.

Ah, you're a bootlicking twat. Good job, little muppet. You've done your job well. Your handlers will be proud.

Typical. Lol, and libtards say anyone who aint a libtard is unsophisticated. Ya do your side a service. I would aim for the shins. That shit RELLY hurts. All the little generation cupcakes would run screaming to mommy.

That's rather authoritarian of you.

Change your shorts now, Snowflake.

I have to admit fat, ugly dykes don't really frighten me...one threatened me with a cue stick in a dive bar one night and I knocked her out with it like I would any other man...pretend or real.

Uh oh, looks like we got a real badass here! A real tough guy who punched a woman!

Fucking conservative ghoul.

Read much, toothpick? I knocked her out with the pool cue she swung at me...probably broke her wrist taking it away from her. Any woman could kick your ass...this one would have put you in the morgue.

I have to admit fat, ugly dykes don't really frighten me...one threatened me with a cue stick in a dive bar one night and I knocked her out with it like I would any other man...pretend or real.

Uh oh, looks like we got a real badass here! A real tough guy who punched a woman!

Read much, toothpick? I knocked her out with the pool cue she swung at me...probably broke her wrist taking it away from her. Any woman could kick your ass...this one would have put you in the morgue.

3oijn5.jpg

You run your mouth pretty reckless, BOY, all safe there in your mommy's basement pretending to be RAMBO...

No such thing as a RAMBO, peckerwood....but I was on elite recon teams while you were giving BJs out behind some stateside PX 30 years later.

You realize you can disarm someone without hitting them? Especially a woman? I respected you for your service in the military at first despite disagreeing with your opinion here, but now I have NO respect for you.

You realize you can disarm someone without hitting them? Especially a woman? I respected you for your service in the military at first despite disagreeing with your opinion here, but now I have NO respect for you.

Tom Horn never served. He's a fraud. If his pic isn't on this site yet -- it will be soon.

Hall Of Shame - Guardian Of Valor

You run your mouth pretty reckless, BOY, all safe there in your mommy's basement pretending to be RAMBO...

No such thing as a RAMBO, peckerwood....but I was on elite recon teams while you were giving BJs out behind some stateside PX 30 years later.
And you ain't no badass either, boy, or elite recon. You're a pimple faced little 16 year old nerd trying to sound tough on the internet. Mouthy little shyster impostors like you embarrass us real veterans.

GFY, moron.

Last edited:

I'm crushed!
lol.gif

Tom Horn never served. He's a fraud. If his pic isn't on this site yet -- it will be soon.

Hall Of Shame - Guardian Of Valor

This has got to be him!

Jeffrey Puritis Removed From MOPH, For Fake Purple Heart/Recon Certificates - Guardian Of Valor

Forum List

Back